New Surgeon General Graduates from State College Like Sarah Palin...

yet no outrage from the left...

Has anyone seen any liberal/lefty rail against this woman because of how ignorant she must be since she graduated from a state college like Palin????

Surgeon General Is Designated - WSJ.com

State colleges are good, the problem with Sarah Palin is that her state college was the third and fith college she attended, the others were dropped. :cuckoo:

It really isn't a great idea to bring up Palin's college years.

Has anyone seen any liberal/lefty rail against this woman because of how ignorant she must be since she graduated from a state college like Palin????

State colleges are good, the problem with Sarah Palin is that her state college was the third and fith college she attended, the others were dropped. :cuckoo:

Nelly Furtado would not approve of your knuckle dragging posts...

See?

Nelly+Furtado.jpg

"Learn to post kid, and stop using my lyrics as your sig..."

That's funny I never heard anyone saying state college was good... I think it's just a double standard... President Bush went to Harvard was it, and he was still an idiot according to the left...

That's funny I never heard anyone saying state college was good... I think it's just a double standard... President Bush went to Harvard was it, and he was still an idiot according to the left...

No one is judging anyone by which college they attended.

They are judged on how stupid they are after they graduated.

Forum List

Back