Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palin_Family.png

With all their IQ's combined, doubtful they could get over 120.

nice. you hit on drunks to?

Why haven't you guys picked on the down syndrome baby yet?

The point is, Palin wants to be POTUS, Trajan. She whores out these kids of hers all over the media and then when one acts the fool we all have to pretend she's still Mother Of The Year?

Fuck that. She's raising a bigot and I find that abhorent.

Mamma Grizzly is a fuck up as a parent...that is the point.
Your attack on children is abhorrent,

Time for the therapy.

glass houses, and all

PDS.....thats all I see here maddy, sorry.

I like Meghan McCain -- who is an adult, not a child. I dun think Chelsea -- who is also an adult -- got a fair shot at life and I hope she'll be happy in her marriage...and out from under the thumbs of those two sociopaths.

But let's not be disingenuous here, Trajan. Palin wraps Motherhood around herself like the American flag and for the exact same reasons. If she had no kids, she'd have bought some for the sake of her despicable climb to the top.
Man, you are consumed. So very sick.
it's MADeline who is despicable .

No way Americans think her no talent daughter can dance

No talent? Why? Because she can't dance or because her last name is Palin? Jeeez, get the fuck over yourself - bitching about some young girl cuz you dislike her Mom is seriously shallow.

Maybe conservatives are voting for her - just because it appears to drive the whiner nuts. I'm doing that... and I haven't even seen her dance. I've voted for her - just to piss people like you (and Madeline) off. It worked! Cool!

She can dance.

Also she is the only person who has a no performance background in the show. She has made phenomenal progress.

She has earned her position.

Attackin Sarah palin's children is really scummy.

But it's okay when the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's children attack OTHER children with homophobic slurs?

Gotcha.............:doubt:

They're kids, GayBiker. Jeeez, you're a fucking grown up (allegedly) and you can barely carry on a conversation without insulting people. I insult people a lot... on the net anyway... So, why should we hold 16 year olds to a higher standard?

Your little buddy, Maddie, has called other females on this forum '*****'. So, it is nothing short of hypocritical for her to bitch like a fucking banshee about a 16 year old kid.

Attackin Sarah palin's children is really scummy.

But it's okay when the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's children attack OTHER children with homophobic slurs?

Gotcha.............:doubt:

They're kids, GayBiker. Jeeez, you're a fucking grown up (allegedly) and you can barely carry on a conversation without insulting people. I insult people a lot... on the net anyway... So, why should we hold 16 year olds to a higher standard?

Your little buddy, Maddie, has called other females on this forum '*****'. So, it is nothing short of hypocritical for her to bitch like a fucking banshee about a 16 year old kid.

Oh......so because you're an adult insulting people on the 'net it's okay, and people that are under the age of 16 are exempt because they don't know better?

Speaking of barely being able to converse without insulting anyone.........what exactly do you contribute to this board other than snarky comments about people and things you thing are "beneath" you? That's right.........not a fucking thing.

Go fuck yourself you sperm burping slimy rep whore, you have nothing of value or interest for anyone other than small minded assholes such as yourself.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

The 16 year old is Willow, Trajan, not Bristol. This facebook meltdown just happened Sunday.

So?? You have hysterical foul mouthed meltdowns all the time. Why should you care? Hypocrite. LOL

Because there is a difference between calling you a useless blood-sucking tick on the ass of USMB and calling you a butch dyke, Shadow. One is accurate but nasty; the other is likely not accurate and not relevant and just plain bigotted.

I hope this little lesson in human dynamics has been helpful to you. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, you twit.

Keep telling yourself that anyway,if it helps you sleep at night...:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back