Palin supported end of life counseling before she QUIT

I'm sorry, this is so unfair.

I read the bill and can post thiongs from it to back up my claims and you stupid fucking Obama KoolAid snorting Mindless Zombies don't even bother to read the stuff I post form the bill, since obviously actually reading the bill is way way way way above your reading level.

It's too one-sided and unfair.

I'm sorry
Tissue?

You're an idiot and Palin is a liar. Well, she's an idiot, too. And you both whine way too much.

I read the bill and can post thiongs from it to back up my claims and you stupid fucking Obama KoolAid snorting Mindless Zombies don't even bother to read the stuff I post form the bill, since obviously actually reading the bill is way way way way above your reading level.

I'm sorry

Just bold the mandatory part. Humor us.

Go join your friends Ravi and nodickforafight over at Reading Rainbow. I'll be back later to monitor your progress.

Page 425:

"(FF) advance care planning consultation (as defined in subsection (hhh)(1));"; and

(B) by adding at the end the following new subsection:

"Advance Care Planning Consultation

"(hhh)(1) Subject to paragraphs (3) and (4), the term ‘advance care planning consultation’ means a consultation between the individual and a practitioner described in paragraph (2) regarding advance care planning, if, subject to paragraph (3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years. Such consultation shall include the following:

"(A) An explanation by the practitioner of advance care planning, including key questions and considerations, important steps, and suggested people to talk to.

"(B) An explanation by the practitioner of advance directives, including living wills and durable powers of attorney, and their uses.

"(C) An explanation by the practitioner of the role and responsibilities of a health care proxy.

"(D) The provision by the practitioner of a list of national and State-specific resources to assist consumers and their families with advance care planning, including the national toll-free hotline,

Practitioner isn't even a real doctor!!!!

(Health Care Hotline: How many I convince you to end your scare health care dollar consuming life today?)
Did I miss the part where it MANDATED anything?

(3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years.

You MUST visit the nurse every 5 years.

I won't respond until you can show me you've been to Reading Rainbow and watched a few of the videos, I have other thing I need to do beside posting to ignorant people who can't read
Nope, it's not paid for by insurance if it has paid for within the last 5 years.

Man, Hannity must be blushing that he allowed such an idiot on his message board. :lol:

I'm sorry

Go join your friends Ravi and nodickforafight over at Reading Rainbow. I'll be back later to monitor your progress.

Okay, so you can't bold the mandatory part. Noted.

LOL - translation - gotten my a$$ whipped pretty here - gonna go lick my wounds, think of some more vulgar insults to substitute for evidence and verification of my claims, oh ... and kick a puppy.

:scared1:

LOL - translation - gotten my a$$ whipped pretty here - gonna go lick my wounds, think of some more vulgar insults to substitute for evidence and verification of my claims, oh ... and kick a puppy.

No no no. You motherfucker nede to **** fuck the reading rainbow cumfuckcuntguzzle reading twat shitnoober ::thunk::

You MUST visit the nurse every 5 years.

I honestly cannot tell if LiarFrank is mentally challenged or if his hyper partisan politics simply will not allow him to understand. Either way, he is a lost cause. Sarah Palin....just a liar and fear monger.

See Spot.

See Spot Run.

See Spot Run to Nurse Every 5 years as required pursuant to page 425 of the Health Care Bill.

Run Spot Run

Did that help the Reading Challenged?

Last edited:
See the gov't dip directly into Spot's bank account to take Spot's money, after forcing Spot to obtain a debit card.

See Spot.

See Spot Run.

See Spot Run to Nurse Every 5 years as required pursuant to page 425 of the Health Care Bill.

Run Spot Run

It says that you are qualified to receive free information on EOL processes from a practioner every 5 years (or more often if your health conditions change). It does not say required.

This really isn't hard to understand.

Page 428.

See Spot

See Spot Go to Vet for a regular checkup

No, Spot, NO!

Your regular check up DOES not meet the 5 year requirement as set forth on page 425

20 ‘‘(3)(A) An initial preventive physical examination
21 under subsection (WW), including any related discussion
22 during such examination, shall not be considered an
23 advance care planning consultation for purposes of applying
24 the 5-year limitation under paragraph (1).

Last edited:
See Spot.

See Spot Run.

Run Spot Run

It says that you are qualified to receive free information on EOL processes from a practioner every 5 years (or more often if your health conditions change). It does not say required.

This really isn't hard to understand.

It's not hard to understand at all once you get your SAT scores up into triple digits.

No no no. You motherfucker nede to **** fuck the reading rainbow cumfuckcuntguzzle reading twat shitnoober ::thunk::

Funniest post I have read on these boards

:clap2:

Page 428.

See Spot

No, Spot, NO!

Your regular check up DOES not meet the 5 year requirement as set forth on page 425

The 5 year limitation you tool. Limitation and requirement are separate words with different meanings.

If it said requirement, it would mean that if you had a physical which you talked about end of life processes, you would have to talk to a practioner about end of life processes at some other point.

Of course, it says limitation, which in this context means if you shoot the shit about EOL processes with a doctor during a physical, you could go see a doctor in that same 5 year period to talk about EOL and have it covered by medicare.

Page 428.

See Spot

No, Spot, NO!

See Frank

See Frank Post

See Frank fail

See everyone else laugh

Forum List

Back