Palin Getting Death Threats

At least someone was nice enough to send her an envelope of talcum powder; I'm sure that can soothe the inside of those thunder thighs of hers,

which must be pretty chafed up by now.

How very intellectually challenged of you. Can we assume that you are a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being? No flaws whatsoever? Surgically enhanced or natural?

Pathetic, shallow, and, might I add, quite typically American.

I'm not on national television dressed like a hooker.

Nor should you be, btw.

What business is it of yours how I dress?

And.... I assume you're as indignant about the way ALL the female contestants dress, right? Or is it just the one with the offensive last name that is the target of your ire?

What an ass you are.

At least someone was nice enough to send her an envelope of talcum powder; I'm sure that can soothe the inside of those thunder thighs of hers,

which must be pretty chafed up by now.

How very intellectually challenged of you. Can we assume that you are a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being? No flaws whatsoever? Surgically enhanced or natural?

Nor should you be, btw.
Seriously, there are times in ones life that they should just shut their mouths......That time for you has obviously come.........You're making a complete idiot of yourself........You're now akin to the male version of Sarah G or Ravi......Do you really want to be in their company?

Nor should you be, btw.

And.... I assume you're as indignant about the way ALL the female contestants dress, right? Or is it just the one with the offensive last name that is the target of your ire?

What an ass you are.

I doubt the rest of them are posing as Christian conservatives.

Sarah Palin is a repugnant disgrace of a person and she's dragging her family down with her.

Nor should you be, btw.
Seriously, there are times in ones life that they should just shut their mouths......That time for you has obviously come.........You're making a complete idiot of yourself........You're now akin to the male version of Sarah G or Ravi......Do you really want to be in their company?

When did a sub-human cretin like you get the notion that you could pass judgment on humans like me?

But she doesn't score that far below the others in the past few weeks. Bristol is definitely the most improved.

She'd never danced before. And to get death threats from morons who don't like the outcome of a reality show whose prize is a Mirror Ball, aye carumba those issuing the threats seriously need freaking therapy.

Last Idol season I was a huge Crystal Bowersox fan and definitely thought she should have beat out Lambert and Dewyze. She didn't.

Do I go koo koo bye bye and phone in death threats to the remaining contestants? NO.

Why don't I? Because I'm not a fucking maniac.

Umm, the vote is supposed to be based on merit. In a dance competition, that means the winner is the one who dances the best. Not the one who is most improved. WHen you decided that Bowersox should win, your decision was based on her performance, not on her family, or her politics, and not for her cute baby or the father who wouldn't marry her.

That's how it's supposed to be. So why are you bending over backwards to defend people who are voting based on who the contestants' mom is?

If it's strictly based on merit why bother holding a contest that has a professional dancer (Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and daughter of Joel Grey) pitted against anyone else?

And if it was strictly based on merit how did contestants like Florence Henderson or Jerry Springer make it so far in their respective seasons?

And when I wanted Bowersox to win it was not only based on her talent. She had a great story and I liked her personality.

Just as people liked Bristol, Brandy, Kyle all non professional dancers who made it almost to the end.

The one contestant that was voted of very early was the only one who would have been a threat to Jennifer Grey.

But she didn't have a big enough fan base and was voted off despite spectacular scores from the judges and amazing performances.

Jennifer hasn't danced in years and she's in her 50s. She had a problem with her knee and still improves as well. Bristol has improved but it's still not good.

Kyle Massey is Jennifer's competition, btw. He's very good.

Nor should you be, btw.

What an ass you are.

I wouldn't care to see Rosie O'donnell doing what Bristol Palin is doing either, if that makes you feel better.

Nor should you be, btw.

What an ass you are.

I wouldn't care to see Rosie O'donnell doing what Bristol Palin is doing either, if that makes you feel better.

Why would I need to feel better? Because some moron on a forum makes personal remarks about my physical appearance? Seriously? You might be pathetic enough to make those remarks. I, however, am smart enough to dismiss them as the ravings of an idiot.

You and Dainty are two sides of a coin, both race baiters. Neither of you has the intellect to discuss anything with rational, critical thought.

:lol:

what a friggin' douchebagh you are.

Making personal bitches that include the fact that I'm white are race baiting. I didn't write those words, you did. The douchebagh, little man, is you.

race baiting? :eek: what a fucking whiner. :rofl: get a life.

caliboil.png

race baiting? Oh poor whitey. :lol:

Last edited:

what a friggin' douchebagh you are.

Making personal bitches that include the fact that I'm white are race baiting. I didn't write those words, you did. The douchebagh, little man, is you.

Yep, you're a race baiter... sadly, not a very good one. Seriously, you are aware that taking the time to mock up some supposed 'insult' for me shows an obsessive side to your attention, right? You're a sad little thing, Dainty boy.... really.... I actually feel sorry for you.

Umm, the vote is supposed to be based on merit. In a dance competition, that means the winner is the one who dances the best. Not the one who is most improved. WHen you decided that Bowersox should win, your decision was based on her performance, not on her family, or her politics, and not for her cute baby or the father who wouldn't marry her.

That's how it's supposed to be. So why are you bending over backwards to defend people who are voting based on who the contestants' mom is?

If it's strictly based on merit why bother holding a contest that has a professional dancer (Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and daughter of Joel Grey) pitted against anyone else?

And if it was strictly based on merit how did contestants like Florence Henderson or Jerry Springer make it so far in their respective seasons?

And when I wanted Bowersox to win it was not only based on her talent. She had a great story and I liked her personality.

Just as people liked Bristol, Brandy, Kyle all non professional dancers who made it almost to the end.

The one contestant that was voted of very early was the only one who would have been a threat to Jennifer Grey.

But she didn't have a big enough fan base and was voted off despite spectacular scores from the judges and amazing performances.

Jennifer hasn't danced in years and she's in her 50s. She had a problem with her knee and still improves as well. Bristol has improved but it's still not good.

Kyle Massey is Jennifer's competition, btw. He's very good.

I wish I could remember the name of the young actress who got voted off far too early.

She was excellent. Kyle is a joy to watch and he is greatly improved as well. I'm just stunned that the media could devote so much press time to Bristol on this show.

This morning Canada AM had 2 reviewers of the show from last night. It's nuts. On a news report the week before, CTV National news (how crazy is this? Canuck news?) actually had their Washington correspondent doing a serious piece on the Tea Party and it's connection to Bristol.

That's insane.

I actually thought Bristol's staying power was more like when on Idol a few seasons back Howard Stern organized a "vote for Sanjaya" campaign to keep this one not so talented young man in the contest for as long as possible.

What has happened though with all the negatives by the Joy Behars of the planet is a push back.

An "oh yeah Joy?" And people voting for Bristol just to piss lib media like Behar off.

And it's still crazy if you ask me. Death threats are soooo over the line. But it's happened with other DWTS contestants with no political affiliations.

What really does that say about people?

Yep, you're a race baiter... sadly, not a very good one. Seriously, you are aware that taking the time to mock up some supposed 'insult' for me shows an obsessive side to your attention, right? You're a sad little thing, Dainty boy.... really.... I actually feel sorry for you.

I feel your pain CG. There's nothing quite like the racist oppression a white person in the US experiences.

Bristol Palin wants to give 'big middle finger' to haters by winning 'Dancing With the Stars' - Pop2it - Zap2it

I don't think that's going to happen Bristol, but at least now, you can blame your loss on the people who hate your mom, and not your lack of talent

She's no loser. Placing third against professional entertainers is no small feat and she worked hard for her placing.

And for those that were surprised that she made it this far, well hell's bells she surpassed contestants like Florence Henderson, David Hasselhoff, Michael Bolton (who made Jerry Springer look like Fred Astaire) and Margaret Cho.

The field was pretty pathetic but the kid did pretty good to hang in against some of the others.

Any reasonable person would understand this.

Typical American?? What's that supposed to mean?? And why are you always talking about people's looks?? Your avatar is always a picture of some slinky broad. I'm beginning to think you must be one ugly bitch. As ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

I didn't talk about anyone's looks - until another poster made personal remarks about Bristol's looks - you stupid fat assed jealous bitch. Now, go stuff down some twinkies.

Twinkies??? I don't eat twinkies. Sounds exactly like something you would like with your tasteless ass.

Yes, you did mention looks. You asked if you could assume that the poster is a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being with no flaws whatsoever. That has to do with looks, stupid. And you made the comment because they said Bristol Palin has thunder thighs. So what?? People do not have to think like you.

Then in the same post you called the poster pathetic, shallow, and typically American. Why are you insulting Americans?? I asked what you meant and of course you won't answer. You're too anxious to hurry and type your boring usual insults. Why don't you just stay where you are and change your name to Swamp Girl?? I'm begining to think you've never even been in Califiornia in your entire pathetic life.

I received a neg rep from Si modo. What a big surprise!!! Whenever I get the best of CG, her little stooge is right there with a neg rep. I guess it takes 2 of them to try to get the best of me. But it never works. Get your brown nose out of CG's ass and grow up.

Last edited:
I'm considering throwing in some votes for Bristol... just to annoy the liberals. I'm just such a bitch!

That's the only reason she's winning. The cult of the right.

The only reason I know she's on the show is from the rabid ranting of the lefties on this board. I haven't watch it and I don't care to watch it. I will, however, vote for her.... Just to annoy you and the minions of 'hate'. I will find it highly entertaining if she wins. It's a fucking reality tv show - anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot.

Oh, please!!! Knock it off. You want everybody to think you're just too cool to watch a reality show. You really need to quit, bitch. Your slip is really showing.

Someone really does need to do a book on all of her fictitious claims. The most recent BS is her claiming to be 'jes regular folk' like your average American out touring the beautiful countryside (Alaska). Here's an RV that "regular folk" can maybe afford someday to tool around the countryside:

1010692_L_01.jpg

Here's one like the Palin Family RV, probably parked somewhere near Todd's brand new Piper private plane:

temp_index_image_2.jpg

Nice of you to show them this stuff, Maggie. They are all paying for it. What a bunch of schmucks.

That's the only reason she's winning. The cult of the right.

The only reason I know she's on the show is from the rabid ranting of the lefties on this board. I haven't watch it and I don't care to watch it. I will, however, vote for her.... Just to annoy you and the minions of 'hate'. I will find it highly entertaining if she wins. It's a fucking reality tv show - anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot.

Oh, please!!! Knock it off. You want everybody to think you're just too cool to watch a reality show. You really need to quit, bitch. Your slip is really showing.

I live in the UK, idiot girl.... They don't show it here. Your stupidity is showing.

Typical American?? What's that supposed to mean?? And why are you always talking about people's looks?? Your avatar is always a picture of some slinky broad. I'm beginning to think you must be one ugly bitch. As ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

I didn't talk about anyone's looks - until another poster made personal remarks about Bristol's looks - you stupid fat assed jealous bitch. Now, go stuff down some twinkies.

Twinkies??? I don't eat twinkies. Sounds exactly like something you would like with your tasteless ass.

Yes, you did mention looks. You asked if you could assume that the poster is a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being with no flaws whatsoever. That has to do with looks, stupid. And you made the comment because they said Bristol Palin has thunder thighs. So what?? People do not have to think like you.

Then in the same post you called the poster pathetic, shallow, and typically American. Why are you insulting Americans?? I asked what you meant and of course you won't answer. You're too anxious to hurry and type your boring usual insults. Why don't you just stay where you are and change your name to Swamp Girl?? I'm begining to think you've never even been in Califiornia in your entire pathetic life.

I mentioned physical appearance in response to some other fucking idiots remarks about Bristols physical appearance, you stupid slag.

And.... as for the rest of your drivel.... I honestly don't care what you 'think'. Particularly since - from your posts (and your PMs) you show yourself as an unthinking, nasty, bitch. Fuck you... and the horse you rode in on. Mmmmk?

Go eat twinkies, fatty.

Forum List

Back