Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Palin is not teaching this 16 year old proper English anymore than she is teaching her morals. Why can't this kid use an apostrophe? You are = you're, not your.

bristol is 20......unless you are referring to something 4 years ago????? In which I case I would say, rehab for palinism maddy, this is nuts.

The 16 year old is Willow, Trajan, not Bristol. This facebook meltdown just happened Sunday.

So?? You have hysterical foul mouthed meltdowns all the time. Why should you care? Hypocrite. LOL

bristol is 20......unless you are referring to something 4 years ago????? In which I case I would say, rehab for palinism maddy, this is nuts.

The 16 year old is Willow, Trajan, not Bristol. This facebook meltdown just happened Sunday.

So?? You have hysterical foul mouthed meltdowns all the time. Why should you care? Hypocrite. LOL

Because there is a difference between calling you a useless blood-sucking tick on the ass of USMB and calling you a butch dyke, Shadow. One is accurate but nasty; the other is likely not accurate and not relevant and just plain bigotted.

I hope this little lesson in human dynamics has been helpful to you. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, you twit.

Because there is a difference between calling you a useless blood-sucking tick on the ass of USMB and calling you a butch dyke, Shadow. One is accurate but nasty; the other is likely not accurate and not relevant and just plain bigotted.

I hope this little lesson in human dynamics has been helpful to you. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, you twit.

Why do you hate so much, Maddie?? :eusa_naughty:

Apparently Palin is not teaching this 16 year old proper English anymore than she is teaching her morals. Why can't this kid use an apostrophe? You are = you're, not your.

Willow...right.....I am having a hard time figuring out whats more ridiculous, that you know how old her kids are and what they are up to (I had to look up bristols age) etc. or you are off on this as if it means anything......whats the point maddy?:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
So a teenager called someone a faggot on the internet? Why is this an issue?

It's only bad to call someone a faggot if they really are a faggot.

Willow...right.....I am having a hard time figuring out whats more ridiculous, that you know how old her kids are and what they are up to (I had to look up bristols age) etc. or you are off on this as if it means anything......whats the point maddy?:eusa_eh:

The point is, Palin wants to be POTUS, Trajan. She whores out these kids of hers all over the media and then when one acts the fool we all have to pretend she's still Mother Of The Year?

Fuck that. She's raising a bigot and I find that abhorent.

Mamma Grizzly is a fuck up as a parent...that is the point.

Why do you hate so much, Maddie?? :eusa_naughty:

Hate whom, Newby? I am not even angry at Shadow; I bet she really needed to ask me that question. I like you, despite all our differences.

I hate the rising tide of bigotry and fake religiosity in US politics, but that's an idea, not a person.

The point is, Palin wants to be POTUS, Trajan. She whores out these kids of hers all over the media and then when one acts the fool we all have to pretend she's still Mother Of The Year?

You're a fucking moron. Are you raising fucking morons? I find that abhorrent.

glass houses, and all that.

Megan McCain is a know nothing dope grasping for viability, I wouldn't let her walk my dog....so what?

Chelsea married a hedge fund manager for god sakes at a multi million dollar wedding.... You don't hear me bashing her dad who RAN for pres. and the other who WAS pres....... ...so what?

Who has asked you to see her as mom of the year????:eusa_eh:

PDS.....thats all I see here maddy, sorry.

Megan McCain is a know nothing dope grasping for viability, I wouldn't let her walk my dog....so what?

Chelsea married a hedge fund manager for god sakes at a multi million dollar wedding.... You don't hear me bashing her dad who RAN for pres. and the other who WAS pres....... ...so what?

I like Meghan McCain -- who is an adult, not a child. I dun think Chelsea -- who is also an adult -- got a fair shot at life and I hope she'll be happy in her marriage...and out from under the thumbs of those two sociopaths.

But let's not be disingenuous here, Trajan. Palin wraps Motherhood around herself like the American flag and for the exact same reasons. If she had no kids, she'd have bought some for the sake of her despicable climb to the top.

I like Meghan McCain -- who is an adult, not a child. I dun think Chelsea -- who is also an adult -- got a fair shot at life and I hope she'll be happy in her marriage...and out from under the thumbs of those two sociopaths.

But let's not be disingenuous here, Trajan. Palin wraps Motherhood around herself like the American flag and for the exact same reasons. If she had no kids, she'd have bought some for the sake of her despicable climb to the top.
Man, you are consumed. So very sick.

Palin_Family.png

I think you are looking for reason to be 'offended' maddy. I think you really have a case of PDS.

Like your phrase- "despicable climb to the top"...what was so despicable , or the better question is what is different form HER "climb" than say obamas or McCain or bush Clinton et al?

And at the end of the day, maddy, she never made it to the top....she an ex 2 year governor....I agree with Si Modo...you are consumed, you don't even know WHY you hate her because what you have said so far , well me? I just don't see it. .

It's unfair to make a judgment on a teenager being a bigot, and by extension the parent's parenting skills, if--in the middle of an internet spat--the teen calls someone who's ripping on her family a faggot.

I've seen you throw around the **** slur against some female posters on here, so by your own measure that must mean you're a woman-hating bigot.

If I remember right, you started another thread awhile back about her kids, in the FZ I think, and you also took the time to make that video about "Palin steak". What you're doing with threads like these is the USMB equivalent of those 501 (C) attack ads that are nothing more than slimy ad homs that hit outside of politics.

Bashing a politician's or public figure's family or personal life, even if their life and family is visible, is the dregs of discourse... if it can even be called that. It's like the rules here; you can go after family if that person brings it up... but even though it's allowed I still think it's tacky and smarmy to go after family anyways. It shows a lack of ammo from the attacker, that they have to stoop to that level.

If her highly-visible and publicized political views are a threat to this country, go after her politics. But hitting outside of her politics and going after her as a mom says more about what type of person you are than what type of parent she is.

Self-awareness is for winners, and you're looking the bitter fool with this Palin obsession. For real. You're the mirror version of USArmyFail when it comes to Palin. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back