Palin supported end of life counseling before she QUIT

The House bill also had a provision mandating (look it up, it's kind of a big word for you) a meeting every 5 years between a patient and either a doctor, nurse or aid trained by Dr, Kevorkian
Produce that
You've been caught in a lie.

Page 425:

"(FF) advance care planning consultation (as defined in subsection (hhh)(1));"; and

(B) by adding at the end the following new subsection:

"Advance Care Planning Consultation

"(hhh)(1) Subject to paragraphs (3) and (4), the term ‘advance care planning consultation’ means a consultation between the individual and a practitioner described in paragraph (2) regarding advance care planning, if, subject to paragraph (3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years. Such consultation shall include the following:

"(A) An explanation by the practitioner of advance care planning, including key questions and considerations, important steps, and suggested people to talk to.

"(B) An explanation by the practitioner of advance directives, including living wills and durable powers of attorney, and their uses.

"(C) An explanation by the practitioner of the role and responsibilities of a health care proxy.

"(D) The provision by the practitioner of a list of national and State-specific resources to assist consumers and their families with advance care planning, including the national toll-free hotline,

Practitioner isn't even a real doctor!!!!

(Health Care Hotline: How many I convince you to end your scare health care dollar consuming life today?)

The House bill also had a provision mandating (look it up, it's kind of a big word for you) a meeting every 5 years between a patient and either a doctor, nurse or aid trained by Dr, Kevorkian
Produce that

Look it up yourself you lazy fuck. It's been posted probably 100 times here already

Everytime CrusaderFrank says something untrue, it is quikcly followed by "look it up yourself."

I find this endlessly entertaining.

One of my relatives who teaches humanities showed a couple of these threads to his classes at the university yesterday.

The students went into hysterics, swearing up and down they had no relatives like any of the 'loons' posting the nutjob material here. He was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down his face.

You nutjobs do serve the purpose of the comedic interlude in our tough economic times. You make us laugh. Keep it up!

Look it up yourself you lazy fuck. It's been posted probably 100 times here already
You mean by people of YOUR demonstrated integrity? Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask for a little better than that.
Translation: Accept the word of someone you've caught in a lie because I cannot produce any evidence to support THIS lie either.

(And when you have to resort to vulgarities, you don't really add anything to your credibility THAT way either.)

I result to vulgarities when dealing with stupid motherfuckers who can't read or are too fucking lazy to look at stuff that been posted DIRECTLY FROM THE HOUSE BILL AND OBAMA ADVISERS at least 100 times already. I just have no patience.

:eusa_liar:The bill merely stated that end of life counseling would be covered by Medicare instead of paid for out of pocket.

Palin is a big fat liar. :lol:

It's so difficult to discuss a bill with someone who reads at a third grade level, but here goes.

Wrong again. It said it would pay every five years...if you want counseling every other day you get to pay for it out of pocket.

Palin is a big fat liar...and so are you. Though of course you could just be extremely stupid, it is hard to tell. :lol:

THAT'S NOT WHAT IT SAYS!!!!!!!

It says you have to meet with the death Panel at least every 5 years!

Produce that

Page 425:

"(FF) advance care planning consultation (as defined in subsection (hhh)(1));"; and

"(hhh)(1) Subject to paragraphs (3) and (4), the term ‘advance care planning consultation’ means a consultation between the individual and a practitioner described in paragraph (2) regarding advance care planning, if, subject to paragraph (3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years. Such consultation shall include the following:

"(A) An explanation by the practitioner of advance care planning, including key questions and considerations, important steps, and suggested people to talk to.

"(B) An explanation by the practitioner of advance directives, including living wills and durable powers of attorney, and their uses.

"(C) An explanation by the practitioner of the role and responsibilities of a health care proxy.

"(D) The provision by the practitioner of a list of national and State-specific resources to assist consumers and their families with advance care planning, including the national toll-free hotline,

(Health Care Hotline: How many I convince you to end your scare health care dollar consuming life today?)
lol...a practitioner is a doctor, you idiot. And thanks for proving that this would not be paid for by insurance if it has already been paid for in the five year window.

I've decided. You aren't lying, you are just a complete idiot.

STILL no confirmation or support for the MANDATORY nature of consultations, or for any claim that this session is with anyone other than the patient's family doctor.

The fact that you seem to the think the verbiage DOES say these things speaks very poorly of your reading ability so I can only assume you curse yourself extensively when you shave in the morning.

Produce that

Page 425:

Three points.

1.) No Mandate
2.) This section is actually 5 pages long.
3.) Practitioner is defined as either a doctor or nurse practitioner.

Produce that

Page 425:

lol...a practitioner is a doctor, you idiot. And thanks for proving that this would not be paid for by insurance if it has already been paid for in the five year window.

Well not necessarily on the first point, it is defined as a doc or a nurse practioner. The rest is spot on.

I'm afraid giving this guy reading lessons NOW is just a case of too little to late. Maybe by claiming others (who CAN read) suffer from his malady, he makes himself feel better.

Produce that

Page 425:

YOU DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 428

‘‘(2) A practitioner described in this paragraph is—
15 ‘‘(A) a physician (as defined in subsection
16 (r)(1)); and
17 ‘‘(B) a nurse practitioner or physician’s
18 assistant
who has the authority under State law to sign
19 orders for life sustaining treatments.

1247519186-scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

Ravi: I can't read the bill, I got Obama KoolAid in my eyes!

Last edited:
Page 425:

Did I miss the part where it MANDATED anything?

You can join your other NeoMarxists friends in kissing my ass in Macy's window. I posted it AGAIN!

You mean that stuff that doesn't include ANY verbiage (that means wording) about mandatory or about sessions with anyone other than the family's doctor (or nurse practioner - thanks for the clarification Mr. Capitalism)?????

You mean THAT post. The one that contradicts your claims. The one you claim OTHER PEOPLE are too stupid to read??????

THAT ONE?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, this is so unfair.

I read the bill and can post thiongs from it to back up my claims and you stupid fucking Obama KoolAid snorting Mindless Zombies don't even bother to read the stuff I post form the bill, since obviously actually reading the bill is way way way way above your reading level.

It's too one-sided and unfair.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry, this is so unfair.

I read the bill and can post thiongs from it to back up my claims and you stupid fucking Obama KoolAid snorting Mindless Zombies don't even bother to read the stuff I post form the bill, since obviously actually reading the bill is way way way way above your reading level.

It's too one-sided and unfair.

I'm sorry

Just bold the mandatory part. Humor us.

Page 425:

Did I miss the part where it MANDATED anything?

(3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years.

You MUST visit the nurse every 5 years.

I won't respond until you can show me you've been to Reading Rainbow and watched a few of the videos, I have other thing I need to do beside posting to ignorant people who can't read

Folks who can actually read - our work is done here. This guy can argue the sky is purple until HE is purple for all I care.
"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

His claims lay shredded before us - and he's boring me now. Later.

Forum List

Back