Palin Getting Death Threats

The only reason I know she's on the show is from the rabid ranting of the lefties on this board. I haven't watch it and I don't care to watch it. I will, however, vote for her.... Just to annoy you and the minions of 'hate'. I will find it highly entertaining if she wins. It's a fucking reality tv show - anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot.

Except that's not the point. After all, Tom DeLay when he was a candidate on the show two years ago could have made it all the way to the finals if the same kind of texting manipulation had gone on. The problem is, like everything else these days, even a reality show becomes an US v. THEM, and Palin fans are so intense that they are obsessed with seeing Bristol win, even though she doesn't deserve it.

Do you have evidence of any "texting manipulation(s)" or any other irregularities?

Read the thread, moron!

I'm considering throwing in some votes for Bristol... just to annoy the liberals. I'm just such a bitch!

Yeah, I've never watched the show, but after reading some of the posts by the rabid lefties here, I may throw in a couple dozen votes myself, just for all the head exploding goodness. :lol:

Sorry, but most of us "lefties" expect it tonight. The real shocker was last week. So sorry you missed it.

I'm not. The show really isn't my cu of tea, I just think it's hilarious seeing people getting so wound up about it.

That's the thing, she isn't winning. She is consistently the lowest on the scoreboard but the votes come in and she continues to stay.

Which is the definition of winning in a vote-based competition.

It's supposed to be a merit based competition

Ah, that must be why they have the viewers vote, instead of the winner being selected by the judges.

That's the only reason she's winning. The cult of the right.

The only reason I know she's on the show is from the rabid ranting of the lefties on this board. I haven't watch it and I don't care to watch it. I will, however, vote for her.... Just to annoy you and the minions of 'hate'. I will find it highly entertaining if she wins. It's a fucking reality tv show - anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot.

Except that's not the point. After all, Tom DeLay when he was a candidate on the show two years ago could have made it all the way to the finals if the same kind of texting manipulation had gone on. The problem is, like everything else these days, even a reality show becomes an US v. THEM, and Palin fans are so intense that they are obsessed with seeing Bristol win, even though she doesn't deserve it.

As far as I am concerned, she deserves to win... simply for driving the droolers crazzzzzeeee. It's a reality show, Mags, it's no big deal... but it's funny as hell to see the idiots get all Ranty McRant because of the girl's last name. :lol:

As far as I am concerned, she deserves to win... simply for driving the droolers crazzzzzeeee. It's a reality show, Mags, it's no big deal... but it's funny as hell to see the idiots get all Ranty McRant because of the girl's last name. :lol:

deserves to win?

:lol:

your white middle class sense of entitlement is sooo funny :clap2:

Pot is next to harmless.
Pot has been used by many cultures since the plant first grew on this planet.
This country uses drugs all the time you fool.

Drugs save lives in this country every day.

You are thinking with your hate again.

You better tell the pharma industry the same thing you just told me.

Provide one instance where pot saved a human life.

ask a cancer survivor who used it to get through chemo

and people with aids report that when they smoke pot they get the munchies, eat, and stop losing weight....

ultimately extending/saving their lives

however

none of that is the real point

the REAL point is this;

people who claim to believe in freedom (conservatives)
and who oppose a nanny state (conservatives)
and believe in personal responsibility (conservatives)
and don't want the government telling them what to do or how to live (conservatives)
should support the right to freely and legally choose to smoke pot....

pot...
a drug that is far less dangerous than alcohol
tobacco
nuclear power plants
toxic waste
race car driving
football
hockey
sky diving
mountain climbing

Which is the definition of winning in a vote-based competition.

Ah, that must be why they have the viewers vote, instead of the winner being selected by the judges.

Why yes!! That's exactly why they have the viewers vote. You make it sound as if viewers can't vote in a merit-based competition

Is this a difficult concept in wingnut world? If you like, I can explain it. I'll even use small words so that even you can follow along

Why yes!! That's exactly why they have the viewers vote. You make it sound as if viewers can't vote in a merit-based competition

Is this a difficult concept in wingnut world? If you like, I can explain it. I'll even use small words so that even you can follow along

M-o-o-n, Tom Cullen knows that spells stupid. :lol:

I thought only conservatives were hate filled, violent, and unhinged...But we all know that lefties are peace loving pacifists, who only want to accept and be tolerant of all things. F'ing lefties are the cause of 99% of the misery in this world.

That is a really stupid thing to say. No group is "only" anything. Boys, girls, Catholics, Jews, blue collar, white collar, Texans, Californians, young, old, conservatives, liberals. And we have no way of knowing any of this information when people send death threats. They don't attach their personal information!!

Do ya get the point??? And FYI, it is people like YOU that cause 99% of the misery in this world.

Oh, gee. A neg rep from CG. If you really think that what I'm saying here is not valid, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought. You're also somebody that likes to lump everyone together and hates everyone that doesn't agree with you. Go to hell, you stupid bitch. This country is so much better off without hateful bitches like you.

Last edited:

deserves to win?

:lol:

your white middle class sense of entitlement is sooo funny :clap2:

Yea, that's it.... it's because I'm white. But the middle class bit.... meh, not so much. What an idiot you are, Dainty boy.

There was this other competitor, a beautiful young actress and amazing dancer from a show I think it's called the Hills?

Anyway, she was voted off many shows ago and her dancing talent far surpassed any other contestant other than Jennifer Grey.

Life's not " fair " on these shows if you try to base it strictly on merit. It's one half fan base and whether the libs like it or not, Bristol has gotten a lot of her votes from young girls who relate to a "non star"; a girl just like them in their mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back