Palin rewrites the midnight ride of Paul Revere

482-double-facepalm

Dear god, anytime this woman tries to answer something unscripted she comes off sounding like a drunk person with tourettes.

"He rode through FREEDOM the town at midnight GUNS to warn about the British LIPSTICK invasion PIG!"

She reminds me of Miss South Carolina answering a question about maps

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some . . . people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over HERE in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children".[8][9]

:lol:

Seems to me that, at the time of Revere's ride, we were all British...

And is anyone else tired of Revere getting all the credit? Poor William Dawes...

Oh, and Ravi, Benedict Arnold was a hero, right up until the time he decided he was slighted, passed over for promotion, and falsely accused of corruption. That's when he decided to surrender West Point to the British.

Revere got the credit because Longfellow rhymed his name with "hear"

The guy was basically a scout. He spotted the enemy and rode to warn of it's movements. Thousands of scouts in US history have done things more dangerous

The USA is in trouble and all the moonbats can do is mock Sarah Palin. These are the people who think you're stupid if you disagree with their President.
Palin and Bachmann don't just disagree with Obama, they disagree with history.

There is nothing wrong with not having a strong understanding of US history. It's when you lecture other people on how important our founding fathers were and have such a simplistic understanding yourself.

Palin is specifically on a bus tour of historic American sites. For her to do so little preparation in advance of her stops shows a lot about the type of leader she would be

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9hZpJp7U3Y]YouTube - ‪Obama's MANY Gaffes #1‬‏[/ame]

Seems to me that, at the time of Revere's ride, we were all British...

And is anyone else tired of Revere getting all the credit? Poor William Dawes...

Oh, and Ravi, Benedict Arnold was a hero, right up until the time he decided he was slighted, passed over for promotion, and falsely accused of corruption. That's when he decided to surrender West Point to the British.

Good spin. Anyone believe it?

only the educated, deanie
That doesn't make him less of a traitor.

btw, eggs benedict wasn't named after him either. :eusa_shhh:

The USA is in trouble and all the moonbats can do is mock Sarah Palin. These are the people who think you're stupid if you disagree with their President.

There is nothing wrong with not having a strong understanding of US history. It's when you lecture other people on how important our founding fathers were and have such a simplistic understanding yourself.

Palin is specifically on a bus tour of historic American sites. For her to do so little preparation in advance of her stops shows a lot about the type of leader she would be

So how are we spinning the 'Selma got me born' bullshit from Obama?

How many "slips of the tongue" do you put up with?

She's a fucking liar.

"Selma got me born"

So is the President... a fucking liar that is.

Remember in 2007 when Al Sharpton said Obama wasn't "Down for the struggle..."?

I have no interest in what that racist says.

I am curious as to how certain people will defend a 'misspeak' (even though the Selma speech was not a misspeak - it was an absolute blatant lie) from their own 'side', and take delight in hammering the other side for it.

I cannot abide hypocrisy. Seriously. Far too many fucking hypocrites around.

How many "slips of the tongue" do you put up with?

She's a fucking liar.

"Selma got me born"

There is a huge difference between saying 57 states and fucking up the midnight ride like she did.
Everyone self imposes different numbers into statements, and while you look like a retard when doing it, everyone gets a laugh out of it after words.

This isnt one of those moments. This is a blatant ignorance about American history from someone who wraps themselves in our flag in constitution, saying her opinion is correct on everything.

You know what this is? This is the typical joke where guys are talking watching football, and the wife or Gf comes in and says who scored the last touchdown.

Which is why I didn't not use the '57 states' claim, you fucking moron.

I asked why Obama's abuse of the history of our Civil Rights Movement was ok and Palin's ignorance of our Revolutionary War history is an issue. It's okay, I don't expect an answer.... because there isn't one... without admitting what a bunch of fucking hypocrites y'all are... and I just can't see any of you having the courage to do that.

"Selma got me born"

Remember in 2007 when Al Sharpton said Obama wasn't "Down for the struggle..."?

I have no interest in what that racist says.

I am curious as to how certain people will defend a 'misspeak' (even though the Selma speech was not a misspeak - it was an absolute blatant lie) from their own 'side', and take delight in hammering the other side for it.

I cannot abide hypocrisy. Seriously. Far too many fucking hypocrites around.

And that's the point. Obama was projecting himself as something he wasn't, and never had been.

As usual, any legitimate ridiculing of a Republican is deflected to Obama. I'm kind of surprised Clinton hasn't been brought up yet.

And this does not happen the other way around? Any legitimate criticism of Obama leads immediately to howls about Buuuussssshhhhh, followed promptly by Irrrrraaaaqqqq... no matter what the topic.

I await a reasoned and legitimate response to my question.... which is..... why were the left defending Obama's blatant lie about the Selma Marches when they are now howling about Palin?

If you want to call out the opposition on their bullshit, have the fucking courage to call out your own side too.

So how are we spinning the 'Selma got me born' bullshit from Obama?

I don't know...

Why don't you join Frankie and start another thread on it?

w/o googling

Describe what was done in vast detail right now, on the spot.

fucking bunch of lying hypocrites.

In other words you couldn't answer the question on the spot either and you're not man enough to admit it.

thanks, but it was a rhetorical question anyway.
Um, no – if you’re a politician and don’t know anything about something, you either research the subject or keep your mouth shut.

Needless to say, in this, Palin is not unique amongst politicians.

I have got to disagree with you here. The media will not allow them to "keep your mouth shut". If they don't answer then they are mocked as being stupid anyway.

Oh and Two Thumbs, I did give the gist of Paul Revere's ride earlier and I did it without using Google. But, I'm not doing it in prose.

Immie

Maybe she spent all the time preparing for her trip to Boston studying up on the Tea Party and they just surprised her with a question about Paul Revere's ride? /shrug

Immie

Forum List

Back