Palin's favorability rating drops 21 points

the truth lol, You liberals could care less about the truth. All you care about is Making sure Obama wins, and you do not care how many lies you need to tell to bring that about.

You are not even worth talking to about anything. Despicable excuses for Americans all of you.

says the sniveling whiner who defends anything on the right... and says disgusting things to women because he knows he's gonad-less...

Okay, then, as I was just saying, it DOESN'T go anywhere near proving the election was stolen - again :D

lol... my recollection of that election, which admittedly I may have blocked out some of, is that every time Kerry moved up in the polls, homeland security declared a red alert.... then down kerry would go in the polls. Then they started swiftboating Kerry and he didn't respond properly or quickly enough. Then the debates... which he should have won, but by then, it didn't matter. Oh...and of course, the whole "he voted for it before he voted against it"... which apparently doesn't matter when it comes to right wing candidates.

They were always about even, I think... but Ohio definitely wasn't kosher. ;)

the truth lol, You liberals could care less about the truth. All you care about is Making sure Obama wins, and you do not care how many lies you need to tell to bring that about.

You are not even worth talking to about anything. Despicable excuses for Americans all of you.
What lies and smears, Charles. And seriously, are you having some kind of health issue? You've turned from a thoughtful poster capable of seeing someone else's view to a bitter, hateful asshole.

Charles unless the truth has all of a sudden gained a Liberal bias then that link is the truth.
The truth has always had a liberal bias. In fact, studies show that no matter how factually compelling the truth is, conservatives will stick their fingers in their ears and pretend the opposite.

No one has to ridicule her. Mrs. "I welcome an investigation" is doing quite well herself.

You right wing lunitics can spin this all you want, but the fact of the matter is more people dislike her than like her.
Oh yeah?
Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.
Married woman like Palin more than Biden by 12 percentage points, while unmarried women favor the Democrat 58% to 36%. Women with children at home prefer Palin, herself the mother of five, 48% to 40%, but women who do not have children at home are evenly divided over the two candidates.
You Liberal lunatics can spin it all you want but Gov Palin is not as unpopular as you say.

the KOS article links to the newsweek poll...
You said it didn't link back to Kos but it did.
For the sake of argument lets say that McCain/Palin is as unpopular as you all say they are. Then tell me why Obama isn't way ahead in the polls?
Unpopular President, unpopular war, economic meltdown, dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA!
Why are the polls so close? The Dems should be beating that "wrinkly old typical white guy" in every poll in every state. But he isn't, why is that? :confused:

Oh yeah?
Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

You Liberal lunatics can spin it all you want but Gov Palin is not as unpopular as you say.

You said it didn't link back to Kos but it did.
For the sake of argument lets say that McCain/Palin is as unpopular as you all say they are. Then tell me why Obama isn't way ahead in the polls?
Unpopular President, unpopular war, economic meltdown, dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA!
Why are the polls so close? The Dems should be beating that "wrinkly old typical white guy" in every poll in every state. But he isn't, why is that? :confused:

No. I said she didn't LINK to Kos. Why do children like you feel the need to play that way?

Stick to the point if you're able. I know it's difficult.

The POINT, child, is that her favorablility to unfavorability numbers crashed. Refute it or let the grown ups talk.

No. I said she didn't LINK to Kos. Why do children like you feel the need to play that way?
Stick to the point if you're able. I know it's difficult.
The POINT, child, is that her favorablility to unfavorability numbers crashed. Refute it or let the grown ups talk.
Did you read my post beyond the first sentence? Go back and re-read it please. Or, print it out and have some one read it to you aloud so that you may understand.
I said, assuming the numbers are correct, why isn't Obama way ahead in the polls?

Did you read my post beyond the first sentence? Go back and re-read it please. Or, print it out and have some one read it to you aloud so that you may understand.
I said, assuming the numbers are correct, why isn't Obama way ahead in the polls?

Ya wanna know why? Because there are still a couple of months to the election, and the polls will never be accurate. Remember when Zogby called that one state primary and was dead wrong?

I don't trust polls, they are too easily manipulated.

Forum List

Back