Palinisms 101

You tried doing what I did to you. But a link to a post admitting you were wrong would suffice nicely to convince me.
at this point, i couldnt care enough to bother
your opinion of me is of little concern to me

You have been on her how long and not one post where you admitted to being wrong?

to late to fold when you have been called.
if you really care, look at some of my posts
but i am not concerned to prove it to you
your opinion of me matters not

at this point, i couldnt care enough to bother
your opinion of me is of little concern to me

You have been on her how long and not one post where you admitted to being wrong?

to late to fold when you have been called.
if you really care, look at some of my posts
but i am not concerned to prove it to you
your opinion of me matters not

Yep I can tell from your numerous replies that my opinion does not matter to you.

Yes, we want to throw the stupid tag around.

Sarah Palin is stupid. I hope all you Republicons vote for the quitting Governor of Alaska. Please oh please oh please!

It's people like you who deserve to have her win the whole fucking thing.

Yes, we want to throw the stupid tag around.

Sarah Palin is stupid. I hope all you Republicons vote for the quitting Governor of Alaska. Please oh please oh please!

This is my fondest hope as well. I cannot believe that the RNC was stupid enough to put her on the slate as a Vice Presidential candidate in 2008 or will be stupid enough to run her for any kind of public office in 2012. Every time I see the crackers that support her bleating about her "down home style" on some television interview, I can only shake my head in wonder.

What some seem to forget is that if Palin decides to run for Prez in 2012, her RNC competitors will rip her to shreads....LONG....before any Democrats even say anything.

Brilliant:

Some seem to forget what hasn't happened yet?:confused:

In what an extraordinary time warp you exist.

Maybe you've been paying a little too much attention to Palin?

Last edited:
Well, I do get the gist of your post, George, and agree with much of it. Sarah has good intentions and is able to stimulate a large crowd. The more I am exposed to her, the more I feel she would be chewed up and spit out, in the position of POTUS. She hasn't the capacity or experience for the job, in my opinion.

Well, I do get the gist of your post, George, and agree with much of it. Sarah has good intentions and is able to stimulate a large crowd. The more I am exposed to her, the more I feel she would be chewed up and spit out, in the position of POTUS. She hasn't the capacity or experience for the job, in my opinion.

Yep the keyword being STIMULATE.

She is a good entertainer.

Obviously, not quite as good as Obama.

Right! Just as Obama, a stimulating speaker but inexperienced for the enormity of the job .

Right! Just as Obama, a stimulating speaker but inexperienced for the enormity of the job .

I was speaking of another form of stimulation. But you are correct.
I do not however know of any other candidate that was experienced enough to do what is needed in this recession.

I do not however know of any other candidate that was experienced enough to do what is needed in this recession.

Why would anyone qualified to "do what is needed" be president of the USA?

Its almost become an oxymoron.

Exactly, the very person who most wants the job is the last son of a bitch who should get the job.

Obama wanted it REAL bad.

Exactly, the very person who most wants the job is the last son of a bitch who should get the job.

you got THAT right

So did all the candidates in the primary. Else they would not be there.

I said in 2008 that only a fool would want the job and that is all that ran.

But I agree I would not accept the job.
Dictator now might work for me....

Last edited:

Won't get any disagreements from me there. 2008 McCain wasn't even a shadow of his former self. I felt sorry for him actually.

Well, I agree that the Democratic Party, and their social welfare idealogs wanted it REAL bad, and Obama was going to be their candidate whether he wanted to be or not. Now, IMHO they're beginning to see visable, and serious weaknesses in their empty suit: His mental health is rapidly deteriorating.

Won't get any disagreements from me there. 2008 McCain wasn't even a shadow of his former self. I felt sorry for him actually.

However had McCain made the cut in 2000 I was seriously temped to vote for him.

However had McCain made the cut in 2000 I was seriously temped to vote for him.

Agreed. I sure didn't vote for Bush either time though, nor did I vote for Obama. i haven't' voted for a winning President since Clinton. Sadly, I'm proud of that.

Forum List

Back