Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah's fans are voting and keeping Bristol on Dancing With the Stars.
Most people agree she can't dance. I've only seen clips and she can't.

I do not get the appeal of DWTS. Bad dancing, bad music, bad interviews. I could care less whether Bristol Palin is on it or not. I think I saw about 15 minutes of this crap during its first season.

I do think it is odd Bristol Palin is doing up a safe sex ad with the current poster boy for Everything That Is Wrong With Young Men Today from "The Jersey Shore". If that was my daughter, I wouldn't even want her in the same room with Mr. Sleaze. And if I had a public image, I would not want my child associated with what may be the worst television show ever made.

What next? PSAs on drunk driving with Snookie? Tips on single motherhood with one of the Kardashian sluts?

Apparently Palin is not teaching this 16 year old proper English anymore than she is teaching her morals. Why can't this kid use an apostrophe? You are = you're, not your.

Come on, Mad...you have plenty of ammunition to attack Palin without having to resort to bringing her kids into the mix. Besides, it's a stretch to judge any parents based on how their children talk smack with their peers. The guy got under her skin and she felt inclined to defend her family in a childish manner...BFD.

Apparently Palin is not teaching this 16 year old proper English anymore than she is teaching her morals. Why can't this kid use an apostrophe? You are = you're, not your.

Come on, Mad...you have plenty of ammunition to attack Palin without having to resort to bringing her kids into the mix. Besides, it's a stretch to judge any parents based on how their children talk smack with their peers. The guy got under her skin and she felt inclined to defend her family in a childish manner...BFD.

I do not run a media outlet, Sherry. I did not report this story. But for the record, I also don't excuse the Palins for the homophobic slurs their 16 year old feels comfy using on the 'net....and a bit of supervision would have prevented this brohauhau.

I do not run a media outlet, Sherry. I did not report this story. But for the record, I also don't excuse the Palins for the homophobic slurs their 16 year old feels comfy using on the 'net....and a bit of supervision would have prevented this brohauhau.

You've been around too long to be such an idealist. You and I both know that the best parenting and supervision does not make for perfect snowflakes. Kids are kids, and unless you enjoy watching them fall, don't put them up on a pedestal.

The Palin women, RICH FAMOUS, talented, and BEAUTIFUL and getting all the attention.

poor old Madelying. I almost feel sorry for her. But not quite. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm the most bumfuddled by the man who shot his tv. Seriously? After 67 years, this is the one thing in the mass media you cannot abide?

And I thought I hated Palin......

good grief, you people and your HATE.
what has Palin done to you personally for you to HATE her?

I'm the most bumfuddled by the man who shot his tv. Seriously? After 67 years, this is the one thing in the mass media you cannot abide?

She has sought and is seeking national elected office, Stephanie. Kinda sorta how you hate Obama.

See how this works?

You've been around too long to be such an idealist. You and I both know that the best parenting and supervision does not make for perfect snowflakes. Kids are kids, and unless you enjoy watching them fall, don't put them up on a pedestal.

Sixteen is far too old to excuse using homophobic slurs, Sherry, especially in public. If this was my kid I'd be keeping her at home for a semester -- but then Palin has much better things to do than watch her kids, eh?

Do you plan to insert useless sexual references into every thread on Palin between now and November, 2011?

Geez, how many obsessive threads do you plan to begin?

This bitch wants to be POTUS, Samson. I dun know why you find discussions of her irrelevant, nor why you seem to ridicule those who don't have the same blinders on as you.

Care to explain?

I find them irrelevant because she is NOT running for election.

I ridicule those who want to make relevant discussions out of the irrelevant, not for the first time, or the second, or the third, or the forth, or maybe the fifth.....but since November 2008, there appears to have been at least 50 threads about Palin, Palin's family, Possible Palin Plans, Etc., Etc., Etc., using as weak as an excuse as an article in TMZ to hurl vapid insults like "this bitch."

Even Tina Fey's Palin references are getting old.

Sixteen is far too old to excuse using homophobic slurs, Sherry, especially in public. If this was my kid I'd be keeping her at home for a semester -- but then Palin has much better things to do than watch her kids, eh?

For typing faggot in the heat of the moment?? That is a complete overreaction in my opinion. I do believe your hatred for Sarah Palin is overshadowing your better judgment in this situation.

She has sought and is seeking national elected office, Stephanie. Kinda sorta how you hate Obama.

See how this works?

hahahah, really. now you know what I am feeling?
whatever, hate on. and what ever happened to LEAVING A POLITICIANS CHILDREN alone?
I know that flies out your all's asses if it's a Republican candidate.

Oh noes! Palin kids have life! How very dare they! It is an outrage to all decent Americans! We must take action to stop these horrific people!

Call your congress critters!

Call every company in America!

Call everyone you know!

Boycott Facebook!

Action, people! We must take action!

Good grief, Mad is one hysterical bitch.

This bitch wants to be POTUS, Samson. I dun know why you find discussions of her irrelevant, nor why you seem to ridicule those who don't have the same blinders on as you.

Care to explain?

I find them irrelevant because she is NOT running for election.

I ridicule those who want to make relevant discussions out of the irrelevant, not for the first time, or the second, or the third, or the forth, or maybe the fifth.....but since November 2008, there appears to have been at least 50 threads about Palin, Palin's family, Possible Palin Plans, Etc., Etc., Etc., using as weak as an excuse as an article in TMZ to hurl vapid insults like "this bitch."

Even Tina Fey's Palin references are getting old.

It's funny though. Maddie calling anyone else a 'bitch' is TFF.

Do you plan to insert useless sexual references into every thread on Palin between now and November, 2011?

Geez Simp Scum, how many stupid replies are you planning to write?

You need to crawl back into that 40 oz bottel of Schlitz Malt Liqour that makes, along with generous applications of lube, taking it up the ass more bearable for you.

I would be interested in exactly why you "hate" palin? thats an awful powerful feeling,urge word term etc. for someone who has never did anything to you.

bristol is 20......unless you are referring to something 4 years ago????? In which I case I would say, rehab for palinism maddy, this is nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back