Palin Slams Obama's Energy Plan

Whoever thinks Pain in the Ass Palin is going to be able to take the ticket for the GOP in 2012, well........start sending me 50 bucks each, as I've got some prime beachfront real estate right here in the Texas Panhandle.

Whoever thinks that Sarah Pain in the Ass Palin has a chance is stupider than Charles Bass and Yukon combined.

Yes we already know that you libs think she is a pain in the ass. That's part of her appeal.

Some repubs think the same way. Also part of her appeal.
It's amusing, but not funny, that republicans are so drawn to ignorance. They were all over Bush's bumbling, because he was one of them. That's pathetic, and dangerous.
Now they want to teach creationism [the talking snake theory] in the public schools.

I love her because she forces people like you to take the time to write such foolishness.

I love Sarah Palin because a small delusional group of people think she has a real chance of becoming President, and I hope that she gets the 2012 nomination.

I also love Sarah Palin because she's MILF-tastic!

i hope she gets the nod as well, becasue she will win, and im not surprised a liberal would talk about wanting to fuck someone elses wife; its clear you do not love your neighbor.
It's republicans that have been fucking others wives, or strange men in bathrooms.
The latest is that C Street residence in DC, where a bunch of republican senators and congressmen live and protect each others affairs. One Mississippi congressman brought his mistress there to do the deed.

Whoever thinks Pain in the Ass Palin is going to be able to take the ticket for the GOP in 2012, well........start sending me 50 bucks each, as I've got some prime beachfront real estate right here in the Texas Panhandle.

Whoever thinks that Sarah Pain in the Ass Palin has a chance is stupider than Charles Bass and Yukon combined.

Yes we already know that you libs think she is a pain in the ass. That's part of her appeal.

It's amusing, but not funny, that republicans are so drawn to ignorance. They were all over Bush's bumbling, because he was one of them. That's pathetic, and dangerous.
Now they want to teach creationism [the talking snake theory] in the public schools.

I love the irony of this statement. :lol:

maybe they are tired of the talking monkey theory?

If anyone is interested, I am having a large number of bumper stickers printed for 2012

PALIN / LIMBAUGH

It appears these two are now the official spokesmen of the GOP. I am sure Rush wouldn't mind being under Palin on the ticket.

I do hope she continues to speak out! It makes my day!

If anyone is interested, I am having a large number of bumper stickers printed for 2012

PALIN / LIMBAUGH

It appears these two are now the official spokesmen of the GOP. I am sure Rush wouldn't mind being under Palin on the ticket.

She's no Joe Biden that's for sure

but what you libs need to be scared of, is that she will campaign for conservative candidates and then they will win back the house lame ducking your rock star.

In 2012, you will be able to run your local sanitation worker and he or she will win the Presidency. That's how unpopular your leader is going to be by then.:lol:

PALIN / LIMBAUGH

I got a bumper sticker too.

$Palin.jpg

PALIN / LIMBAUGH

Excellent choice of a GOP ticket for 2012.

I love Sarah Palin because a small delusional group of people think she has a real chance of becoming President, and I hope that she gets the 2012 nomination.

i hope she gets the nod as well, becasue she will win, and im not surprised a liberal would talk about wanting to fuck someone elses wife; its clear you do not love your neighbor.
It's republicans that have been fucking others wives, or strange men in bathrooms.
The latest is that C Street residence in DC, where a bunch of republican senators and congressmen live and protect each others affairs. One Mississippi congressman brought his mistress there to do the deed.

And how did you choose to remember the 40th Anniversary of Chappaquiddick?

PALIN / LIMBAUGH

I got a bumper sticker too.

View attachment 7741

Damn that's funny.

yep republicans always lose when they act like dhimicrats

you can go to American Solutions web site donate $10 to the cause and get two bumper stickers that state, " Drill here, Drill now, pay less. " I have got two coming and I can't wait to put them on my vehicles.

Forum List

Back