Palin wants creationism taught in schools

You dumb ass--she wants BOTH evolution and creationism taught. For the purpose of healthy debate.

Teaching non-science issues in a science class is not healthy debate, its teaching religion in science class.

This chick is a f***kin retard.

What do you need to be a commander and chief? To be a mayor and a governor of a backwater state for 2 years?

I am just dumbfounded by this choice.

Teaching non-science issues in a science class is not healthy debate, its teaching religion in science class.

What do you need to be a commander and chief? To be a mayor and a governor of a backwater state for 2 years?

Of course they do, she's just another version of Bush.

I see nothing wrong with BOTH being taught in school. If evolution is being taught in schools why can't creationism be taught in schools as well.

I think they should either teach both or don't teach any of them at all

I see nothing wrong with BOTH being taught in school. If evolution is being taught in schools why can't creationism be taught in schools as well.

I disagree. Only creationism should be taught. I think we should strive to dumb down our population...we could become like a backward muslim nation or something.

I disagree. Only creationism should be taught. I think we should strive to dumb down our population...we could become like a backward muslim nation or something.

Well ya know.. with women off the road, traffic should lighten up, greenhouse gasses would decrease, the price of gas would drop and I'd always have my meal on the table when I get home from work..

discussing creationism only illustrates the necessity of the scientific method in SCIENCE. They really are not equal theories.

Creationism is a religious point of view and as all things religious should be kept in it's place.

It is a bizarre choice to say the least.

But never underestimate the stupidity of the American people. They elected George Bush twice.

Evolution is just one mans theoryfrom the 1800's . It has no scientific proof backing it up. Creationism
has been around for thousands of years.And creationism should be taught in schools right
along with evolutionism.If we evolved from apes why are apes still around?.

On the one hand we have a scientific theory

On the other we have a religious explination

Now, which one belongs in a science class?

If we came from a fairy tale god where is it hiding. Proof of god please and no use of the bible because all that says is i need to believe in god because he says he is god and will punish me forever if I don't believe it.

Asked by the Anchorage Daily News whether she believed in evolution, Palin declined to answer, but said that "I don't think there should be a prohibition against debate if it comes up in class."

McCain's VP Wants Creationism Taught in School | Wired Science from Wired.com

I totally support it being taught in high school biology. Let it be taught objectively with all the arguments supporting AND against. A good majority of kids already know about creationism. I believe high school students NEED to hear the opposing arguments of creationsim for the sake of science.

Forum List

Back