Palin's favorability rating drops 21 points

HAHAHAHA

Liberal lies and smears have an effect. Be proud of your successful smear campaigns.

lies and smears? I think those are called the truth...

if lies and smears really worked McCain would be in the lead by a large margin considering it's been widely accepted that he's turned his back on everything he once stood for and is running one of the most vile and disgusting campaigns in recent memory.

i mean the chick stays sequestered for weeks...

gives a pathetic performance w. the charles gibson interview...

"the bush doctrine?"

then it comes out she expects rape victims to pay for the medical investigation reports

of course her ratings dropped.

the truth lol, You liberals could care less about the truth. All you care about is Making sure Obama wins, and you do not care how many lies you need to tell to bring that about.

You are not even worth talking to about anything. Despicable excuses for Americans all of you.

You've got to be kidding me. You cite a poll paid for by the Daily KOS? The same people who started the smear rumor than Palin's youngest son is actually the son of her teenage daughter? Wow, does it surprise me that the Daily Kos paid for a "poll" that got the results they wanted?

How about we use a source that carries much less suspicion for inherent bias than the Daily Kos, huh? And maybe polling for something not quite so ethereal as "favorability" and something a little more tangible. How about the Rasmussen poll taken just 3 days ago showing that in a head-to-head race for PRESIDENT, Palin beats Biden? Hard to pretend that's possible if she has the worst favorability ratings for any previous VP candidate as this poll claims. Either that, or it says far more about Biden's miserable numbers that these same pollsters either didn't bother to poll for for fear of showing it is actually Biden who has the worst favorability ratings of any VP candidate -or they simply omitted those numbers in order to keep them buried and hidden from the public. Just as the liberal media does with just about any negative information about Obama/Biden.

Yeah, focus on the phony "troopergate" when there isn't anything there at all -all while ignoring the very real and very close and still existing ties Obama has with domestic terrorists William Ayers and Bernadette Dorhn, two of the most despicable people known -even though Ayers said just a couple of years ago he not only had no regret using bombs against his own country, but believes he should have done far more of it. Gee, I know Obama is a far leftwing extremist -but considering this isn't his only significant tie to some pretty out-there extremists, just how extreme IS he? Or how his wife got a big promotion with her salary more than doubled after Illinois state senator Obama requested and got more than $1 million earmark for the hospital that employed her. Nah -nothing the public needs to know about any of that, right? Let's go into a feeding frenzy because a commissioner who was repeatedly sabotaging the governor lost his job for it! Even though he serves at the pleasure of the governor in the first place and she needed NO reason to remove him at all!

The market crisis undeniably affected both McCain's and Palin's numbers though and her initial favorability ratings were never going to stay there anyway. But I think McCain is looking forward to the debates and explaining in detail for the benefit of viewers -exactly what Obama's role was in this, his close financial ties with Fannie Mae as well as the fact he put two of the very people at the very root of this crisis and made tens of MILLIONS while leaving taxpayers holding the bag and actually belong behind bars - on his payroll as his TOP economic "advisors". Should be interesting.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Listen......Sarah "Barracuda" Palin, the bitchy pitbull with lipstick is the one that keeps putting her foot in her mouth.

She only speaks in sharp attacks, lotsa rhetoric, as well as very fucking few issues that really matter to the public. She's lied about traveling to Iraq and Ireland, and now, lots of her dirty laundry is starting to surface. She doesn't have skeletons in her closet, she's got a whole fucking graveyard!

the truth lol, You liberals could care less about the truth. All you care about is Making sure Obama wins, and you do not care how many lies you need to tell to bring that about.

You are not even worth talking to about anything. Despicable excuses for Americans all of you.

all yes again the right wants to decide who can be "americans" you main are a good example of all that is wrong with this country....and your party

all yes again the right wants to decide who can be "americans" you main are a good example of all that is wrong with this country....and your party

The best description of the Republican Party is corporate lobbyists wrapped in the American flag.

The Left is desperate :badgrin:

Daily Kos as a source, fuzzy math, Ravi and Silence having a circle jerk :clap2:

All the ingredients for a good old-fashioned Leftist implode-a-thon :D

cute... cause you adopt a lie told by someone else... you might want to click on the link... it's not to kos..

but i won't confuse you with facts, honey. ;)

You right wing lunitics can spin this all you want, but the fact of the matter is more people dislike her than like her.

On top of the fact she is actually bringing down the ticket, if McCain loses she is probably be the front runner for the GOP for 2012. The far right, Rush Limbo wing of the party, wants her but nobody else does

You've got to be kidding me. You cite a poll paid for by the Daily KOS? The same people who started the smear rumor than Palin's youngest son is actually the son of her teenage daughter? Wow, does it surprise me that the Daily Kos paid for a "poll" that got the results they wanted?

How about we use a source that carries much less suspicion for inherent bias than the Daily Kos, huh? And maybe polling for something not quite so ethereal as "favorability" and something a little more tangible. How about the Rasmussen poll taken just 3 days ago showing that in a head-to-head race for PRESIDENT, Palin beats Biden? Hard to pretend that's possible if she has the worst favorability ratings for any previous VP candidate as this poll claims. Either that, or it says far more about Biden's miserable numbers that these same pollsters either didn't bother to poll for for fear of showing it is actually Biden who has the worst favorability ratings of any VP candidate -or they simply omitted those numbers in order to keep them buried and hidden from the public. Just as the liberal media does with just about any negative information about Obama/Biden.

Yeah, focus on the phony "troopergate" when there isn't anything there at all -all while ignoring the very real and very close and still existing ties Obama has with domestic terrorists William Ayers and Bernadette Dorhn, two of the most despicable people known -even though Ayers said just a couple of years ago he not only had no regret using bombs against his own country, but believes he should have done far more of it. Gee, I know Obama is a far leftwing extremist -but considering this isn't his only significant tie to some pretty out-there extremists, just how extreme IS he? Or how his wife got a big promotion with her salary more than doubled after Illinois state senator Obama requested and got more than $1 million earmark for the hospital that employed her. Nah -nothing the public needs to know about any of that, right? Let's go into a feeding frenzy because a commissioner who was repeatedly sabotaging the governor lost his job for it! Even though he serves at the pleasure of the governor in the first place and she needed NO reason to remove him at all!

The market crisis undeniably affected both McCain's and Palin's numbers though and her initial favorability ratings were never going to stay there anyway. But I think McCain is looking forward to the debates and explaining in detail for the benefit of viewers -exactly what Obama's role was in this, his close financial ties with Fannie Mae as well as the fact he put two of the very people at the very root of this crisis and made tens of MILLIONS while leaving taxpayers holding the bag and actually belong behind bars - on his payroll as his TOP economic "advisors". Should be interesting.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

It must be fun being a conservative puppet. You ass must be sore by now. Of course he knows Dohrn and Ayers; Dohrn and Obama ran in the same circles in Chicago; they worked at the same school. This was well after Dohrn and Ayers were done with their radical behavior. Heaven forbid Barack Obama meet people, even if they are radicals. Shame on him. At least he is open minded and accepting of people. Two traits conservatives inherently lack.

As for ear marking money for his wife's hospital...give me a fucking break. That is politics. If we got rid of every politician who found ways to earmark government money for someone he knew, we would not have any politicians left (which might not be a bad thing). Besides, its a hospital. Your really gonna complain about a hospital getting money? Sounds like a conservative thing to do to me.

You right wing lunitics can spin this all you want, but the fact of the matter is more people dislike her than like her.

On top of the fact she is actually bringing down the ticket, if McCain loses she is probably be the front runner for the GOP for 2012. The far right, Rush Limbo wing of the party, wants her but nobody else does

If that's the case, she'll get bounced out during the primaries... like most true wingnuts do.

The best description of the Republican Party is corporate lobbyists wrapped in the American flag.

Do you pay any bills (credit cards, mortgages, consumption products)?

If you do, why are you supporting those corporate lobbyist who make a buck every time you transfer wealth. They are probably all connected in ways imaginable.

cute... cause you adopt a lie told by someone else... you might want to click on the link... it's not to kos.. but i won't confuse you with facts, honey. ;)
The "Research 2000" link in the article goes to Daily Kos. But I won't confuse you with the facts. ;)

I recall Jon Stewart recently saying that Michelle Obama has to prove she's patriotic because she's a democrat. Everyone knows the republicans are patriotic, they just happen to hate a full half of the US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back