Palin wants us all to speak "American"

People are funny. We had an employee that could converse in seven different languages from around the world. I would not have trusted him to watch over trash pickup much less consider that a determining factor on the intelligence or common sense scale. His idea of a good living was get an alcohol syndrome baby who made it into adulthood to support him and his cocaine drug habit. God people can be so stupid on some things.

So....he was an alcoholic and drug addict because he spoke 7 languages?

??????????????
No he got an a girl who was an alcoholic syndrome baby who had grown up and was collecting $1,800.00 SSI to let him live with her. He was a bum basically who when he needed cash would do odd jobs for us. He was an addict, her SSI check provided the means to pay for his habit. He was raised by a high ranking military family that traveled the world, therefore learned seven various languages growing up. I used to hire him to go out and converse with Spanish speaking employees whenever issues came up.

I am simply saying that a good speech, or a good line of shit and knowing all these various languages does not tell you what a person is or their capabilities to lead or watch over anything.

Quit flailing around for cover. You made a dumb remark. Let it go.

Basic respect for the dignity of life is not "dumb." I don't blame you for feeling so obviously ashamed of yourself. Just choose your words more carefully next time.

Ashamed? Don't kid yourself. The abstinence only Palin brood spits out illegitimate kids on a regular basis. Commenting on it has nothing to do with respect for life.

How much does Planned Parenthood pay you to spread life-cheapening propaganda for them?

OK.You got me. I'm a highly paid agent for Planned Parenthood, Obama, and Hillary. My operation is run from a 120 ft boat anchored off shore. Considering all the other crazy shit you seem to believe, I figure you will believe this too.

Who the hell knows what you pro-abortion zealots do?

Just ask rush. He has a long list of things to accuse democrats of. None of them are true, but that doesn't matter to right wingers.

distinction without a difference imo . Both types of English are English and other than the accents both types of English are easily understood . Spanish - mexican lingo is foreign to most Americans though . jebito speaking Spanish - Mexican lingo though , who knows what he is promising to his legal and illegal base of supporters ?? I mean , who even thinks of 'jebito' and rino politicians as Americans as they push for flooding the USA with millions of foreigners ??

Spanish is a language, "Spanish - Mexican lingo" is you making yourself look like an ignorant, fearful buffoon.

Sorry, that's bullshit wey.

Mexican spanish is quite different from the spanish of spain, and of the other dialects spoken in the caribbean as well as further south in other countries wey.

"Mexican lingo" as I understand it is spoken by all sorts of people here in TX wey.

Look it up wey.

They don't say "wey" in spain wey.

Urban Dictionary: wey

People are funny. We had an employee that could converse in seven different languages from around the world. I would not have trusted him to watch over trash pickup much less consider that a determining factor on the intelligence or common sense scale. His idea of a good living was get an alcohol syndrome baby who made it into adulthood to support him and his cocaine drug habit. God people can be so stupid on some things.

So....he was an alcoholic and drug addict because he spoke 7 languages?

??????????????

I don't think you read that right wey.

distinction without a difference imo . Both types of English are English and other than the accents both types of English are easily understood . Spanish - mexican lingo is foreign to most Americans though . jebito speaking Spanish - Mexican lingo though , who knows what he is promising to his legal and illegal base of supporters ?? I mean , who even thinks of 'jebito' and rino politicians as Americans as they push for flooding the USA with millions of foreigners ??

Spanish is a language, "Spanish - Mexican lingo" is you making yourself look like an ignorant, fearful buffoon.

Sorry, that's bullshit wey.

Mexican spanish is quite different from the spanish of spain, and of the other dialects spoken in the caribbean as well as further south in other countries wey.

"Mexican lingo" as I understand it is spoken by all sorts of people here in TX wey.

Look it up wey.

They don't say "wey" in spain wey.

Urban Dictionary: wey

They are mutually comprehensible. There is no language by the silly-stupid name that buffoon keeps trying to use.

Who knows what he is promising to his legal and illegal base of supporters ??

Because no real American can possibly understand what might be said in another language.....Right?
I don't trust 'jebito ' or the 'rinos' when they speak English . Certainly no reason to trust them when they speak a foreign language to their illegal alien and immigrant base Bulldog . He11 , jebito will promise his people everything so that he can BUY and then get their support and votes . And then if he wins American peoples money will pay for what 'jebito' promised .

Who knows what he is promising to his legal and illegal base of supporters ??

Because no real American can possibly understand what might be said in another language.....Right?
I don't trust 'jebito ' or the 'rinos' when they speak English . Certainly no reason to trust them when they speak a foreign language to their illegal alien and immigrant base Bulldog . He11 , jebito will promise his people everything so that he can BUY and then get their support and votes . And then if he wins American peoples money will pay for what 'jebito' promised .

Why don't you post "jebito" 50 more times? What are you, 5 years old?

She's gosh-darned golly gee whiz right, ya know!

Disrespect for hypocrites who preach abstinence but still produce copious amounts of illegitimate children is not the same as disrespect for life. I guess I mistakenly though you were smart enough to know that.

Don't forget she took money from some foundation to go on a speaking tour & preach about abstinence only...

atu0gwf.jpg

thanks Pete , yep , English should be official on ballots , education and ALL government papers , communications . May happen if TRUMP gets in !!
You better hope not - you don't seem to have much of a grasp on it

""I can't think of any Republican that I know who would have that in their heart," Palin said. "(The Republican Party) is the party that would wish to bring people in together, standing together, putting America first, even in terms of the culture, accepting people's differences and the diverse views and everything else, because we have common sense driving our party," she said."

This made me laugh.

The Republicans wish to bring people together...... sure... together in prison perhaps.

They want to put America first, assuming that America is rich America, yeah, let's put the rich first and everyone else can get the drool and trickle down from the rich.

They accept people's differences, unless you're gay, black, or anything that isn't WASP.

Common sense driving the party? Sure love, whatever.

Not the most eloquent I've heard- but I agree with the sentiment - "You want to be in America, A, you'd better be here legally or you're out of here. B, when you're here, let's speak American. ...Let's speak English, and that's a kind of a unifying aspect of the nation is the language that is understood by all".

Forum List

Back