The Obligatory Leftists Screaming at the Sky Video Montage Thread

4,000 in Boston RSV'Ped on Facebook. No screaming rallies reported. Failed "plan", on Facebook.

They considered a Drum Circle but decided that was cultural appropriation. So they went with
the-scream.jpg

Was each moron checked to see if they were a CARD CARING liberal? I lost my ID a long time ago, don't know if I had one. "Come out & yell" is not a message. PJ media?

Was each moron checked to see if they were a CARD CARING liberal? I lost my ID a long time ago, don't know if I had one. "Come out & yell" is not a message. PJ media?
Nope. No message. But it does take the proud to be a victim thing to a whole new level.

Nope. No message. But it does take the proud to be a victim thing to a whole new level.

It takes disorderly conduct to a level also.

I like the first video. A bunch of blacks chanting about stopping the fascist nightmare and some dorky white dude comes in with his non-dancing self and tries to be a leader. "We're Gonna Have A New Slogan!" he bellows....but the negroes chant on....

Progressives are the stupidest fucks on the planet, they want to replace a government that put people first and leaves you free to protest with one that will execute you with an anti aircraft gun if they just dont like you.

Morons

Progressives are the stupidest fucks on the planet, they want to replace a government that put people first and leaves you free to protest with one that will execute you with an anti aircraft gun if they just dont like you.

Morons

Horrible position. Free markets began taking a hit however with child labor laws.

Looks like video to use during the next election cycle. Just play the videos and ask " is this what you want running the country?"

Morons
Wow, a fucking moron that thinks Trump puts people first.

Only if by "People" you mean wealthy people.

If you want to really see ridiculous, A bunch of supposed grown men carrying Walmart Tiki torches chanting Blood and Soil.

If you want to really see ridiculous, A bunch of supposed grown men carrying Walmart Tiki torches chanting Blood and Soil.

If they're so ridiculous, why do you leftists fear them having the chance to get their message out, mass protesting and asking evil corporations to ban them from their platforms every single time they try?

Forum List

Back