Palin: Cheater & Quitter and More

If you think I ever took Palin seriously you are nuts. I actually find her amusing and fun. But like most average people she is ill equipped to lead anything larger than a pea pod.

Right now her crowds are not that large (relatively) and her crowds are made up of the kind of people who like waiting in lines for Toys R Us to open

What kind of people like to wait in line at Toys R Us????

(smells some incoming elitist bullshit coming)

:lol::lol:
I can't wait for the answer.

If you think I ever took Palin seriously you are nuts. I actually find her amusing and fun. But like most average people she is ill equipped to lead anything larger than a pea pod.

Right now her crowds are not that large (relatively) and her crowds are made up of the kind of people who like waiting in lines for Toys R Us to open

What kind of people like to wait in line at Toys R Us????

(smells some incoming elitist bullshit coming)

:lol::lol:
I can't wait for the answer.

There won't be one. As dumb as he was for saying it, he's smart enough not to go further.

Palin won't have a problem as we can see from the people she can draw. That's what worrying the left, she is drawing more people than the Obama is now..

Go Sarah.:clap2:

Palin actually had to write down things to stay on message.

What message(s) was she afraid of not remembering?

To mention 'lift American spirits' 'energy' and 'budget...scratched out to read Tax cuts'

OMFGm and some people think she is Presidential material? :lol:

Shows how bankrupt of leadership the conservative cause is. LOL

No, what it shows is how bankrup the left is You were the same way with a Republican as President, and you are even worse with a Democrat President.. But you all just keep on trucking. All you're doing is Showing the Amercian people how the Democrats-Progressives shouldn't be running our government.:lol:

That's exactly it. These silly fuckers do indeed think they are doing just fine, and think we need/want their bullshit. The only mistake they think they've made is not explaining their bullshit clear enough, and that it's the dummy citizen who just doesn't understand.

It's that arrogance that is, (and will continue to), loosing them support.

Palin won't have a problem as we can see from the people she can draw. That's what worrying the left, she is drawing more people than the Obama is now..

To mention 'lift American spirits' 'energy' and 'budget...scratched out to read Tax cuts'

No, what it shows is how bankrup the left is You were the same way with a Republican as President, and you are even worse with a Democrat President.. But you all just keep on trucking. All you're doing is Showing the Amercian people how the Democrats-Progressives shouldn't be running our government.:lol:

Nope. I was not that way during the Bush years and cute how you compare yourself to left wing nutjobs as a justification for your attitudes and positions. :lol:

Nope. I was not that way during the Bush years and cute how you compare yourself to left wing nutjobs as a justification for your attitudes and positions. :lol:

Hey...you're the one who went through Palin withdrawal and had to start another thread on her.
May bnot have anything to do with what you are talking about...but I just wanted to remind you.
Can't get her out of your mind I see.

"Palin won't have a problem as we can see from the people she can draw"

those aren't stick people on her palm....they're words.

mccain-not-thinking.jpg

McCain thought there was more....

you are crazy. You have me confused with others. Happens when you keep drinking koolaid

Save This Thread re: Steph
Just remember, they said all the same things about Reagan that they are saying about Palin, and we all know how that election turned out.:lol:
Reagan actually ran for President and lost badly b efore he ran again. Reagan also had big time people backing him...not a bunch of loser lunatics. LOL

Reagan is also partly to blame for the finacial mess we are in. Ain't great to be saying Palin is another Reagan.

note: save this thread
re: save

Can't wait for Sarah to run for office again..

Youtube has a looong memory

Based on what??? Why do you just make things up??? If people do go see her, they just want to watch her work on her new invention. The Telepalmter!!! :lol:

The Washington Post says Sarah Palin’s “potential as a presidential hopeful takes a severe hit” in a new Post/ABC poll. “Fifty-five percent of Americans have unfavorable views of her, while the percentage holding favorable views has dipped to 37, a new low in Post-ABC polling. There is a growing sense that the former Alaska governor is not qualified to serve as president, with more than seven in 10 Americans now saying she is unqualified, up from 60 percent in a November survey. Even among Republicans, a majority now say Palin lacks the qualifications necessary for the White House.”

That said, Time’s Joe Klein writes, ”The Obama presidency certainly hasn't ushered in an era of comity and prosperity. In the end, though, Palin is offering the opposite of hope and change: despair and stasis. The despair is histrionic and purposefully distorted; the stasis proved disastrous during the Bush Administration. But is Sarah Palin the favorite to win the Republican presidential nomination and therefore someone to be taken absolutely seriously? You betcha.”

GOP watch: Palin's standing plummets - First Read - msnbc.com

That is really the best the Republicans can do??? That is pitiful!!!

Forum List

Back