Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

LOL,
a BIG difference between Clinton and Palin.

Clinton got into politics off the back of her impeached husband.

Palin did it the old fashioned way, by HERSELF.

It's funny watching the tolerant, inclusive, and feminist left get all misogynistic about conservative women. :lol:

No it's funny how the right promotes anti-intellectualism as a virtue.

I see........:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

Telling the truth, daveman, is not hateful. Palin will not be president (she does not have what it takes: anywhere near a majority of an electorate), and if she runs against Obama, he skates in easily for another four years.

Ahem.

"Judging by your sigline, you're quite the hateful little snot, aren't you?"

Dumbass.

:lol: Ya prove my point, podjo.

LOL,

You finally wrote something not only right but also truthful. Good for you, Steph.

It's funny watching the tolerant, inclusive, and feminist left get all misogynistic about conservative women. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

Please quote for me any lib on here or anywhere else praising this woman for an obviously stupid statement. Cons however will base there vote on who they would like to have a beer with.:cuckoo:

The difference is liberals are willing to call the woman in that video an idiot. Conservatives see people saying things that are just as crazy (FEMA camps, Obama was born in Kenya) and are gung-ho in support.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zmHxGC5eU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Open live mic remarks after Sarah Palin's speech at CSU Stanislaus in Turlock - 25 June 2010[/ame]

:D:D:D

LOL,

No...........Palin got into national politics on the coat tails of some half dead conservative asshole named McCain. Why was she pulled in? Because McStupid and the rest of the GOP thought that if they had a MILF up there as VP, they would be able to rake in all the votes that would have voted for Hillary had she gotten the nomination.

Palin was brought in because she was pretty and (they thought) easy to control.

They were wrong, she'd the dipshit whose gonna bring about the end of the GOP.

Telling the truth, daveman, is not hateful. Palin will not be president (she does not have what it takes: anywhere near a majority of an electorate), and if she runs against Obama, he skates in easily for another four years.

Ahem.

"Judging by your sigline, you're quite the hateful little snot, aren't you?"

Dumbass.

:lol: Ya prove my point, podjo.
What is it with you lefties and your irrational hatreds? You got the White House, you got Congress...and you still can't turn off the hate.

It must really suck to be you.

Palin is not smart enough to get herself elected.

Not all people are smart.

She's just average intelligence

Please quote for me any lib on here or anywhere else praising this woman for an obviously stupid statement. Cons however will base there vote on who they would like to have a beer with.:cuckoo:

Dosen't matter about the praising.....it's what she heard...there were a lot of people who thought that the second coming was here, it was how barry was packaged during the campaign.
I have no idea what your talking about with the beer remark? :cuckoo:

The fucktards on the right don't even admit that even Republicans think Palin is too damn stupid to be prez, but the left they accuse of hate.

I think your post says it all, Flatlow. :cuckoo:

So the Republican fucktards who think Palin is stupid are not full of hate for her but Democrats are? Clap your hands.

The fucktards on the right don't even admit that even Republicans think Palin is too damn stupid to be prez, but the left they accuse of hate.

I think your post says it all, Flatlow. :cuckoo:

So the Republican fucktards who think Palin is stupid are not full of hate for her but Democrats are? Clap your hands.

I think that you prove what the conservatives are saying, that the left is full of hate, and once again you prove them right. :lol::lol:

jv3dzo.jpg

Forum List

Back