Palm Springs Now Ran Entirely By Fags, Dikes & Trannies

• Banned
Not all that surprising. Palm Springs has always been a very queer friendly city.

Not all that surprising. Palm Springs has always been a very queer friendly city.
I don't think it has always been, but definitely for the past 30 years.

I am in my 30's, so that's always to me. lol. I was just there several months ago for a wedding. It's a lovely city, but I didn't enjoy the Tramway, though. I wanted to flee the moment it started moving.

Since the whole town be ghey does this mean it's an open orgy or is it more like a day at the races? With duo teams of a top and bottom..

So, with the election of a single trans person, the queers have taken over? Obviously there have been trans, bi, and homosexual people running Palm Springs for a number of years. I don't recall seeing anything on the news about how Palm Springs is doing any worse or how it has become a ghetto.

I am in my 30's, so that's always to me. lol. I was just there several months ago for a wedding. It's a lovely city, but I didn't enjoy the Tramway, though. I wanted to flee the moment it started moving.
It used to be a big spot for actors and other media types before it became a homo mecca....or maybe it was even then and they just didn't talk about it.

Been to Pinocchio's? Really great Sunday brunch.

Been to Pinocchio's? Really great Sunday brunch.

No, but many of the attendees went there for brunch. I wanted to go as well, but we had a flight very early in the morning the day after the wedding.

Forum List

Back