Palin Getting Death Threats

Except that's not the point. After all, Tom DeLay when he was a candidate on the show two years ago could have made it all the way to the finals if the same kind of texting manipulation had gone on. The problem is, like everything else these days, even a reality show becomes an US v. THEM, and Palin fans are so intense that they are obsessed with seeing Bristol win, even though she doesn't deserve it.

Do you have evidence of any "texting manipulation(s)" or any other irregularities?

Read the thread, moron!

I have and I haven't seen any evidence, hence the question.

Typical American?? What's that supposed to mean?? And why are you always talking about people's looks?? Your avatar is always a picture of some slinky broad. I'm beginning to think you must be one ugly bitch. As ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

I didn't talk about anyone's looks - until another poster made personal remarks about Bristol's looks - you stupid fat assed jealous bitch. Now, go stuff down some twinkies.

Twinkies??? I don't eat twinkies. Sounds exactly like something you would like with your tasteless ass.

Yes, you did mention looks. You asked if you could assume that the poster is a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being with no flaws whatsoever. That has to do with looks, stupid. And you made the comment because they said Bristol Palin has thunder thighs. So what?? People do not have to think like you.

Then in the same post you called the poster pathetic, shallow, and typically American. Why are you insulting Americans?? I asked what you meant and of course you won't answer. You're too anxious to hurry and type your boring usual insults. Why don't you just stay where you are and change your name to Swamp Girl?? I'm begining to think you've never even been in Califiornia in your entire pathetic life.

In another thread today, CG accused me of saying something I did not say, and I when I challenged her to quote me, she bailed instead of admitting her mistake. Now, she has again falsely accussed someone, and now that she's been exposed, she will once again post a series of personal attacks in order to avoid having to admit she was wrong.

I didn't talk about anyone's looks - until another poster made personal remarks about Bristol's looks - you stupid fat assed jealous bitch. Now, go stuff down some twinkies.

Twinkies??? I don't eat twinkies. Sounds exactly like something you would like with your tasteless ass.

Yes, you did mention looks. You asked if you could assume that the poster is a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being with no flaws whatsoever. That has to do with looks, stupid. And you made the comment because they said Bristol Palin has thunder thighs. So what?? People do not have to think like you.

Then in the same post you called the poster pathetic, shallow, and typically American. Why are you insulting Americans?? I asked what you meant and of course you won't answer. You're too anxious to hurry and type your boring usual insults. Why don't you just stay where you are and change your name to Swamp Girl?? I'm begining to think you've never even been in Califiornia in your entire pathetic life.

I mentioned physical appearance in response to some other fucking idiots remarks about Bristols physical appearance, you stupid slag.

And.... as for the rest of your drivel.... I honestly don't care what you 'think'. Particularly since - from your posts (and your PMs) you show yourself as an unthinking, nasty, bitch. Fuck you... and the horse you rode in on. Mmmmk?

Go eat twinkies, fatty.

As I predicted, CG issues a stream of personal attacks to avoid admitting she was wrong.

Do you have evidence of any "texting manipulation(s)" or any other irregularities?

Read the thread, moron!

So you didn't notice (or understand) the posts saying they were going to vote for Bristol, not because they thought she was a good dancer, but because of who her mother is?

I'm not surprised :lol:
Aaaaand, that is 'texting manipulation' or an 'irregularity'?

:cuckoo:

So you didn't notice (or understand) the posts saying they were going to vote for Bristol, not because they thought she was a good dancer, but because of who her mother is?

Yes. Of course it is manipulation and irregular.

Morons always think the reason they can't explain their inanities is because "it's just common sense" They don't realize that they have no reasons because they have no ability to reason

Hmmm, not that I'm all that interested in the show, but perhaps you could link to the show rules disallowing such a thing?

I'll wait with bated breath.

Or not.

Hmmm, not that I'm all that interested in the show, but perhaps you could link to the show rules disallowing such a thing?

Or not.

Wingnut morals = instead of thinking about it and deciding for oneself what the right thing to do is, ask a lawyer if the rules forbid it. If it's not illegal, then it's moral

Or not.

Wingnut morals = instead of thinking about it and deciding for oneself what the right thing to do is, read the rules and if they don't forbid it, it is morally correct.
There are morals involved in reality TV shows?

Who knew?

Or not.

Wingnut morals = instead of thinking about it and deciding for oneself what the right thing to do is, read the rules and if they don't forbid it, it is morally correct.

Who knew?

Moral people knew

Moral people know that morals are involved in every human action, even if no one else involved knows that. Moral people know that they are responsible for their own behavior and do not blame others for their own moral failings.

But I forgot......we're not talking about moral people.....we're talking about christians.:lol:

Who knew?

Moral people knew

Moral people know that morals are involved in every human action, even if no one else involved knows that. Moral people know that they are responsible for their own behavior and do not blame others for their own moral failings.

But I forgot......we're not talking about moral people.....we're talking about christians.:lol:
You think I'm a Christian?

:lol:

But she doesn't score that far below the others in the past few weeks. Bristol is definitely the most improved.

She'd never danced before. And to get death threats from morons who don't like the outcome of a reality show whose prize is a Mirror Ball, aye carumba those issuing the threats seriously need freaking therapy.

Last Idol season I was a huge Crystal Bowersox fan and definitely thought she should have beat out Lambert and Dewyze. She didn't.

Do I go koo koo bye bye and phone in death threats to the remaining contestants? NO.

Why don't I? Because I'm not a fucking maniac.

Umm, the vote is supposed to be based on merit. In a dance competition, that means the winner is the one who dances the best. Not the one who is most improved. WHen you decided that Bowersox should win, your decision was based on her performance, not on her family, or her politics, and not for her cute baby or the father who wouldn't marry her.

That's how it's supposed to be. So why are you bending over backwards to defend people who are voting based on who the contestants' mom is?

If it's strictly based on merit why bother holding a contest that has a professional dancer (Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and daughter of Joel Grey) pitted against anyone else?

And if it was strictly based on merit how did contestants like Florence Henderson or Jerry Springer make it so far in their respective seasons?

And when I wanted Bowersox to win it was not only based on her talent. She had a great story and I liked her personality.

Just as people liked Bristol, Brandy, Kyle all non professional dancers who made it almost to the end.

The one contestant that was voted of very early was the only one who would have been a threat to Jennifer Grey.

But she didn't have a big enough fan base and was voted off despite spectacular scores from the judges and amazing performances.

The judges were also rather shocked when the basketball player got eliminated because he had managed to overcome his clumsy height problem and was performing very well in spite of it.

I really think if that show is to succeed another year, they need to rethink how audience participation is done. Either that or have two panels of judges: One of professionals, and one of just regular people like us. They could actually do a whole segment on the debate between the two panels and be allowed to revise their scores accordingly, if they wished.

At least someone was nice enough to send her an envelope of talcum powder; I'm sure that can soothe the inside of those thunder thighs of hers,

which must be pretty chafed up by now.

That was uncalled for, to say the least. I happen to think she's a lovely young woman. So far, she hasn't adopted the phoniness of her mother so apparent in simple expressions.

You haven't heard all her comments then.

Yes, I heard them. And I didn't expect Bristol to dis her own mother. Plus, it would be difficult for her NOT to comment on the media frenzy over her. (Memo to the blogosphere that set in motion Bristol's unexpected win last week: You put her in an embarrassing position, and your plan backfired.)

I'm not on national television dressed like a hooker.

Nor should you be, btw.

What business is it of yours how I dress?

And.... I assume you're as indignant about the way ALL the female contestants dress, right? Or is it just the one with the offensive last name that is the target of your ire?

What an ass you are.

I wouldn't care to see Rosie O'donnell doing what Bristol Palin is doing either, if that makes you feel better.

That reminds me. There's a sister show on Oxygen called "Dance Your Ass Off," with really really obese people competing. But they must not only strut their stuff, they also get points for weight loss every week. I only saw that a couple of times. It's just too painful to watch. Seriously.

Who knew?

Moral people knew

You think I'm a Christian?

If wingnuts didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say

This wingnut is going to pretend that I called him a christian (though he'll never produce a quote of mine saying that) so that he can pretend there's nothing wrong with people voting for Bristol because of who her mommy is, and ignoring her lack of talent

Yes, because Bristol should have won in her own right, not because the bloggers all got online and encouraged a vote because of her mother. I have a feeling, Bristol would have liked that better, too.

Or not.

Who knew?

Even reality shows have rules that can be corrupted. I didn't see it, but apparently some woman on The Apprentice got "fired" before some challenge even got started because she had engaged a spy to go to the site of the challenge and feed her inside information. If that hadn't been discovered and she won, what does that say about the person's "morals"?

Yes, because Bristol should have won in her own right, not because the bloggers all got online and encouraged a vote because of her mother. I have a feeling, Bristol would have liked that better, too.

Wingnuts don't see anything wrong with voting for bristol simply because they like her mommy. They just don't get it. Just like little children, they don't understand that wanting something does not make it right. Everything is a means to an end.

Hookay, I'm done with this. Now let's all turn our attention to the stupid issue du jour: To be groped or not to be groped at the airport. That is the question. (As North Korea starts a war with South Korea falls to news below the fold...)

Who knew?

Even reality shows have rules that can be corrupted. I didn't see it, but apparently some woman on The Apprentice got "fired" before some challenge even got started because she had engaged a spy to go to the site of the challenge and feed her inside information. If that hadn't been discovered and she won, what does that say about the person's "morals"?

Wingnuts just don't understand morals. This thread proves it.

Forum List

Back