Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

Palin is not smart enough to get herself elected.

Not all people are smart.

She's just average intelligence

The fucktards on the right don't even admit that even Republicans think Palin is too damn stupid to be prez, but the left they accuse of hate.

jv3dzo.jpg

#1 ..I couldn't care less what dems hate. #2...I'm a republican and I hate sara for what she did and you for what you are doing. Any questions? Go back to #2.

We are talking about Sarah here, not Pres Obama. She can handle the tough questions and she will actually be asked them.

As for Drill baby Drill. Great idea. Let's drill more oil. And let's stop this incredibly stupid drilling policy that prevents us from drilling in safe areas and requires that we drill in dangerous areas offshore. And let's stop this even stupider moritorium, which will send American jobs to Brazil so they can drill in the gulf at depths 5 times more dangerous just so George Soros will have some more money.

Why is it all of Obama's policies just happen to make his friends rich and screw the American people?
Again the same STUPID crapola that the oil companies were FORCED to drill in deepwater. :cuckoo:
The oil companies were URGENTLY CAMPAIGNING for deepwater drilling as this 2003 presentation shows:

OF COURSE they were campaigning for deep water drilling. They liberals were hell-bent on banning shallow water on inland drilling. So.......those companies want to stay in business, right? Where else are they gonna get the oil to make the plastic that support's Pelosi's face?

LOL,
a BIG difference between Clinton and Palin.

Clinton got into politics off the back of her impeached husband.

Palin did it the old fashioned way, by HERSELF.

#Besides giving a few men who love milfs a hard on, what has Palin done?

Successfully run a city to the tune of 80% approval rating.
Successfully run a state to the tune of 80% approval rating.
Caused the left to suffer from mental disorders from obsessing over her.
Wrote her own books (Ayers wrote "Dreams of my Father" for Obama).
Caused the new wave of feminism to be strongly conservative and right-wing (thank God).

And other than give pretty speeches, what had Obama done successfully again?

LOL,

Caused the new wave of feminism to be strongly conservative and right-wing (thank God).

And lost in 2008 and quit in 2009 and supported by 1 in 4 Americans. Context, bucs, context.

We are talking about Sarah here, not Pres Obama. She can handle the tough questions and she will actually be asked them.

As for Drill baby Drill. Great idea. Let's drill more oil. And let's stop this incredibly stupid drilling policy that prevents us from drilling in safe areas and requires that we drill in dangerous areas offshore. And let's stop this even stupider moritorium, which will send American jobs to Brazil so they can drill in the gulf at depths 5 times more dangerous just so George Soros will have some more money.

Why is it all of Obama's policies just happen to make his friends rich and screw the American people?
Again the same STUPID crapola that the oil companies were FORCED to drill in deepwater. :cuckoo:
The oil companies were URGENTLY CAMPAIGNING for deepwater drilling as this 2003 presentation shows:

OF COURSE they were campaigning for deep water drilling. They liberals were hell-bent on banning shallow water on inland drilling. So.......those companies want to stay in business, right? Where else are they gonna get the oil to make the plastic that support's Pelosi's face?
They were campaigning for deepwater drilling because that was where the oil was and there was no more "easy oil." You obviously never checked out the presentation, or you did and just love to lie.

The fucktards on the right don't even admit that even Republicans think Palin is too damn stupid to be prez, but the left they accuse of hate.

jv3dzo.jpg

#1 ..I couldn't care less what dems hate. #2...I'm a republican and I hate sara for what she did and you for what you are doing. Any questions? Go back to #2.

Just what was it that Sarah Palin did to you for you to "hate" her?

Please quote for me any lib on here or anywhere else praising this woman for an obviously stupid statement. Cons however will base there vote on who they would like to have a beer with.:cuckoo:

Yeah, because conservatives don't hang out with idiots.

Telling the truth, daveman, is not hateful. Palin will not be president (she does not have what it takes: anywhere near a majority of an electorate), and if she runs against Obama, he skates in easily for another four years.

When the price of oil and gas are inflated for Obama's cap and trade, and when his 'tax cuts' for the middle class is costing the taxpayers 25% + more in taxes, the first dog could be elected president, 'because it would be history'.

The health care taxes are going into place, but the health care is not available. The cuts to medicare and medicaid, along with inflating the dollar and not increasing social security will hurt the dems, including the president.

I really don't want Palin to run, she is much more useful at drawing out the real agendas of the libs. They expose their bigotry and hatred after every speech she gives. Even the man that thinks he was elected king (because the people are expected to serve him, not the other way around), cannot resist himself when she speaks. May she have a long political life that exposes the 'intellectuals' as the phonies they are.

I hate all Christian Fundimentalists that make a mockery of our elections.

When I became a republican..at birth... there was no crazy christians running the party. Those people did what they did through thier churches as it should be. Now all of the sensible republicans have been run out of the party in favor of people like crazy sara that believe a witch doctor from africa can run demons out of their church. Maybe you think that is acceptable..I do not..not even slightly. It is insulting to good people that believe true fiscal responsibility and good works for the people are compatible. People that believe you should keep your religion in your damn church.

When I became a republican..at birth... there was no crazy christians running the party. Those people did what they did through thier churches as it should be. Now all of the sensible republicans have been run out of the party in favor of people like crazy sara that believe a witch doctor from africa can run demons out of their church. Maybe you think that is acceptable..I do not..not even slightly. It is insulting to good people that believe true fiscal responsibility and good works for the people are compatible. People that believe you should keep your religion in your damn church.

good gawd man, you just proved who is the hater and is not "tolerant of others".
too bad for you, 95% of the people in our country believe in some form of religion or other, so you must HATE a lot of people. but what is new with a lefty. and if you're a Republican, then I am the Queen of England.
and where you got this witch doctor stuff from, man oh man that is some funny ass shit.

Last edited:

good gawd man, you just proved who is the hater and is not "tolerant of others".
too bad for you, 95% of the people in our country believe in some form of religion or other, so you must HATE a lot of people. but what is new with a lefty. and if you're a Republican, then I am the Queen of England.and where you got this witch doctor stuff from, man oh man that is some funny ass shit.

If enough of your idiot friends told you that... within a minute or so you would believe it.

too bad for you, 95% of the people in our country believe in some form of religion or other, so you must HATE a lot of people. but what is new with a lefty. and if you're a Republican, then I am the Queen of England.and where you got this witch doctor stuff from, man oh man that is some funny ass shit.

If enough of your idiot friends told you that... within a minute or so you would believe it.

:lol::cuckoo:

LOL,

and she QUIT! She quit her job and her people to make MONEY. She is nothing to emulate people, she quit!

Oh about Mr. Obama. He is the president of the united States, in case you missed the memo. He is a black man, named Barrack Hussein Obama and he still WON! In this country....that is impressive. Oh and he didnt quit half way through his first term either, he is still working hard. Imagine how much money he could make on the book circuit if he did quit, but of course he is a better human being than Palin. Period.

Sucks to be you. Relying on Palin as your role model.

Oh and again, in case you want to go off point, SHE QUIT!

and she QUIT! She quit her job and her people to make MONEY. She is nothing to emulate people, she quit!

Oh about Mr. Obama. He is the president of the united States, in case you missed the memo. He is a black man, named Barrack Hussein Obama and he still WON! In this country....that is impressive. Oh and he didnt quit half way through his first term either, he is still working hard. Imagine how much money he could make on the book circuit if he did quit, but of course he is a better human being than Palin. Period.

Obama pretty much quit being a Senator from the start, in order to run for another office. At least Palin stepped down, so someone could better represent her people.

Obama pretty much quit being a Senator from the start, in order to run for another office. At least Palin stepped down, so someone could better represent her people.

You are equating Palin quitting her job to make money on her fat house wife book tour to Obama winning the presidency of the united states?

Wow.

She quit to make money ......!! Period. He ran for the presidency. ARe you saying ole ronny quite? Bush quit? Bush 1 quit? What an idiotic position to take but typical.

You are equating Palin quitting her job to make money on her fat house wife book tour to Obama winning the presidency of the united states?

Wow.

She quit to make money ......!! Period. He ran for the presidency. ARe you saying ole ronny quite? Bush quit? Bush 1 quit? What an idiotic position to take but typical.

Don't kid yourself Obama ran for President to make money too. He had something like $5m. last year right? Not bad for a community organizer or Senator.

Forum List

Back