Palin thinks $215,000 a year is "working class"

Sure, then lets take Bush's wealth and the Republican Congress's wealth and the asshats who supported them and pay down the deficit that has increased so much in the past 8 years.

Why should I be punished because you morons voted in a bunch of neoconservatives?

If they want to volunteer to pay more taxes then let them. But liberals like you and Obama want more government; I don't. In fact whenever I get the opportunity to cheat the government out of a couple of bucks I do it, not simply because I think I have a right to, but in fact a duty to deny them as much of my income as possible. You and Obama and George Soros, however, want more government, a bigger government, more services, entitlements, and regulations, therefore you should pay more, regardless of your income. :D

If they want to volunteer to pay more taxes then let them. But liberals like you and Obama want more government; I don't. In fact whenever I get the opportunity to cheat the government out of a couple of bucks I do it, not simply because I think I have a right to, but in fact a duty to deny them as much of my income as possible. You and Obama and George Soros, however, want more government, a bigger government, more services, entitlements, and regulations, therefore you should pay more, regardless of your income. :D

Lmao. Its funny that for Republicans who have massively expanded the federal government its "if they want to pay more, let them", but you want to force Liberals too, although we've been against many of the Bush expansions.

"It's time that normal Joe Six-pack American is finally represented in the position of vice presidency," the Republican vice presidential candidate told radio talk show host Hugh Hewitt.

Why is the hell would I want a regular, joe six pack to be a heart beat from the presidency.

This is stupid, and its only something that would appeal to emotionally retarded two time bush voters.

I want somebody exceptional to be a Prez or Vice prez.

Where does your income come from?

How much did you and the other Bush lovers make us spend on iraq? One trillion and climbing. You forced me to pay for your war.

Let's put it to a referedum, a vote, and ask the american people if they want to spend a trillion dollars on iraq, or whether they want universal health care.

working class? how do you define working class? Simple for me. Do you or do you not have to work for a living? Or, are you independently wealthy and do not have to work for a living. If hou have to work for a living you are of the "working class" Your salary is immaterial.

Warren Buffer is working class?

Okay, he'd probably be fine with that.

It most certainly is working class. How much do the Obama's make? When Barack got his senate seat Michelle got a raise bigger than the Palin's income.
:badgrin:

At least Obama does not claim to be "working class" or just like every other average American. He claims to get along with them, which he does, and claims to want to help them and represent them, but does not claim to be one of them. Palin claims to be average with an income of $215,000 which is ridiculous. Nice try though. Way to bring in information that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Don't bend the truth, here, Willow. $215,000 a year ain't working class by any means. There are people in Ohio with 3 kids earning $30,000 a year and making it just fine. THAT's working class.

I doubt anyone making $30,000 a year with three kids is "making it fine" That is borderling poverty today. Assuming a two income family that is both parents earning barely over minimum wage. So one has to ask, why does someone earning at that level feel the need to bring children into the world they can't hope to adequately care for?

Stupid do as stupidity does. Like I said here over and over, you ARE the CHOICES you MAKE in life. If you are skill-less slug making minimum wage or near, it's one thing to get married, fine, but bring kids into the world on that???? You get what you deserve if you are that stupid.

work·ing-class

adjective
Definition: relating to hourly employees: relating to or belonging to the part of society made up of people who work for hourly wages, not salaries, especially manual or industrial laborers
bullet.gif
trans.gif
a working-class neighborhood

My wife makes $85/hr as a CRNA. Guess that makes her working class.....she's and hourly employee.... And my top Java programmer are all getting $45-$55/hr and are hourly workers, too. Those working class people you know.....

Last edited:
Palin says she represents 'Joe Six-pack' - Yahoo! News

"Working class" doesn't refer to how much a person earns -it is not an economic class. Especially since many in the working class make a very good income. It refers to whether a person earns their income by means of physical labor. Palin's husband is part of the WORKING CLASS. The guy works as a commercial fisherman during the short sockeye salmon season and as a physical laborer in the oil fields. In fact he works the North Slope field where the average temperature during the long winter is -80 degrees. Can't get more working class than that.

At one point he supported a bill that said that. It isn't part of his plan.

Can't keep living on the guvment credit card, RGS. Someone's gotta pay the bill. So yes, people who earn over $250,000 a year will get the taxes they used to pay and should have been continuing to pay reinstated.

It won't affect you, though. So why do you care?

Actually no, they won't. Obama has laregely abandoned his original economic plan now as he has with his universal health plan. No tax hikes or health care reform in the offing according to him.

How much did you and the other Bush lovers make us spend on iraq? One trillion and climbing. You forced me to pay for your war.

Let's put it to a referedum, a vote, and ask the american people if they want to spend a trillion dollars on iraq, or whether they want universal health care.

We did that in 2004. Voted for the war. And forget universal health care if Obama gets elected. He's already totally abandoned any hope for that in light of the bailout. No money for it. Same for tax breaks, he now states he will support making the Bush cuts permanent because the country needs every ounce of investment it can get and those are the only people capable of the provding the capital. And forget Cap Gains taxes, even at 100% you have to have GAINS to have a gains tax!! No cap gains for a while now....LOL!!!!

Palin says she represents 'Joe Six-pack' - Yahoo! News

"Working class" doesn't refer to how much a person earns -it is not an economic class. Especially since many in the working class make a very good income. It refers to whether a person earns their income by means of physical labor. Palin's husband is part of the WORKING CLASS. The guy works as a commercial fisherman during the short sockeye salmon season and as a physical laborer in the oil fields. In fact he works the North Slope field where the average temperature during the long winter is -80 degrees. Can't get more working class than that.

My cousin is a master welder on an offshore oil rig. Makes $75/hr. That's $150,000/yr. WORKING CLASS for sure....

Thats nice. Working hard doesn't only mean physical labor. Go work at a firm that makes you do 2400 billable hours a year. I bet your sorry ass couldn't handle it.

Firm work is fucking hard. If you don't know that, you just don't know what your talking about.

No, working hard doesn't only mean physical labor. But working class does. And not everyone in the working class is POOR either. It is NOT an economic class -it only defines how someone earns their money.

Forum List

Back