Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the public-vote part of the show Radio eluded to, some would say the tea partiers are stacking the vote

Which there is no law against. Vote for the Worst has been ruining American Idol for four years now. It's a goddamn popularity contest. Let's all focus on more important things.

There is also no law against the producers ignoring the votes and advancing whoever they please.

Wrong. Since it is a contest with a prize, ignoring the results would be in violation of many laws.

My wife watches "Dancing With the Stars" religiously. She knows everything and everyone on that show.

She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is being allowed to work her way up to the finals for political reasons. She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is a terrible dancer - much worse than a number of others who have already been kicked off.

She thinks there is a hidden agenda here, designed to keep Sarah Palin herself in the national spotlight as much as possible. Could it be that the producers of this show are right wingers?

Anyone else think like my wife?

Lots of people. Probably the same people who believe crop circles are alien landing sites.

Apparently Palin is not teaching this 16 year old proper English anymore than she is teaching her morals. Why can't this kid use an apostrophe? You are = you're, not your.

bristol is 20......unless you are referring to something 4 years ago????? In which I case I would say, rehab for palinism maddy, this is nuts.

The 16 year old is Willow, Trajan, not Bristol. This facebook meltdown just happened Sunday.

Apparently Palin is not teaching this 16 year old proper English anymore than she is teaching her morals. Why can't this kid use an apostrophe? You are = you're, not your.

bristol is 20......unless you are referring to something 4 years ago????? In which I case I would say, rehab for palinism maddy, this is nuts.

:eusa_hand:

Could you please confirm that you know the correct way to contract "you are?"

:eusa_eh:

If you cannot do it correctly, Madeline will need to post 15 threads filled with ugly comments about your mother.

Trajan is over 18, and responsible for his own grammar. Which he seems to handle just fine, IMO.

The 16 year old is Willow, Trajan, not Bristol. This facebook meltdown just happened Sunday.
And it's Friday and you're still picking on a kid for her typing on Sunday simply because you have an obsessive hatred for the child's mother.

That's just sick. Really.

Sixteen is far too old to excuse using homophobic slurs, Sherry, especially in public. If this was my kid I'd be keeping her at home for a semester -- but then Palin has much better things to do than watch her kids, eh?

For typing faggot in the heat of the moment?? That is a complete overreaction in my opinion. I do believe your hatred for Sarah Palin is overshadowing your better judgment in this situation.

You're hoping for a lot from Maddie there... :lol:

Honestly, I don't know what I would have done, Sherry. My kid has no bigotry in her, never has, and it just never came up.

I did once ground her for a semester, though. I was not a permissive parent.

Which there is no law against. Vote for the Worst has been ruining American Idol for four years now. It's a goddamn popularity contest. Let's all focus on more important things.

There is also no law against the producers ignoring the votes and advancing whoever they please.

Wrong. Since it is a contest with a prize, ignoring the results would be in violation of many laws.

Name one.

Name one.
United States Code: Title 47,509. Prohibited practices in contests of knowledge, skill, or chance | LII / Legal Information Institute

§ 509. Prohibited practices in contests of knowledge, skill, or chance
(a) Influencing, prearranging, or predetermining outcome
It shall be unlawful for any person, with intent to deceive the listening or viewing public—
(1) To supply to any contestant in a purportedly bona fide contest of intellectual knowledge or intellectual skill any special and secret assistance whereby the outcome of such contest will be in whole or in part prearranged or predetermined.
(2) By means of persuasion, bribery, intimidation, or otherwise, to induce or cause any contestant in a purportedly bona fide contest of intellectual knowledge or intellectual skill to refrain in any manner from using or displaying his knowledge or skill in such contest, whereby the outcome thereof will be in whole or in part prearranged or predetermined.
(3) To engage in any artifice or scheme for the purpose of prearranging or predetermining in whole or in part the outcome of a purportedly bona fide contest of intellectual knowledge, intellectual skill, or chance.
(4) To produce or participate in the production for broadcasting of, to broadcast or participate in the broadcasting of, to offer to a licensee for broadcasting, or to sponsor, any radio program, knowing or having reasonable ground for believing that, in connection with a purportedly bona fide contest of intellectual knowledge, intellectual skill, or chance constituting any part of such program, any person has done or is going to do any act or thing referred to in paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of this subsection.
(5) To conspire with any other person or persons to do any act or thing prohibited by paragraph (1), (2), (3), or (4) of this subsection, if one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of such conspiracy.
(b) “Contest” and “the listening or viewing public” defined
For the purposes of this section—
(1) The term “contest” means any contest broadcast by a radio station in connection with which any money or any other thing of value is offered as a prize or prizes to be paid or presented by the program sponsor or by any other person or persons, as announced in the course of the broadcast.
(2) The term “the listening or viewing public” means those members of the public who, with the aid of radio receiving sets, listen to or view programs broadcast by radio stations.
(c) Penalties
Whoever violates subsection (a) of this section shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.​

Madeline, the 'attorney'. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon
My thoughts? OK. You need to accept the fact that you just are not as hot nor as personable as Sarah Palin and find something of significance over which to have your meltdowns.

Or, if that's not possible, get a Golds membership, use it, and find a good plastic surgeon.

Your obsessive hate is pathological at this point. As I said before, your obsessive and visceral hate-spewing about her and her family is like your taking poison and hoping they die.

Its OK for her to hate, its for the greater good, Object to an ideology that calls for your death and prove it with scripture.
You're a Nazi monster!

My thoughts? OK. You need to accept the fact that you just are not as hot nor as personable as Sarah Palin and find something of significance over which to have your meltdowns.

Or, if that's not possible, get a Golds membership, use it, and find a good plastic surgeon.

Your obsessive hate is pathological at this point. As I said before, your obsessive and visceral hate-spewing about her and her family is like your taking poison and hoping they die.

Its OK for her to hate, its for the greater good, Object to an ideology that calls for your death and prove it with scripture.
You're a Nazi monster!
;)

For typing faggot in the heat of the moment?? That is a complete overreaction in my opinion. I do believe your hatred for Sarah Palin is overshadowing your better judgment in this situation.

Honestly, I don't know what I would have done, Sherry. My kid has no bigotry in her, never has, and it just never came up.

Good to know that your kid managed not to pick up the bigotry of its mother.

*Since Maddie bought her kid into the thread, I see no reason why others shouldn't respond to it.

I wouldn't assume that a 16-year old trying to lash back at someone in the heat of the moment is necessarily a bigot. Everyone and everything was "so gay" when I was in HS. It's insensitive, but does not prove bigotry. Also, our children behave differently around us than they do their peers. My mother thought I was quite the angel.:eusa_angel: :lol:

A Wisconsin man was held on Wednesday for holding police at bay for 15 hours after shooting out his television in a rage over Bristol Palin's performance on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."

The standoff in the central Wisconsin town of Vermont ended peacefully Tuesday with the arrest of Steven Cowan, 67, on charges of reckless endangerment.

According to a criminal complaint, Cowan shouted an expletive, took out a shotgun and shot into his television during an airing of the popular reality show.

The object of his ire was Bristol Palin, a contestant on the popular ABC show and the daughter of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Cowan didn't consider her a good dancer, Cowan's wife, Janice, told authorities, according to the complaint.

Fearing that she might be the next target, Janice Cowan went to the local police department and the standoff ensued.

Other viewers of the show voted to promote Palin into the next round.

Wisconsin man held over TV rage | Reuters

Bristol Palin was propositioned by "Dancing with the Stars" rival Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of "Jersey Shore" fame backstage, who went so far as to whip out some condoms.

But it wasn't for real -- it was a public service announcement to promote safe sex.

In the commercial, Palin -- whose mother Sarah was the last Republican vice presidential candidate and is a leader of the conservative Tea Party movement -- rebuffs The Situation's advances, saying, "I avoid situations."

The spotlight fell on Bristol Palin during the 2008 presidential campaign when her teen-age pregnancy became known. The single mother now advocates sexual abstinence.

Palin and The Situation made the ad for the Candie's Foundation, whose goal is to reduce teen pregnancy. Palin became an ambassador for the organization last year.

In the ad, The Situation, who gained fame in MTV's reality show "Jersey Shore," bumps into Palin backstage and starts hitting on her.

Bristol Palin, The Situation team up in safe-sex ad | Reuters

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family. The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

Willow Palin Facebook -- Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs | TMZ.com

I scarcely know where to begin.........

Your thoughts?

You obsession with the Palins borders on the clinical.

Name one.

It's a by-product of the quiz show scandals of the 1950's. It definitely is illegal.

Quiz Show Scandals:
The entire matter was called "a terrible thing to do to the American people" by President Dwight D. Eisenhower.[3] After concluding the Harris Commission investigation, Congress passed a law prohibiting the fixing of quiz shows (and any other form of contest).[4] However, at the time, while the actions may have been disreputable, they were not illegal. As a result, no one went to prison for rigging game shows. The individuals who were prosecuted were charged because of attempts to cover up their actions, either by obstruction of justice or perjury.
Quiz show scandals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't assume that a 16-year old trying to lash back at someone in the heat of the moment is necessarily a bigot. Everyone and everything was "so gay" when I was in HS. It's insensitive, but does not prove bigotry. Also, our children behave differently around us than they do their peers. My mother thought I was quite the angel.:eusa_angel: :lol:

Thats so ghey.

My wife watches "Dancing With the Stars" religiously. She knows everything and everyone on that show.

She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is being allowed to work her way up to the finals for political reasons. She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is a terrible dancer - much worse than a number of others who have already been kicked off.

She thinks there is a hidden agenda here, designed to keep Sarah Palin herself in the national spotlight as much as possible. Could it be that the producers of this show are right wingers?

Anyone else think like my wife?

Lots of people. Probably the same people who believe crop circles are alien landing sites.

My wife believes that also.

My kids would be in serious trouble if they were on facebook calling people faggots and claiming that people are jealous because mom is successful.

Serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back