Palinisms 101

Oh, bushwah! Comparing President Obama to Palin is like comparing a college professor to a third grader. Seriously. y'all may disagree with President Obama's policies and even the way he goes about doing (or not doing) things. Heck, even this old Democrat has some serious complaints about the way he goes about not doing things and several of his policies.

But attacking President Obama on an intellectual level by comparing him to Palin REALLY doesn't help the Republican cause either.

I'm going back to bed. It is 5:30 a.m. here and I had to get up at 4:45 a.m. to call in for a golf time. Gonna grab a couple of hours before hitting the links this morning.

Good day.

Some people are very proud of their limited intellect. They wear it like a badge of honor. They have been tricked and spoken down to for most of their lives and resent people that can navigate life with less effort. They do not care if their chosen representatives and heros stumble and mumble. To them that's honesty. They probably turned to cocaroaches for pets because dogs and hampsters made them feel inferior. OK...that was unkind.

I think you've picked on Joe Biden quite enough

OK..that was funny!:lol:

Have you ever felt inadequate when trying to describe Sarah Palin? I know I have. She is so obviously incompetent, but exactly how she is incompetent has been difficult for me to put into words. I don't know why - but it has..
And she would STILL be a better President than Imam Hussein Obama.
Calling Mrs. Palin "stupid" won't help your cause georgie when your party has set the bar so low. ANYONE could be President now and it would be an improvement.

Oh, bushwah! Comparing President Obama to Palin is like comparing a college professor to a third grader. Seriously. y'all may disagree with President Obama's policies and even the way he goes about doing (or not doing) things. Heck, even this old Democrat has some serious complaints about the way he goes about not doing things and several of his policies.

But attacking President Obama on an intellectual level by comparing him to Palin REALLY doesn't help the Republican cause either.

I'm going back to bed. It is 5:30 a.m. here and I had to get up at 4:45 a.m. to call in for a golf time. Gonna grab a couple of hours before hitting the links this morning.

Good day.

PanzaCostanza,

I suppose your pseudointellectual pretensions compel you to make a constant arsehole out of yourself......a trait not foreign to the Hollywierdos of whom you are on the periphery as a bitsy player portraying ugly, bald, fat/pudgy type of semi-morons.

You, and the other Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid STOOGES shouldn't try to belittle someone like former GOVERNOR Sarah Palin and NOMINEE for the VICE PRESIDENCY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA who is clearly your superior in intelligence and looks. And, whose captivating personality is drawing godzillion of crowds that clearly make you Liebtard nebishes shit in your pants from fear and envy.

The CONSTANT Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid rants against wonderful Sarah merely underlines the point......and is not fooling anyone.

Putting it more plainly: G'day but Fuck you and your golf links anyways.

LOL, now they have Palin as the leader of the Republicans.

and here I thought it was RUSH, then Coulter, then Beck, now they tell us it's PALIN.:eek:

:cuckoo:

and here I thought it was RUSH, then Coulter, then Beck, now they tell us it's PALIN.:eek:

Fear and selfishness is what leads todays republican party.

LOL, we all know you lefties aren't selfish, as long it's using other peoples hard earned monies BY FORCE throught the federal Guberment to fund your "so called GIVING"..:lol:

And every thread that is posted here by lefties is only to stir up FEAR, so I wouldn't speak if I were you all.

Last edited:

LOL, we all know you lefties aren't selfish, as long it's using other peoples hard earned monies BY FORCE throught the federal Guberment to fund your "so called GIVING"..:lol:

And every thread that is posted here by lefties is only to stir up FEAR, so I wouldn't speak if I were you all.

Ya I feel so ashamed. I am such a fool for admiring lefties like Eisenhower and Goldwater.:lol:

Your "spinning" makes you appear dizzy.

Ya I feel so ashamed. I am such a fool for admiring lefties like Eisenhower and Goldwater.:lol:

well you said. now WEAR it with honor.:lol:

There is a rule here about using partial quotes. If you quote me use the entire post please. You can use snippets within your own post. The statement that you spin and it makes you appear dizzy is rellevant and humorous. I don't short change you. I would appreciate the same courtesy.

There is a rule here about using partial quotes. If you quote me use the entire post please. You can use snippets within your own post. The statement that you spin and it makes you appear dizzy is rellevant and humorous. I don't short change you. I would appreciate the same courtesy.

oh stop your whining.

oh stop your whining.

When I say "Stefunny...you look fat in that leisure suit" I am not whining..I am just stating a fact.

oh stop your whining.

When I say "Stefunny...you look fat in that leisure suit" I am not whining..I am just stating a fact.

ummmmmmmmmmk:eusa_whistle:

Have you ever felt inadequate when trying to describe Sarah Palin? I know I have. She is so obviously incompetent, but exactly how she is incompetent has been difficult for me to put into words. I don't know why - but it has.

Sometimes you need to splice in the right movie clip to find the appropriate words.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAC05nrYCdg&feature=related]Palinism[/ame]

edit// Disabled embedding makes me sad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdj-ZwKNZ0]YouTube - "The Best of Joe Biden's Gaffe's; A Continuing Series..."[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU]YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]YouTube - Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up[/ame]

Forum List

Back