Palin Getting Death Threats

At least someone was nice enough to send her an envelope of talcum powder; I'm sure that can soothe the inside of those thunder thighs of hers,

which must be pretty chafed up by now.

At least someone was nice enough to send her an envelope of talcum powder; I'm sure that can soothe the inside of those thunder thighs of hers,

How very intellectually challenged of you. Can we assume that you are a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being? No flaws whatsoever? Surgically enhanced or natural?

Pathetic, shallow, and, might I add, quite typically American.

You can't have Affirmitive Action in everything.

You and Dainty are two sides of a coin, both race baiters. Neither of you has the intellect to discuss anything with rational, critical thought.

:lol:

what a friggin' douchebagh you are.

:lol:

Making personal bitches that include the fact that I'm white are race baiting. I didn't write those words, you did. The douchebagh, little man, is you.

Would you have preferred anthrax? How deep is your hate and your scorn?

That's the only reason she's winning. The cult of the right.

That's the thing, she isn't winning. She is consistently the lowest on the scoreboard but the votes come in and she continues to stay.

Which is the definition of winning in a vote-based competition.

M-O-O-N that spells confused.

It's also talent based. They have judges, that is how she gets to be at the bottom of the scoreboard every week.

:cuckoo:

That's the thing, she isn't winning. She is consistently the lowest on the scoreboard but the votes come in and she continues to stay.

It's also talent based. They have judges, that is how she gets to be at the bottom of the scoreboard every week.

But she doesn't score that far below the others in the past few weeks. Bristol is definitely the most improved.

She'd never danced before. And to get death threats from morons who don't like the outcome of a reality show whose prize is a Mirror Ball, aye carumba those issuing the threats seriously need freaking therapy.

Last Idol season I was a huge Crystal Bowersox fan and definitely thought she should have beat out Lambert and Dewyze. She didn't.

Do I go koo koo bye bye and phone in death threats to the remaining contestants? NO.

Why don't I? Because I'm not a fucking maniac.

But she doesn't score that far below the others in the past few weeks. Bristol is definitely the most improved.

She'd never danced before. And to get death threats from morons who don't like the outcome of a reality show whose prize is a Mirror Ball, aye carumba those issuing the threats seriously need freaking therapy.

Last Idol season I was a huge Crystal Bowersox fan and definitely thought she should have beat out Lambert and Dewyze. She didn't.

Do I go koo koo bye bye and phone in death threats to the remaining contestants? NO.

Umm, the vote is supposed to be based on merit. In a dance competition, that means the winner is the one who dances the best. Not the one who is most improved. WHen you decided that Bowersox should win, your decision was based on her performance, not on her family, or her politics, and not for her cute baby or the father who wouldn't marry her.

That's how it's supposed to be. So why are you bending over backwards to defend people who are voting based on who the contestants' mom is?

How very intellectually challenged of you. Can we assume that you are a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being? No flaws whatsoever? Surgically enhanced or natural?

Typical American?? What's that supposed to mean?? And why are you always talking about people's looks?? Your avatar is always a picture of some slinky broad. I'm beginning to think you must be one ugly bitch. As ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

Typical American?? What's that supposed to mean?? And why are you always talking about people's looks?? Your avatar is always a picture of some slinky broad. I'm beginning to think you must be one ugly bitch. As ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

I didn't talk about anyone's looks - until another poster made personal remarks about Bristol's looks - you stupid fat assed jealous bitch. Now, go stuff down some twinkies.

The only reason I know she's on the show is from the rabid ranting of the lefties on this board. I haven't watch it and I don't care to watch it. I will, however, vote for her.... Just to annoy you and the minions of 'hate'. I will find it highly entertaining if she wins. It's a fucking reality tv show - anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot.

Except that's not the point. After all, Tom DeLay when he was a candidate on the show two years ago could have made it all the way to the finals if the same kind of texting manipulation had gone on. The problem is, like everything else these days, even a reality show becomes an US v. THEM, and Palin fans are so intense that they are obsessed with seeing Bristol win, even though she doesn't deserve it.

As far as I am concerned, she deserves to win... simply for driving the droolers crazzzzzeeee. It's a reality show, Mags, it's no big deal... but it's funny as hell to see the idiots get all Ranty McRant because of the girl's last name. :lol:

Well I just see the whole thing as being unfair to the other contestants, if there was an extreme chain manipulation that literally forced the win on Bristol last week. If that can happen, then the whole show lacks legitimacy and will probably die anyway.

It's supposed to be a merit based competition

Ah, that must be why they have the viewers vote, instead of the winner being selected by the judges.

Half the scores come from the panel; half from the audience for the total score.

I stand corrected then. I wasn't aware of that. Like I said, I've never watched the show and assumed the scoring was similar to other shows like it. Thanks for the info.

Except that's not the point. After all, Tom DeLay when he was a candidate on the show two years ago could have made it all the way to the finals if the same kind of texting manipulation had gone on. The problem is, like everything else these days, even a reality show becomes an US v. THEM, and Palin fans are so intense that they are obsessed with seeing Bristol win, even though she doesn't deserve it.

As far as I am concerned, she deserves to win... simply for driving the droolers crazzzzzeeee. It's a reality show, Mags, it's no big deal... but it's funny as hell to see the idiots get all Ranty McRant because of the girl's last name. :lol:

Well I just see the whole thing as being unfair to the other contestants, if there was an extreme chain manipulation that literally forced the win on Bristol last week. If that can happen, then the whole show lacks legitimacy and will probably die anyway.

In the UK, they have a similar show... (pauses while I think of the name of it here)... Strictly Come Dancing (or something vaguely like that).... every year they have one really crap dancer - and that couple always stays in far longer than talent would dictate. It's the British sense of humor - they vote for the crap person a lot here. Same with X Factor... really good singers this year have been booted out while one really, really bad guy remains. It's a fucking tv show. I don't think it's a good idea to take it too seriously.

That was uncalled for, to say the least. I happen to think she's a lovely young woman. So far, she hasn't adopted the phoniness of her mother so apparent in simple expressions.

Ah, that must be why they have the viewers vote, instead of the winner being selected by the judges.

Half the scores come from the panel; half from the audience for the total score.

I stand corrected then. I wasn't aware of that. Like I said, I've never watched the show and assumed the scoring was similar to other shows like it. Thanks for the info.

:rolleyes:

That was uncalled for, to say the least. I happen to think she's a lovely young woman. So far, she hasn't adopted the phoniness of her mother so apparent in simple expressions.

But, Mags, her last name is Palin.... ergo she is the devil's spawn.

Funny how people are so very quick to judge others - particularly 20 year olds - it's like many of us can't remember being 20 - and I would be willing to bet we've all done shit in life that we would prefer was not the subject of media attention.

Umm, the vote is supposed to be based on merit. In a dance competition, that means the winner is the one who dances the best. Not the one who is most improved. WHen you decided that Bowersox should win, your decision was based on her performance, not on her family, or her politics, and not for her cute baby or the father who wouldn't marry her.

That's how it's supposed to be. So why are you bending over backwards to defend people who are voting based on who the contestants' mom is?

If it's strictly based on merit why bother holding a contest that has a professional dancer (Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and daughter of Joel Grey) pitted against anyone else?

And if it was strictly based on merit how did contestants like Florence Henderson or Jerry Springer make it so far in their respective seasons?

And when I wanted Bowersox to win it was not only based on her talent. She had a great story and I liked her personality.

Just as people liked Bristol, Brandy, Kyle all non professional dancers who made it almost to the end.

The one contestant that was voted of very early was the only one who would have been a threat to Jennifer Grey.

But she didn't have a big enough fan base and was voted off despite spectacular scores from the judges and amazing performances.

You haven't heard all her comments then.

I'm not on national television dressed like a hooker.

Nor should you be, btw.

Forum List

Back