Palin Derangement Syndrome Hits Hard

It's much safer for you to stick to the "you're an idiot" lines.

It is not my fault if you refuse to accept basic facts. Personally, I think you're just on a wind up mission. That's fine but I'm just not gonna play. You want to flame, go ahead and flame. I'm sure someone will play with you but not me. There is no point trying to discuss this logically as you are not capable of the logic required to do so..... Carry on.

Rotfl! Look at your above postz and notice how often you referred to anyone who disagreed with you as "stupid." Is there anyplace you are consistent or honest?

Oh, can I answer??? NO!!!

It is not my fault if you refuse to accept basic facts. Personally, I think you're just on a wind up mission. That's fine but I'm just not gonna play. You want to flame, go ahead and flame. I'm sure someone will play with you but not me. There is no point trying to discuss this logically as you are not capable of the logic required to do so..... Carry on.

Rotfl! Look at your above postz and notice how often you referred to anyone who disagreed with you as "stupid." Is there anyplace you are consistent or honest?

Gee. Thanks. That is sure to earn both of us a hearty "Fuck off!" in the rep comments. Lol

Rinata, I seriously doubt your ability to answer a phone, never mind a question.

Then you completely ignored how I pointed out her book is being sold as if she personally wrote it. I didn't cite the msm as a source on the ethics of ghostwriting.

And I'm telling you that that is absolutely standard practice. If you don't know that then that is your problem - the vast majority of public figures use ghostwriters, including Obama. Fact. Live with it. It is not a misrepresentation because a ghostwriter does no more than craft the subject's thoughts, opinions, life, etc - they don't add any substance - they just write the words in a way that will interest people. Because that is what we do.

Don't ever criticize the intelligence level of other people. Ever. I've already stated I'm aware the practice is accepted. That does not negate the criticism.

I will absolutely criticize anything I want. Happily, no one died and made you boss - even on this forum.

It is not my problem that you are too fucking stupid to understand what ghostwriting is. Your lack of intelligence is your problem.

And I'm telling you that that is absolutely standard practice. If you don't know that then that is your problem - the vast majority of public figures use ghostwriters, including Obama. Fact. Live with it. It is not a misrepresentation because a ghostwriter does no more than craft the subject's thoughts, opinions, life, etc - they don't add any substance - they just write the words in a way that will interest people. Because that is what we do.

Don't ever criticize the intelligence level of other people. Ever. I've already stated I'm aware the practice is accepted. That does not negate the criticism.

I will absolutely criticize anything I want. Happily, no one died and made you boss - even on this forum.

It is not my problem that you are too fucking stupid to understand what ghostwriting is. Your lack of intelligence is your problem.

I've never demonstrated ignorance regarding the practice of ghostwriting. You keep trying to hide my criticism behind the false claim I am unaware of the profession. How's that working out? Apparently you are intimate with deception so it must be a great comfort to know your ability to lie with no conscience is a great tool. Goodnight.

I've never demonstrated ignorance regarding the practice of ghostwriting. You keep trying to hide my criticism behind the false claim I am unaware of the profession. How's that working out? Apparently you are intimate with deception so it must be a great comfort to know your ability to lie with no conscience is a great tool. Goodnight.

Sure you have. You keep insisting that using a ghostwriter - in this instance - is misleading the public buying the book. That is simply not true.... unless you care to also insist that, say, Obama also misleads the public by professing to have written his books. And that every sports personality, politician, and any other celebrity who has written a book is also misleading the public. The job of a ghost is to write the words of others - it's actually quite a tough job - they spend countless hours researching, interviewing the individual, their friends, family, associates, etc etc etc and write not in their own style but in the style of the person they are writing as. They get paid exceptionally well for signing over any rights to their work. I know, I've done it - actually, I'm doing it right now. Am I misrepresenting? No, I am taking the work of someone else and crafting it into something that other people will want to read. He gets paid for his expertise, I get paid for mine. No one will ever know that I wrote it, and I am fine with that. That's the job.

Sure you have. You keep insisting that using a ghostwriter - in this instance - is misleading the public buying the book. That is simply not true.... unless you care to also insist that, say, Obama also misleads the public by professing to have written his books. And that every sports personality, politician, and any other celebrity who has written a book is also misleading the public. The job of a ghost is to write the words of others - it's actually quite a tough job - they spend countless hours researching, interviewing the individual, their friends, family, associates, etc etc etc and write not in their own style but in the style of the person they are writing as. They get paid exceptionally well for signing over any rights to their work. I know, I've done it - actually, I'm doing it right now. Am I misrepresenting? No, I am taking the work of someone else and crafting it into something that other people will want to read. He gets paid for his expertise, I get paid for mine. No one will ever know that I wrote it, and I am fine with that. That's the job.

Good jelly grease beans! Look at what I posted a couple of pages ago:

"Here's a quick example of the deception:

"Sarah Palin has finished her memoir just four months after the book deal was announced."
Sarah Palin Book, Going Rogue: An American Life, to Be Released November 17 - ABC News

She didn't write it but I'm guessing due to false advertising as shown above many people believe she is the author. Look at the definition of memoir:

Memoir Definition | Definition of Memoir at Dictionary.com

1. a record of events written by a person having intimate knowledge of them and based on personal observation.

By that article she wrote the book....but we know she didn't. That's active deception and maybe you are of the character that celebrates successful lying to consumers, I don't care if you are or not. What I do know is ghostrwriting that deceives the audience is unethical"

I don't give a rat's if it's palin, obama, or owens. Any public figure who puts out a "memoir" that was ghost written engages in the unethical art of deception. It is not the act of ghostwriting that is unethical (I actually wish you would use one on here) but the active deception as given in the above example of how palin's book is sold as if she were the actual author.

If you have failed to comprehend my position again, may I interest you in a ghostreader?

Good for you, CurveLight, the fact that she cussed you out means that she couldn't think of an intelligent answer. Which is most of the time. :lol::lol::lol: She is so predictable!!

Rinata, I seriously doubt your ability to answer a phone, never mind a question.

Well, I don't know why you think that, double ugly, I got the answer right!!

:lol::lol::lol: Still whining on about my looks! How sad for you.... on the plus side, at least I'm not making a Big Ass of myself.

And you need not pretend that I've negged you for your silliness, ugly I may be but petty I am not. I leave that 'high ground' to you.

"Sarah Palin has finished her memoir just four months after the book deal was announced."
Sarah Palin Book, Going Rogue: An American Life, to Be Released November 17 - ABC News

She didn't write it but I'm guessing due to false advertising as shown above many people believe she is the author. Look at the definition of memoir:

1. a record of events written by a person having intimate knowledge of them and based on personal observation.

By that article she wrote the book....but we know she didn't. That's active deception and maybe you are of the character that celebrates successful lying to consumers, I don't care if you are or not. What I do know is ghostrwriting that deceives the audience is unethical"

I don't give a rat's if it's palin, obama, or owens. Any public figure who puts out a "memoir" that was ghost written engages in the unethical art of deception. It is not the act of ghostwriting that is unethical (I actually wish you would use one on here) but the active deception as given in the above example of how palin's book is sold as if she were the actual author.

If you have failed to comprehend my position again, may I interest you in a ghostreader?

What??? Maybe you are from here, after all. But you should change you name to San Bernardino Girl. You low class trash mouth broad.

Unfortunately for the hard left and their sycophants in the State Controlled media, the reports of Sarah Palin's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

... and they're beginning to worry.

:lol::lol::lol: Still whining on about my looks! How sad for you.... on the plus side, at least I'm not making a Big Ass of myself.

And you need not pretend that I've negged you for your silliness, ugly I may be but petty I am not. I leave that 'high ground' to you.

Do you ever tell the truth????

What??? Maybe you are from here, after all. But you should change you name to San Bernardino Girl. You low class trash mouth broad.

Ummmmm.....what is low class about me saying "good jelly grease beans?" I've never read nor said that phrase before that I am able to remember.

Sarah Palin's Ghostwriter Pals Around With Racists and Wackos

alin, sure can pick her co-writers. She's written books before with a general who kills "demons" for God and a guy who finds interracial dating "revolting."

http://gawker.com/5371146/sarah-palins-ghostwriter-pals-around-with-racists-and-wackos

Makes you wonder why she chose THIS person to ghost write her book. Run Sarah, please run.

Bona the Zona,

It's obvious that you just love to spew emesis under the guise of punditry and then probably giggle like a demented idiot proud of your outrageous CRAP.

"Killing DEMONS for God" is undoubtedly allegorical where the "DEMONS" are LIEBTARDS like you, and "GOD" are the good guys like the Anti- LIEBS.

As to "interracial dating 'revolting' " : just because YOU might like to be boinked by some negroid stud that doesn't mean it ain't "revolting". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Killing demons for God? Hmmm.........didn't the Crusades get done for the same reason against the Muslims? And.......basic psych will tell you that if you can dehumanize something or someone, it makes it easier to kill them. Hitler did it with the Jews, and currently in Rwanda, the same thing is going on between the tribes.

Interracial dating is revolting? Nice........you're a racist as well as an idiot. But then again, considering that you've been spewing Third Reich bullshit all over these boards, I guess we should have seen it coming.

Oh yeah.......remember...........if it wasn't for a black man, white farmers wouldn't have learned about crop rotation.

Ever hear of George Washington Carver?

Do you ever stop making a big ass of yourself? Serious question. I actually feel sorry for you - and I am not known for my sympathic nature. Apparently, you can even tell who your responding to... cuz you just insulted your buddy instead of me. How very silly of you.

I'm aware of what you posted. The sad thing is that you clearly are not familiar with how the world of publishing works. Therefore, I can't see any reason why we should continue to debate this.

You are entrenched in your own opinion. I, on the other hand, have fact on my side. End of discussion.

Do you ever stop making a big ass of yourself? Serious question. I actually feel sorry for you - and I am not known for my sympathic nature. Apparently, you can even tell who your responding to... cuz you just insulted your buddy instead of me. How very silly of you.

You know this question is for you, cow. Why don't you answer it instead of pretending to be dumb. Serious question. Do you ever tell the truth??? I didn't mean to stump you.

I've always loved a good cat fight but you two aren't quite there yet, you mind picking it up a little. For my amusement ...:tongue:

Forum List

Back