Did YOU Support Terror Today?

Well, if you have watched Fox News the answer is yes.

That's right all you flag waving, mom loving, apple pie eating, girl you left knocked up back home Amurricans. IF you watch fixedlies, your supporting terror.

Did you know that the Saudi Royal Family and Saudi Prince Alalweed in particular support terrorist groups that attack Amurricans? The SRF and Alwalweed are "BIG" owners in NewCorp, the parent company of beckie, handjob and o'lielly. And, because the SRF and Alawlweed also give money to groups that include the families suicide bombers, YOU support terror.

On behalf of the Saudi Royal Family, Prince Alalweed and Usama Bin Laden thank you for watching fixed lies.

Now, back to your scheduled payment to al-qeada.

If you expand your definition of 'supporting terror' to anyone who has used services funded by wealthy Arabs; anyone who currently supports any sort of recognizable American government is also 'supporting terrorism.' If only because of the millions (billions?) of US Treasuries those oil sheiks purchase.

The Treasury Department - Trez Bond Holders

Oil Exporters: 207.4*

*Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria.

Last edited:

That's right all you flag waving, mom loving, apple pie eating, girl you left knocked up back home Amurricans. IF you watch fixedlies, your supporting terror.

Did you know that the Saudi Royal Family and Saudi Prince Alalweed in particular support terrorist groups that attack Amurricans? The SRF and Alwalweed are "BIG" owners in NewCorp, the parent company of beckie, handjob and o'lielly. And, because the SRF and Alawlweed also give money to groups that include the families suicide bombers, YOU support terror.

On behalf of the Saudi Royal Family, Prince Alalweed and Usama Bin Laden thank you for watching fixed lies.

Not one link to back a damn thing up. Well, thanks for the rant ass hat. Now back to your radical left indoctrination camp.

I almost felt like I was reading a post by gautama...but from the other side of the spectrum.

If cons talk down to you, I know why.

I just terrorized a NY strip. Tore it down, I think I'll put a piece of apple pie on ground zero now.

I just terrorized a NY strip. Tore it down, I think I'll put a piece of apple pie on ground zero now.

Doesn't Ground Zero happen tomorrow morning after your morning coffee?

All I know is I just killed 3000 innocent calories and now my plate is just a blank spot, I will build a victory pie in it's place.

Forum List

Back