Palin chances in 2012 are over

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

She had nothing to do with the shooting in Tuscon. Try and grasp simple facts.

The facts are simple..

Palin put her crosshairs on Giffords

Giffords objected to the violence themed rhetoric

Palin laughed and said "Don't retreat....RELOAD"

Whether she likes it or not, Palin is tied to Giffords. Her callous response will come back to haunt her. Her facebook response after the shooting showed she does not have what it takes to be president. Making the Giffords shooting about the further victimization of Palin will not bode well with the voters

lol, The only way Palin is TIED to Giffords is by idiots like yourself, but as we saw the majority of Americans say no.
So you all just go on spewing, it only makes you look Stupid.:lol::lol:

The majority of Americans said Obama (78%) handled the Tucson tragedy far better than Palin (30%).

Yes, despite the weak minds' wailings, Palin is forever tied to Tucson in a very bad way.

The majority of Americans said Obama (78%) handled the Tucson tragedy far better than Palin (30%).

Yes, despite the weak minds' wailings, Palin is forever tied to Tucson in a very bad way.

It was an ABC poll that you used. The poll also gave the media of the way they handled the shooting 53 percent. How ncome you always fail to mention that part jake?

Whether she likes it or not, Palin is tied to Giffords. Her callous response will come back to haunt her. Her facebook response after the shooting showed she does not have what it takes to be president. Making the Giffords shooting about the further victimization of Palin will not bode well with the voters
lol, The only way Palin is TIED to Giffords is by idiots like yourself, but as we saw the majority of Americans say no.

Palin tied herself to Giffords when she put crosshairs on her

She tied herself to Giffords when she refused to modify the graphic when Giffords complained

She tied herself to Giffords when she sneered Don't retreat....RELOAD

She tied herself to Giffords when she refused to modify the graphic when Giffords complained

Just so. The proof that Palin realized those facts resulted in the removal of the image.

Yes, she is, thanks to the vile, vicious, repugnant idiots such as yourself. Think you can say anything about the woman, and or her children, even an accessory to murder. and think she's not allowed to stand and defend herself. You are a vile snake like creature.. slither away.

Yes, she is, thanks to the vile, vicious, repugnant idiots such as yourself. Think you can say anything about the woman, and or her children, even an accessory to murder. and think she's not allowed to stand and defend herself. You are a vile snake like creature.. slither away.

I don't think Palin is to blame for the actions of Lougher. However, the low-rent way in which she handled the aftermath does tie her to the event.

Not in a "you are responsible for this violence" way, but in a "once again you insist on making an unrelated story all about you".

It's hurting her in the polls, as you can see from my earlier posts.

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

True enough, but I think that Palin's chances were over during that Katie Couric interview.

She became Certified Dunce at that moment.

Yeah, because the toxic, ignorant, dishonest pusbags who want to believe Palin had fuck-all to do with the shooting in my city, let alone are so pig-fucking-stupid as to believe it "hangs around her neck" are REALLY the people who were going to vote for her in the first place. Oh noes!!! Palin has now lost the votes . . . of a bunch of people who hated her on a pathological level to begin with!!! However will she survive?!

Get therapy, dickwad.

Palin had the opportunity to act presidential and look at the larger picture. Instead, she played the victim and made it about herself

FAIL

oh so now you care about civility or someone looking presidential? what a hoot, try practicing what you preach for a change instead of changing your viewpoint like sox to fit the moment.

Why would the left remind the right not to run a candidate that the left thinks will lose? The left isn't making much sense these days especially the Palin haters.

I don't think Palin is to blame for the actions of Lougher. However, the low-rent way in which she handled the aftermath does tie her to the event.

Not in a "you are responsible for this violence" way, but in a "once again you insist on making an unrelated story all about you".

:eusa_eh:how did she make an unrelated story about her? that horse was out of the barn and the door was carried away on the hot air of the krugmans et al.

She stood and defended herself. I don't know about low rent. She's not a demonRat ya know. They don't come any more low rent than a demonRat.

:lol:Loughner had an issue with her back to 2007......seek help, seriously.

:eusa_eh:how did she make an unrelated story about her? that horse was out of the barn and the door was carried away on the hot air of the krugmans et al.

The "blood libel" (I don't find the term offensive, just referencing the speech) public service announcement was a bridge too far.

The classiest thing for Palin to do would have been to release a simple statement along the lines of: "I offer condolences and prayers for the victims. I absolutely reject that the actions of a criminal were influenced by my political activism, yada, yada, yada."

Instead, Palin gave a prepared speech to pick on her favorite target: the "lame stream media" and how they have victimized her. That was low-rent considering the people who had been killed and wounded.

This isn't just my opinion. It's the opinion of the American people.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/19/cnn-poll-palin-unfavorable-rating-at-all-time-high/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back