Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Palin is not teaching this 16 year old proper English anymore than she is teaching her morals. Why can't this kid use an apostrophe? You are = you're, not your.

bristol is 20......unless you are referring to something 4 years ago????? In which I case I would say, rehab for palinism maddy, this is nuts.

:eusa_hand:

Could you please confirm that you know the correct way to contract "you are?"

:eusa_eh:

If you cannot do it correctly, Madeline will need to post 15 threads filled with ugly comments about your mother.

A Wisconsin man was held on Wednesday for holding police at bay for 15 hours after shooting out his television in a rage over Bristol Palin's performance on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."

The standoff in the central Wisconsin town of Vermont ended peacefully Tuesday with the arrest of Steven Cowan, 67, on charges of reckless endangerment.

According to a criminal complaint, Cowan shouted an expletive, took out a shotgun and shot into his television during an airing of the popular reality show.

The object of his ire was Bristol Palin, a contestant on the popular ABC show and the daughter of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Cowan didn't consider her a good dancer, Cowan's wife, Janice, told authorities, according to the complaint.

Fearing that she might be the next target, Janice Cowan went to the local police department and the standoff ensued.

Other viewers of the show voted to promote Palin into the next round.

Wisconsin man held over TV rage | Reuters

Bristol Palin was propositioned by "Dancing with the Stars" rival Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of "Jersey Shore" fame backstage, who went so far as to whip out some condoms.

But it wasn't for real -- it was a public service announcement to promote safe sex.

In the commercial, Palin -- whose mother Sarah was the last Republican vice presidential candidate and is a leader of the conservative Tea Party movement -- rebuffs The Situation's advances, saying, "I avoid situations."

The spotlight fell on Bristol Palin during the 2008 presidential campaign when her teen-age pregnancy became known. The single mother now advocates sexual abstinence.

Palin and The Situation made the ad for the Candie's Foundation, whose goal is to reduce teen pregnancy. Palin became an ambassador for the organization last year.

In the ad, The Situation, who gained fame in MTV's reality show "Jersey Shore," bumps into Palin backstage and starts hitting on her.

Bristol Palin, The Situation team up in safe-sex ad | Reuters

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family. The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

Willow Palin Facebook -- Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs | TMZ.com

I scarcely know where to begin.........

Your thoughts?
My thoughts? OK. You need to accept the fact that you just are not as hot nor as personable as Sarah Palin and find something of significance over which to have your meltdowns.

Or, if that's not possible, get a Golds membership, use it, and find a good plastic surgeon.

Your obsessive hate is pathological at this point. As I said before, your obsessive and visceral hate-spewing about her and her family is like your taking poison and hoping they die.

Last edited:
I'm the most bumfuddled by the man who shot his tv. Seriously? After 67 years, this is the one thing in the mass media you cannot abide?

And I thought I hated Palin......

I would be interested in exactly why you "hate" palin? thats an awful powerful feeling,urge word term etc. for someone who has never did anything to you.

she's a liberal bitch that's why. with them it's visceral.

You've been around too long to be such an idealist. You and I both know that the best parenting and supervision does not make for perfect snowflakes. Kids are kids, and unless you enjoy watching them fall, don't put them up on a pedestal.

Sixteen is far too old to excuse using homophobic slurs, Sherry, especially in public. If this was my kid I'd be keeping her at home for a semester -- but then Palin has much better things to do than watch her kids, eh?

For typing faggot in the heat of the moment?? That is a complete overreaction in my opinion. I do believe your hatred for Sarah Palin is overshadowing your better judgment in this situation.

You're hoping for a lot from Maddie there... :lol:

My wife watches "Dancing With the Stars" religiously. She knows everything and everyone on that show.

She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is being allowed to work her way up to the finals for political reasons. She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is a terrible dancer - much worse than a number of others who have already been kicked off.

She thinks there is a hidden agenda here, designed to keep Sarah Palin herself in the national spotlight as much as possible. Could it be that the producers of this show are right wingers?

Anyone else think like my wife?

I doubt there is an agenda... it would be shocking if a tv channel participated in such trickery :eusa_eh:

But seriously, what makes her a star?

Nothing.... she is the daughter of a politician, and nothing more.

This is why I would rather watch grass grow than watch ANY of these type of shows.

I don't watch the show, but I thought that the viewers from home voted on who went on and who gets kicked off.

If thats so, how in the hell could she be "allowed" to continue? She got more votes, nationwide, than the person who got kicked off.

The whole fauxrage just comes across as complete whinery to me.

She thinks there is a hidden agenda here, designed to keep Sarah Palin herself in the national spotlight as much as possible. Could it be that the producers of this show are right wingers?

You

My wife watches "Dancing With the Stars" religiously. She knows everything and everyone on that show.

She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is being allowed to work her way up to the finals for political reasons. She thinks that Sarah Palin's daughter is a terrible dancer - much worse than a number of others who have already been kicked off.

Nope.

Already forgotten that crappy karaoke singer, who kept getting votes to stay on American Idol a few years ago?

This all a goofy popularity contest.

I don't watch the show, but I thought that the viewers from home voted on who went on and who gets kicked off.

If thats so, how in the hell could she be "allowed" to continue? She got more votes, nationwide, than the person who got kicked off.

The whole fauxrage just comes across as complete whinery to me.

Good point... I didnt realize that the audience voted.
Guess that kills the agenda thing. -if its on the up & up-

For those that are upset about her continued advancement:

Blame the fucking producers that cast her!!!!!!!

To the public-vote part of the show Radio eluded to, some would say the tea partiers are stacking the vote

If the people who didn't want Bristol to continue disliked her that much, they could stack the vote the other way.

Any way you cut it, it's a level playing field. It's all a bunch of whinery.

Fuck, I can't even stand the Palin clan, but getting panties in a bunch over a stupid reality show is a waste of time.

To the public-vote part of the show Radio eluded to, some would say the tea partiers are stacking the vote

Which there is no law against. Vote for the Worst has been ruining American Idol for four years now. It's a goddamn popularity contest. Let's all focus on more important things.

Which there is no law against. Vote for the Worst has been ruining American Idol for four years now. It's a goddamn popularity contest. Let's all focus on more important things.

There is also no law against the producers ignoring the votes and advancing whoever they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back