Palin wants us all to speak "American"

don't care , US language is English...

Hundreds of languages are spoken in the US. Communicating is not pandering. If hearing something you don't personally understand makes you feel insecure, too bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
She should have said anyone who thinks big unlimited government is good, should not be allowed to vote, since they are obviously ignorant.

So...you can't vote. Sorry.

I'm sure sarah comes up with a lot of things she wishes she would have said. Especially after one of her drunken brawls, or after one of her kids spits out another illegitimate kid.

Giving birth is not "spitting." A disrespect for life does not bolster one's point, it just reveals a lack of character.

thanks Pete , yep , English should be official on ballots , education and ALL government papers , communications . May happen if TRUMP gets in !!

without TRUMP the illegals would be making plans for amnesty and increased benefits that 'jebito' may be promising them . At least Trump has the 'rinos' at least talking about stopping or slowing the invasion by illegal aliens of all sorts Pete .

There is are differences between American English and British English, which literate people understand.

And those Brits living and working here better speak American English. :mad:

She should have said anyone who thinks big unlimited government is good, should not be allowed to vote, since they are obviously ignorant.

I'm sure sarah comes up with a lot of things she wishes she would have said. Especially after one of her drunken brawls, or after one of her kids spits out another illegitimate kid.

Giving birth is not "spitting." A disrespect for life does not bolster one's point, it just reveals a lack of character.

Disrespect for hypocrites who preach abstinence but still produce copious amounts of illegitimate children is not the same as disrespect for life. I guess I mistakenly though you were smart enough to know that.

distinction without a difference imo . Both types of English are English and other than the accents both types of English are easily understood . Spanish - mexican lingo is foreign to most Americans though . jebito speaking Spanish - Mexican lingo though , who knows what he is promising to his legal and illegal base of supporters ?? I mean , who even thinks of 'jebito' and rino politicians as Americans as they push for flooding the USA with millions of foreigners ??

Disrespect for hypocrites who preach abstinence but still produce copious amounts of illegitimate children is not the same as disrespect for life. I guess I mistakenly though you were smart enough to know that.

Disrespect for life is disrespect for life. Don't be lazy and careless in your use of language (for 'dramatic effect') and then try to make excuses for yourself.

distinction without a difference imo . Both types of English are English and other than the accents both types of English are easily understood . Spanish - mexican lingo is foreign to most Americans though . jebito speaking Spanish - Mexican lingo though , who knows what he is promising to his legal and illegal base of supporters ?? I mean , who even thinks of 'jebito' and rino politicians as Americans as they push for flooding the USA with millions of foreigners ??

Who knows what he is promising to his legal and illegal base of supporters ??

Because no real American can possibly understand what might be said in another language.....Right?

Disrespect for life is disrespect for life. Don't be lazy and careless in your use of language (for 'dramatic effect') and then try to make excuses for yourself.

Quit flailing around for cover. You made a dumb remark. Let it go.

Spanish is a language, "Spanish - Mexican lingo" is you making yourself look like an ignorant, fearful buffoon.

Basic respect for the dignity of life is not "dumb." I don't blame you for feeling so obviously ashamed of yourself. Just choose your words more carefully next time.

People are funny. We had an employee that could converse in seven different languages from around the world. I would not have trusted him to watch over trash pickup much less consider that a determining factor on the intelligence or common sense scale. His idea of a good living was get an alcohol syndrome baby who made it into adulthood to support him and his cocaine drug habit. God people can be so stupid on some things.

Basic respect for the dignity of life is not "dumb." I don't blame you for feeling so obviously ashamed of yourself. Just choose your words more carefully next time.

Ashamed? Don't kid yourself. The abstinence only Palin brood spits out illegitimate kids on a regular basis. Commenting on it has nothing to do with respect for life.

People are funny. We had an employee that could converse in seven different languages from around the world. I would not have trusted him to watch over trash pickup much less consider that a determining factor on the intelligence or common sense scale. His idea of a good living was get an alcohol syndrome baby who made it into adulthood to support him and his cocaine drug habit. God people can be so stupid on some things.

So....he was an alcoholic and drug addict because he spoke 7 languages?

??????????????

Ashamed? Don't kid yourself. The abstinence only Palin brood spits out illegitimate kids on a regular basis. Commenting on it has nothing to do with respect for life.

How much does Planned Parenthood pay you to spread life-cheapening propaganda for them?

How much does Planned Parenthood pay you to spread life-cheapening propaganda for them?

OK.You got me. I'm a highly paid agent for Planned Parenthood, Obama, and Hillary. My operation is run from a 120 ft boat anchored off shore. Considering all the other crazy shit you seem to believe, I figure you will believe this too.

OK.You got me. I'm a highly paid agent for Planned Parenthood, Obama, and Hillary. My operation is run from a 120 ft boat anchored off shore. Considering all the other crazy shit you seem to believe, I figure you will believe this too.

Who the hell knows what you pro-abortion zealots do?

Forum List

Back