Palin wants creationism taught in schools

Is it possible for you to talk without cursing. You know that cursing just shows your lack of inteligent vocabulary.

I could.. But I chose not to. Go ahead and don your fucking spiritual armor and take it like a fucking person who has more to offer in rebuttal than the typical martyr routine.

Oh, and feel free to post your physical evidence ANY DAY now.

criticism about intelligence from a christian.. THATS rich.

I love how you throw out the "science" that has proven that the stuff you call crybaby antics is real. You do realize they have found noah's ark, right? You do realize also that there are plenty of facts that have been proven people just fail to accept them, you are a perfect example.

FOUND NOAHS ARK? are you telling me that you are STUPID enough to fall for that mt. ararat hoax? Post a link so I can laugh at you further. No one has found Noah's ark.

:lol:

PLENTY OF FACTS? post them. You are full of non sequiter shit and I'm DARING you to post links of your assumptions.

ChickDon'tFish, you should really do a couple of things before you start spewing your particular brand of garbage.........

First, realize that there are MANY things that are wrong with your particular interpretation of the Bible. Jesus didn't come to replace the law, He came to expand upon it. He also didn't come for the Jews, He came for the Nations of the World. When Jesus (proper name is Yeshua) preached, He wasn't so much preaching to the Hebrews, He was searching for those OUTSIDE OF THE JEWISH FAITH. Why? To do what God had told Him to do.....recover the remnant of His people.

Additionally, have you ever read a book series like Tolkien, or something along those lines? If so, you would understand that if you don't read the first book, you'll have absolutely no idea as to what the second one is. So, with that being said, you should understand and know that the New Testament is part II of the Bible, and the Old Testament is part I, where all the foundation work is laid. So, in short, if you don't understand anything about the Jewish faith, you're gonna get twisted up and lost when it comes to Christianity.

Oh yeah.....don't forget.....Yeshua also stated that he didn't come to replace the law or covenant, but rather to expand upon it.

And lastly......the book that all Christians like to quote as saying that gays are bad comes from the Old Testament book of Leviticus, which was a manual for the Levites (tribe of Levi), who were supposed to be the priests of Israel.

Unless you're a Jewish priest, you should really quit quoting that book.

Forum List

Back