Palin Is Just So Classless

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Just a bad person:

Palin's responses on radio talk show very unbecoming: Comment | adn.com

But there's strong evidence Palin did condone Lester's name-calling. At the end of Lester making fun of Green as a mother, calling her a cancer, twice, and saying she has to go; after calling the senator a b----, making fun of her weight, and accusing Green of being jealous and hateful; after all of that, Lester ends the conversation offering to visit Palin.

How does Palin respond? "I'd be honored to have you."

The statement released by the governor's office also called Palin's action bad judgment.

But bad judgment is when you stay up late the night before a big test, order steak at a Chinese restaurant or wear blue jeans to a black tie affair.

What the governor did was wrong.

Not only did she sit by and watch a decent public servant get thrashed in front of tens of thousands of people, she actually enjoyed it.

This is our governor, for goodness sake.

Our leader. I wonder.

Just a bad person:

Palin's responses on radio talk show very unbecoming: Comment | adn.com

But there's strong evidence Palin did condone Lester's name-calling. At the end of Lester making fun of Green as a mother, calling her a cancer, twice, and saying she has to go; after calling the senator a b----, making fun of her weight, and accusing Green of being jealous and hateful; after all of that, Lester ends the conversation offering to visit Palin.

How does Palin respond? "I'd be honored to have you."

The statement released by the governor's office also called Palin's action bad judgment.

But bad judgment is when you stay up late the night before a big test, order steak at a Chinese restaurant or wear blue jeans to a black tie affair.

What the governor did was wrong.

Not only did she sit by and watch a decent public servant get thrashed in front of tens of thousands of people, she actually enjoyed it.

This is our governor, for goodness sake.

Our leader. I wonder.

ya ya---republicans = bad we know.

So on a bad scale of 0 (not very bad) to 10 (think Al Franken - US Senator wannabe), how would you rate her badness? Perspective is everything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2z2NAqpGI]YouTube - VP pick Sarah Palin laughs at cancer surviving Senator[/ame]

Well, she's kind of a bitch, I guess. I don't think it's anything major, though.

Give us some background when you post this.

Lyda Green is the Republican chairman of the state senate. I have no idea what this is about. She is from the same town as Palin herself. They seem to have a history.

All we hear from Palin is some giggles.

Gd is in the details. What are you not telling us?

Forum List

Back