Palin staff won't comply with subpoenas

Del, what the hell is your avatar about? It has confused hell out of me for weeks now.

I think it is hilarious that she says "investigate me!" and then gets her people, his people, GOP people, or some frigin people to do everything but throw the kitchen sink at the investigation to stop it.

Because of that, she looks as innocent as OJ did when he ran in the white Bronco. Is that a good comparison? But of course she is innocent until proven gggguuuuiiiillllltttttyyy. ;)

QUERY: If it were to aid the investigation, should Hollis French and the other Obama campaigners recuse themselves from the investigation and stop interfering with subpoena lists?

YES.

Both sides should step away from the issue and let the authorities investigate it.

ps thank you del, makes sense now!

Yes, step aside and let it happen, not stonewall it until after the election, when she is expecting to be "Uncle Fester2."

So how come Hollis "I'll have an October surprise" French won't step aside if he's so sure of the outcome?

So how come Hollis "I'll have an October surprise" French won't step aside if he's so sure of the outcome?

When you have audio tapes, emails, and multiple witnesses, it's pretty obvious she's guilty.

The glove fits, you must not aquit.

Oh, I think he should. I said before that was the stupidest thing he could have ever said. But even one of the GOP members of the committee said that the stonewalling will make the committee look even deeper. I will post a link when I find it.

When you have audio tapes, emails, and multiple witnesses, it's pretty obvious she's guilty.

The glove fits, you must not aquit.

Ten Hollis could step aside, removing the whiff of political taint and allow the facts to stand on their own.

After all it's his and Elton's presence that are being used as the grounds for refusing the subpoenas (the ones French allowed to go through, that is).

It would make strategic sense to remove them.

And we'll just have to keep correcting the "spin" that you think you're going to put on her improper actions. You can't misuse your power. Whether she in fact misused her power would be what is being ASSESSED by the inquiry.

Facts: Palin tried to get her former brother in law fired to get child custody for her sister. Her brother in law had already been disciplined for any wrongdoing and Palin was told THREE TIMES by the Court to stop harassing him.
Like I said, Palin should have been vetted better. But the right seems to like secretive little people who won't answer questions... you know, like Cheney.

is that your legal advice counselor? that those are facts?

good lord, don't ever preach to me again about legal stuff, especially since the last time you tried and got silenced.

Sarah Palin, Todd Palin and her Staff should not comply with subpeona's until such time as Hollis French and Kim Elton resign or recuse themselves as well ar Branchflower. Hollis French is fairly obvious why, Kim Elton because he works for the Obama campaign in Alaska, and Branchflower because he was handing over the subpeona list for Hollis French to approve before they were issued and has shown that he has lost his objectivity. The Alaska was exactly right in advising that these subpeonas were not vaild as not only were they not properly isssued, but has lost objectivity, and are not subject to the entire legislature. I find it very strange you get not comments about the e-mails that showed Monegan to be exactly as he was portrayed by the governer , as insubordinate and conducting meetings without approval and outside the scope of his position. However, you don't hear about these things in the media because they might make that *October Surprise* more surprising for the wrong people.

Sarah Palin, Todd Palin and her Staff should not comply with subpeona's until such time as Hollis French and Kim Elton resign or recuse themselves as well ar Branchflower. Hollis French is fairly obvious why, Kim Elton because he works for the Obama campaign in Alaska, and Branchflower because he was handing over the subpeona list for Hollis French to approve before they were issued and has shown that he has lost his objectivity. The Alaska was exactly right in advising that these subpeonas were not vaild as not only were they not properly isssued, but has lost objectivity, and are not subject to the entire legislature. I find it very strange you get not comments about the e-mails that showed Monegan to be exactly as he was portrayed by the governer , as insubordinate and conducting meetings without approval and outside the scope of his position. However, you don't hear about these things in the media because they might make that *October Surprise* more surprising for the wrong people.

I think a lot of people lost their "objectivity" when they heard the tape of Palin's guy trying to shake down public safety. There is no question she is guilty, and no question she has already lied about it to the public.

Watch the video....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA]YouTube - KTVA, Local CBS Affiliate, Reports On Palin Trooper-Gate Sca[/ame]

This is beginnning to sound like a "LEFT WING CONSPIRACY." Does that sound familiar?

Forum List

Back