Palin Slams Obama's Energy Plan

a former Democrat senator from the old democrat party of Jack Kennedy has to say about the new left wing democrat that occupies the White House these days. Funny but sadly true. This is what the old Democrat party was like, I wish they were still here.
Libs hate Zell and JFK would probably be a republican today.

Even Bubba was better than the current empty suit occuying the oval office.

among Republicans, resigning as governor did not hurt her at all. She has been invited to speak at a Republican dinner in Ohio and she has not said if she will attend.

I'm tellin ya, she can move the people, she can electrify a crowd more than any Republican out there. Mitt Romney came in second on the approval rating. The good news, the Republican party has come to realize that it's gonna take CONSERVATIVES to move the base and both of these people are conservatives. No more throwing up the likes of McCain, we just won't turn out for them.

You are correct.

Palin is a force. Whether she continues to develop into a legitimate national candidate/movement remains to be seen, but at present, she appears to be making positive strides in that direction...

How is quitting halfway make anyone a "force"?

I think she's nothing more than a pampered prom queen, who when the going gets rough, she goes home.

Yeah......tell me another story.

Whyy bother? None of us could talk slow enough for you to understand.

among Republicans, resigning as governor did not hurt her at all. She has been invited to speak at a Republican dinner in Ohio and she has not said if she will attend.

I'm tellin ya, she can move the people, she can electrify a crowd more than any Republican out there. Mitt Romney came in second on the approval rating. The good news, the Republican party has come to realize that it's gonna take CONSERVATIVES to move the base and both of these people are conservatives. No more throwing up the likes of McCain, we just won't turn out for them.

Iowa GOP wants Sarah Palin for fundraiser - Chicago Tribune

not to shabby for a dumb chick that has no political future huh? /sarcasm

Whoever thinks Pain in the Ass Palin is going to be able to take the ticket for the GOP in 2012, well........start sending me 50 bucks each, as I've got some prime beachfront real estate right here in the Texas Panhandle.

Whoever thinks that Sarah Pain in the Ass Palin has a chance is stupider than Charles Bass and Yukon combined.

Whoever thinks Pain in the Ass Palin is going to be able to take the ticket for the GOP in 2012, well........start sending me 50 bucks each, as I've got some prime beachfront real estate right here in the Texas Panhandle.

Whoever thinks that Sarah Pain in the Ass Palin has a chance is stupider than Charles Bass and Yukon combined.

Yes we already know that you libs think she is a pain in the ass. That's part of her appeal.

Some repubs think the same way. Also part of her appeal.

Yes we already know that you libs think she is a pain in the ass. That's part of her appeal.

Some repubs think the same way. Also part of her appeal.

Well, yes. Palin is a pain in the ass. You have to wonder how anyone can be that Freakin' stupid.

The Prophet:
She makes some excellent points, but I expect the people that dislike her won't address the op ed, they will attack her instead.

Hmm… Sounds pretty sure of ‘imself… HOW DOES HE KNOW? How CAN HE KNOW?

Let’s see reality plays out:

:lol: you people would swear that a solid fart was the solution if it waved a gop lapel pin in your face. Seriously, I HOPE you people put your faith in the quitter come '12. For realz.

It seems mostly GOP are in here desperately trying to talk about her.. :razz:

Take your helmet off and look around you dearest..

well, I guess we can ALWAYS invade another oil bearing nation under the pretense that they are about to develop WMDs!

I sincerely HOPE you believe that. For real. I WANT you to take that opinion with you into the 12 primaries.

Please, nominate Sarah Palin. I WANT you to.

..does it take GOP membership to post in threads these days? I must have deleted that memo.

If you say so.

perhaps you are taking yourself a bit too seriously. I'd suggest taking a gander at the delivery of your jokes, yo.

:lol: Sure. Boy you all are really desperate for Lefties to talk about Palin with you..

Im shocked Palin even knows what it is

the entire third, fourth paragraph, sentences like "Those who understand the issue know we can meet our energy needs and environmental challenges without destroying America's economy." are pretty fucking stupid, paragraph 6, 7, 8 (the entire sentence), I laughed at the whole "god put right under our feet", are her laughable ending wrap up.

the FACT is that it's not cap and trade that killed America's economy. It was the dangled rotten fruit of free market capitalism that hemorrhaged standard of living opportunity to third world slave wage nations. If you don't ahve a job because it was shipped to Mexico then you can't afford a house or car. Basic stuff, really. Blaming Obama given how eviscerated the economy was before he even held office is just asinine. Pretending that trite rhetoric and laughable talking points means more than trying to rally a bid for the '12 election is, again, asinine. Her OP is the equivalent of playing Jock Jams at a concert of Mozart music. Yea, it may get the crowd pumped but there is no substance beyond the usual GOP bait.

happy?

Without Lefty feedback, the thread dies. It was 25 minutes, no Lefties, no dialog. Do you get how you need us to make this work? You actually need our personal attacks on her to keep things interesting.

That we come in here attacking wingnuts, is the nature of the beast. If it wasn't for Leftie attacks, nobody would be posting anything. I found that out checking into the last political message board I was a member of every so often just to see how it's going.

No Lefties anymore there, just a vast rightwing wasteland.

I personally don't give a shit what Palin has to say about any policy but I will make fun of her whenever, wherever, whatever.

You know..........I might think that the pitbull bitch from Wasilla might have something to say.

However............after her past performance of quitting? Nothing she says can convince me that she's got a solution. She's a quitter, a coward, and a greedy slut.

Did you want me to be a middle of the road Inde? I'm not. I won't insult you by asking you to change your style or belief system to suit me though.

At about the halfway point of the piece does it suddenly seems like somebody else did the writing?

Peggy Noonan maybe?

I dunno .... remember this? ...

I do remember it. It was a loose reference to Palin pretty consistently being compared to Reagan. Sorry.

If the above blue text is the ONLY thing you took from my post then I guess it's understandable why you'd totally disregard the red text above. And, truly, it's completely asinine to ASSume that I think it's necessary to destroy the economy in order to meet energy needs. In fact, I'd say there is a pretty strong correlation between the level of stupid it takes to write Sarah's OP as it does to make a reply like that.

Energy dependence is not a catch all excuse. Maybe if we weren't coming fresh out of the SUV presidency which, SHOCKER, also saw the highest gas prices in decades you wouldn't have to act like the sky is falling if we don't maintain current consumption rates. Hell, we COULD try to use the gov stock in GM currently to push vehicles that use less energy AND stimulates the economy but I get the sneaking suspicion that you would cry like a bleeding martyr that the big bad gov is trying to keep you from buying a hummer (made in mexico). Just because you lost the last election doesn't mean you ahve to drag your feet until the next GOP brand turd pulls a string and echoes the same ole talking points like a greek chorus. And, be sure, gutting the fucking planet just because you think jesus is on his way won't invalidate science behind environmental concerns.

I already have, genius. scroll up and pour yourself another bowl of brain flakes.

Palin Slams Obama's Energy Plan

What a surprise.

Nooners apparently hates Sarah, so I don't see her helping Palinto write something.

Did you need more than a highlighted, color coded response? I literally went paragraph by paragraph. I dunno, man.. if you need big lines in your coloring book then so be it; you'll have to fogive me for not taking your criticism seriously.

Yes, as a matter of fact it is exactly nafta-like free trade bullshit that is currently affecting our economy. It's why your kind try so hard to ignore trade deficits and the repercussions of hemorrhaging jobs to third world nations where wages don't support the kind of living standard we used to enjoy here in the US. You can see the difference illustrated in Greenspan's early 90s testimony and his "oops, I might have been flawed" testimony after the start5 of our financial crash. America was once THE PLACE to go and find opportunity. Since then, free market capitalistas have been jettisoning any and all opportunity to India, China and Mexico for the sake of cheaper labor; economic impact be damned. You people would rather blame Unions than retarded "hey, lets sell more SUVS" ceos. When, in fact, it is the UNIONS that make sure our middle class has more consuming ability than a 9 dollar an hour auto worker at a Nissan plant in Georgia. You can't name a single nation that benefits from free trade policies that doesn't have a giant trade deficit. I don't care if blaming clinton acts as a salve for your economic opinion the fact on the ground is that it's free trade economics, and the rotten promises dangled, that have caused more people in the middle class to not be able to buy houses and cars and pay off credit. UAW workers in the 80s COULD pay for all three. easily. Even if some dirt slave from Mexico costs less for labor. We can't maintain our american standard of living by normalizing economics with Indian beggars.

Well, yes. Palin is a pain in the ass. You have to wonder how anyone can be that Freakin' stupid.

ROFLMNAO…

Wow… We should all now refer to X as Nostra-X… his powers are absolutely un-freakin’-CANNY!

That is a complete list of leftist comments through page 6 of this thread and with the exception of ONE Comrade… no other managed to SO MUCH AS ADDRESS Governor Palin’s argument…

And where Comrade Shogun tried, she couldn’t do so in the absence of absurd fallacy…

LOL…

Leftists…

Governor Palin is spot on in her observations; Cap and Trade are a disaster waiting to happen and if it should pass, the act in so doing will be considered by future historians as THE act of betrayal which brought down the United States economy; it is not legislation as much as it is subversion at the highest level of US Government.

I respect Palin as I did the other great politician who quit before the end of his term, Richard Nixon. Yeah, her opinion really matters to me....NOT!

The Prophet:
She makes some excellent points, but I expect the people that dislike her won't address the op ed, they will attack her instead.

Hmm… Sounds pretty sure of ‘imself… HOW DOES HE KNOW? How CAN HE KNOW?

Let’s see reality plays out:

:lol: you people would swear that a solid fart was the solution if it waved a gop lapel pin in your face. Seriously, I HOPE you people put your faith in the quitter come '12. For realz.

Yes, as a matter of fact it is exactly nafta-like free trade bullshit that is currently affecting our economy. It's why your kind try so hard to ignore trade deficits and the repercussions of hemorrhaging jobs to third world nations where wages don't support the kind of living standard we used to enjoy here in the US. You can see the difference illustrated in Greenspan's early 90s testimony and his "oops, I might have been flawed" testimony after the start5 of our financial crash. America was once THE PLACE to go and find opportunity. Since then, free market capitalistas have been jettisoning any and all opportunity to India, China and Mexico for the sake of cheaper labor; economic impact be damned. You people would rather blame Unions than retarded "hey, lets sell more SUVS" ceos. When, in fact, it is the UNIONS that make sure our middle class has more consuming ability than a 9 dollar an hour auto worker at a Nissan plant in Georgia. You can't name a single nation that benefits from free trade policies that doesn't have a giant trade deficit. I don't care if blaming clinton acts as a salve for your economic opinion the fact on the ground is that it's free trade economics, and the rotten promises dangled, that have caused more people in the middle class to not be able to buy houses and cars and pay off credit. UAW workers in the 80s COULD pay for all three. easily. Even if some dirt slave from Mexico costs less for labor. We can't maintain our american standard of living by normalizing economics with Indian beggars.

ROFLMNAO…

Wow… We should all now refer to X as Nostra-X… his powers are absolutely un-freakin’-CANNY!

That is a complete list of leftist comments through page 6 of this thread and with the exception of ONE Comrade… no other managed to SO MUCH AS ADDRESS Governor Palin’s argument…

And where Comrade Shogun tried, she couldn’t do so in the absence of absurd fallacy…

LOL…

Leftists…

Governor Palin is spot on in her observations; Cap and Trade are a disaster waiting to happen and if it should pass, the act in so doing will be considered by future historians as THE act of betrayal which brought down the United States economy; it is not legislation as much as it is subversion at the highest level of US Government.

:lol: well that was a thorough spanking.

I love Sarah Palin because she will drive the far right to irrelevancy, if they aren't already there.

I love her because she forces people like you to take the time to write such foolishness.

I love Sarah Palin because a small delusional group of people think she has a real chance of becoming President, and I hope that she gets the 2012 nomination.

I also love Sarah Palin because she's MILF-tastic!

I love Sarah Palin because she will drive the far right to irrelevancy, if they aren't already there.

I love her because she forces people like you to take the time to write such foolishness.

I love Sarah Palin because a small delusional group of people think she has a real chance of becoming President, and I hope that she gets the 2012 nomination.

i hope she gets the nod as well, becasue she will win, and im not surprised a liberal would talk about wanting to fuck someone elses wife; its clear you do not love your neighbor.

i hope she gets the nod as well, becasue she will win, and im not surprised a liberal would talk about wanting to fuck someone elses wife; its clear you do not love your neighbor.

Oh, I LOVE my neighbor all right...

As Obama's polling declines, Palin remains a fixture in the media - with increasingly positive chatter surrounding her.

Whether or not she can actually transform her significant appeal into a viable political movement is uncertain - but she certainly has the attention of many, including some of the rabid liberals within this very forum...

Forum List

Back