Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

We are talking about Sarah here, not Pres Obama. She can handle the tough questions and she will actually be asked them.

No, she won't be asked them, because the only media she'll talk to are her ideological allies. Sean Hannity asking "Why are you so awesome?" isn't a tough question.

I get that question a lot.

How do you respond?

I'm way more interested in knowing that than I am about yet another 'Palin is talking ooo ooo' thread.

Despite proving herself to be ditsy and without basic knowledge Republicans keep the spotlight on Palin like she's some kind of a fucking role model for women. She will not be president and if she runs against Obama you can stamp Obama another 4 years in office.

:lol:

No it's funny how the right promotes anti-intellectualism as a virtue.
Well, if that lets you excuse your hatred of conservative women, okay.

Do you consider yourself an intellectual?

I do not hate conservative woman. I know many smart conservative women. Sara Palin does them a disservice. Are you telling me that Barry Goldwater or William F. Buckley would be proud of Palin?

You consider Barry Goldwater and William F Buckley to be conservative women?

And you call Palin dumb? Really?

I thought continued promotion of Reaganomics was the dumbest shit that Repugs do, add fanatical, nostalgic worship of Palin to that list, though continued Reaganomics is much worst.

Here's ditz.
but this is what the left would consider a strong intelligent WOMAN.
can you BELIEVE this woman is third in line to be PRESIDENT. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=925DA6s3DbA]YouTube - The Word by Nancy Pelosi.AVI[/ame]

Last edited:
Here's ditz.

YouTube - The Word by Nancy Pelosi.AVI

Pelosi is smarter than Palin, look how fucking dumb Palin is

Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter (VIDEO)

However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Fox News reported, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears.

:D:D:D

Here's ditz.

Thank you for providing proof that CON$ are ChINOs, Christians in name only, for political purposes only. To the CON$ervoFascist ChINOs, anyone who truly believes in the Word of God is a "PINHEAD."
Thank you again.

Here's ditz.

Pelosi is smarter than Palin, look how fucking dumb Palin is

Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter (VIDEO)

However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Fox News reported, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears.

:D:D:D

Huffertonpost.:lol:

Here's ditz.

I don't even consider that to be A woman, let alone a smart woman. I would almost bet she has a bigger cock than modbert.
You sound jealous, girly. :lol:

Oh snap! you went there didn't you? That was straight up 5th grade yo.

What was the controversy she was raising money for the school and herself. Libtards promote plain more than tea baggers. Finally how dumb do those students look driving away after yelling spill baby for an hour.

No, she won't be asked them, because the only media she'll talk to are her ideological allies. Sean Hannity asking "Why are you so awesome?" isn't a tough question.

I get that question a lot.

How do you respond?

I'm way more interested in knowing that than I am about yet another 'Palin is talking ooo ooo' thread.

I usually say say "it's because of my x-ray vision" or something.

No it's funny how the right promotes anti-intellectualism as a virtue.
Well, if that lets you excuse your hatred of conservative women, okay.

Do you consider yourself an intellectual?

I do not hate conservative woman. I know many smart conservative women. Sara Palin does them a disservice.
How? By telling the world they don't need to submit to leftist ideas to be successful?

That's what it's about, isn't it? She's successful, a wife, a mother, never had an abortion.

The Left hates her.
Are you telling me that Barry Goldwater or William F. Buckley would be proud of Palin?
I don't know if they would or not. Neither do you. It's funny that you use prominent conservatives to justify your hatred.

Despite proving herself to be ditsy and without basic knowledge Republicans keep the spotlight on Palin like she's some kind of a fucking role model for women. She will not be president and if she runs against Obama you can stamp Obama another 4 years in office.

Judging by your sigline, you're quite the hateful little snot, aren't you?

Telling the truth, daveman, is not hateful. Palin will not be president (she does not have what it takes: anywhere near a majority of an electorate), and if she runs against Obama, he skates in easily for another four years.

Telling the truth, daveman, is not hateful. Palin will not be president (she does not have what it takes: anywhere near a majority of an electorate), and if she runs against Obama, he skates in easily for another four years.

I look at the Left's womenfolk and I still say Palin wins by miles.
Here are a few dem women/bimbos
Janine Garafalo
Nancy Pelosi
Katerina Vandenhueval
Ariana Huffington
The gals on "The View"
Hillary Clinton

The Tea-Baggers have
Sarah Palin
Baby Girl Cheney
Ann Coulter
Malkin
Laura Ingraham
Carly Fiorina

I'd love to see a hi-level debate between Hillary and either Palin or Fiorina. Hillary would end up another "Gore". The top-notch professor who lost the debate to "chimp" Bush. Experience matters, and the dems can only talk a good game.

Eagle beak, you are eating some birdfeed loaded with hallucinogenics. Ms. Clinton would annihilate Ms. Palin. If you really do not think so, then you are out of touch with reality.

Ahem.

"Judging by your sigline, you're quite the hateful little snot, aren't you?"

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back