Palin rewrites the midnight ride of Paul Revere

In talking about Paul Revere and his historic ride from Boston to Lexington — you know, the midnight ride where he warned of the advancing British — the half-term governor of Alaska, best-selling author and reality television star, said this:

He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free. . . .

You can’t make this stuff up. Well, actually, Palin proves, once again, you can.

Sarah Palin claims Paul Revere warned the British - latimes.com

Spoken like a true beauty queen

Not quite as bad as Miss Teen South Carolina, but close and about on level with Obama's recollection of how many states are in the union.

Good Lord, what was she smoking before that camera got stuck in her face?

Immie

Dear god, anytime this woman tries to answer something unscripted she comes off sounding like a drunk person with tourettes.

"He rode through FREEDOM the town at midnight GUNS to warn about the British LIPSTICK invasion PIG!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]YouTube - ‪The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president‬‏[/ame]

LOL, see what I mean, I don't even have to say anything. Priceless!!!

I really don't know what is funnier...the idiotic statements that Sarah Palin butchers with her word salad, or the people that defend her so vigorously.

What I think is a real hoot is that for a person to be such a "non-essential" element of the political scene in America, she sure seems to draw large crowds and plenty of people listening to every word she says. Some listen to learn and others listen to be critical but it seems that everybody listens. If she was such a "nobody" why would anybody care? I'm guessing fear factor of the liberals and other ignorant folk that bow to Obama.

In talking about Paul Revere and his historic ride from Boston to Lexington — you know, the midnight ride where he warned of the advancing British — the half-term governor of Alaska, best-selling author and reality television star, said this:

He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free. . . .

You can’t make this stuff up. Well, actually, Palin proves, once again, you can.

Sarah Palin claims Paul Revere warned the British - latimes.com

Not quite as bad as Miss Teen South Carolina, but close and about on level with Obama's recollection of how many states are in the union.

Immie

If she is going to be a serious politician, she will have to learn to prepare. She is on a bus trip of historic American sights. She should know something about the site before she steps off the bus

That ad-lib was pathetic

There y'all go again, making fun of my secret sweetie. I don't see you guys making fun of all the ignorant shit Obama says. At least she hasn't tweeted a picture of herself in her drawers to somebody. That must be a Democratic thing.

I leave Obama alone because Biden is infinitely funnier to rag on.

"Death to all frozen custard shops!!"

I agree. Biden is much better for comedy. President Obama is, himself, a pretty funny guy. He's got good timing and can deliver a line, but he's not the bungler type like Bush or Biden.

bwahahahaha!

I guess she doesn't think Paul Revere was a "real" American because he was British.

Next she'll be telling us that Benedict Arnold is an American hero and that's why we named Eggs Benedict after him.

:rofl:

What a ditz.

Immie

If she is going to be a serious politician, she will have to learn to prepare. She is on a bus trip of historic American sights. She should know something about the site before she steps off the bus

That ad-lib was pathetic
She has to go up to NH to see Concord & Lexington.

Immie

That ad-lib was pathetic

You won't get an argument from me on that.

Immie

There y'all go again, making fun of my secret sweetie. I don't see you guys making fun of all the ignorant shit Obama says. At least she hasn't tweeted a picture of herself in her drawers to somebody. That must be a Democratic thing.

I leave Obama alone because Biden is infinitely funnier to rag on.

"Death to all frozen custard shops!!"

I agree. Biden is much better for comedy. President Obama is, himself, a pretty funny guy. He's got good timing and can deliver a line, but he's not the bungler type like Bush or Biden.

Biden makes me want to puke and offer the job of VP to Miss Teen South Carolina 2007.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww]YouTube - ‪Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question‬‏[/ame]

Immie

Immie

That ad-lib was pathetic

Both Palin and Bachman exhibit a child like knowledge of American history. The wrap themselves in the flag and wave the constitution while they spout the virtue of our founding fathers

Their gaffs are embarrassing, especially when spoken at historic sites

That ad-lib was pathetic

Both Palin and Bachman exhibit a child like knowledge of American history. The wrap themselves in the flag and wave the constitution while they spout the virtue of our founding fathers

No different than the rights child like knowledge of the Bible.

Immie

That ad-lib was pathetic

Seriously. She was visiting sites related to Paul Revere and she didn't study one single bit beforehand? That's sheer stupidity and laziness.

That ad-lib was pathetic

Add Godfather pizza guy to that list who gives a "fire and brimstone" on the Constitution while quoting the DoI...:rolleyes:

Immie

That ad-lib was pathetic

Immie

She has her daughter Piper with her. Maybe Piper can help her prep before she further embarrasses the family

No different than the rights child like knowledge of the Bible.

You can't just have fun like the rest of us can you? Have to try and start a fight.

I really don't know what is funnier...the idiotic statements that Sarah Palin butchers with her word salad, or the people that defend her so vigorously.

What I think is a real hoot is that for a person to be such a "non-essential" element of the political scene in America, she sure seems to draw large crowds and plenty of people listening to every word she says. Some listen to learn and others listen to be critical but it seems that everybody listens. If she was such a "nobody" why would anybody care? I'm guessing fear factor of the liberals and other ignorant folk that bow to Obama.

Afraid of Palin? Lordy, lordy, run Sarah run, and bring Donald along for the trip. You two deserve each other.

That ad-lib was pathetic

Immie

She has her daughter Piper with her. Maybe Piper can help her prep before she further embarrasses the family

You would think she would not have to prepare for that and at least be able to get the gist of the story. I would not expect her to quote the story word for word, but come on at least remember that he warned the people of Boston of the impending invasion and "one if by land, two if by sea"!

Immie

Forum List

Back