Palin chances in 2012 are over

Yeah, she's low rent, unfortunately, and never qualified to be president.

LOL, Palin was more qualified to be President than that low rent community organizer we have in there now.

"Was"? That's questionable.

"Is"? Absolutely not. You guys are going to have to come up with better talking points. In 2012, no one will be more "qualified" than the guy whose been at the job for four years.

Yeah, because the toxic, ignorant, dishonest pusbags who want to believe Palin had fuck-all to do with the shooting in my city, let alone are so pig-fucking-stupid as to believe it "hangs around her neck" are REALLY the people who were going to vote for her in the first place. Oh noes!!! Palin has now lost the votes . . . of a bunch of people who hated her on a pathological level to begin with!!! However will she survive?!

Get therapy, dickwad.

Palin had the opportunity to act presidential and look at the larger picture. Instead, she played the victim and made it about herself

FAIL

oh so now you care about civility or someone looking presidential? what a hoot, try practicing what you preach for a change instead of changing your viewpoint like sox to fit the moment.

Case in point...

Compare Obama's Tucson speech to Palins Facebook whine

lol, The only way Palin is TIED to Giffords is by idiots like yourself, but as we saw the majority of Americans say no.
So you all just go on spewing, it only makes you look Stupid.:lol::lol:

Palin tied herself to Giffords when she put crosshairs on her

She tied herself to Giffords when she refused to modify the graphic when Giffords complained

She tied herself to Giffords when she sneered Don't retreat....RELOAD

:lol:Loughner had an issue with her back to 2007......seek help, seriously.

It has nothing to do with Loughner and everything to do with Palins ill chosen political rhetoric.

It was ill advised when she posted it and even more so after Giffords was shot

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

You know what I'm sick of?

I'm sick of idiots under my age trying to tell me politics, as If THEY with their arrogant assumption that their short lives has taught them the breadth and height of politics.

And they don't realize how STUPID and IGNORANT they sound to anyone just a little older than them.

Do you know how many times liberals procalimed Reagan's political life was over?

Do you know how many times liberals proclaimed Limbaugh's radio show was dead?

Do you know how many times Liberals proclaimed the Republican party was dead?

Do you know how many times liberals said Bush(43) had no chance of becoming president?

Do you know how many times liberals said Bush(43) would never win reelection?

Liberals don't proclaim things they know out of fact. They proclaim things they WISH were fact and thus must become fact by virtue of liberalism's arrogance and belief providence is on their side.

Thus this latest cry that Palin will never become president doesn't come from their knowledge it comes from their FEAR of Palin, which goes right up to the yellow streak up Obama's back.

Obama knows who he fears most.

If liberals didn't fear Palin, they wouldn't talk about her at all.

You libs protest, WAY TOO MUCH!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin had the opportunity to act presidential and look at the larger picture. Instead, she played the victim and made it about herself

FAIL

oh so now you care about civility or someone looking presidential? what a hoot, try practicing what you preach for a change instead of changing your viewpoint like sox to fit the moment.

Case in point...

Compare Obama's Tucson speech to Palins Facebook whine

you talking about that Political speech the Obama give at the Obama rally, I mean the so called, memorial.
yeah so Presidential, T-shirts and all.

She did not see the prevailing attitude for this shooting. She attempted to repudiate any issue and people were "feeling" the issue. Then she turned to the media blame game.

She was listening to her staff who told her to follow the tried and true standards of repudiation and media/liberal blame.

That was working (for her) against the media and the Liberals.

Not the people.

Serious fail. She's likely done. She left the Governorship without completing the job, something only done when seeking higher office. Another serious fail with regards to seeking that ultimate position of power.

PalinFail.jpg

Nobody has Palin running for anything except the lefties.. She hasn't ANNOUNCED or Suggested she is running.

So just why is it they continue to talk about her running if they weren't AFRAID SHE could beat the Obama.

think about it.

God I love how the left tries to make it sound like losing the House was a good thing.

Anyway, Sarah Palin was never going to make it through the primaries. And that is the only way most people on the right and even half of those in the center might vote for her, If they had only her to vote against Obama.

I for one hope we find someone I can vote for instead of having to once again vote against.

Oh, be serious. Do you honestly think there's ANYONE who could emerge as a front-runner for the Republican nomination who WOULDN'T then become the left's primary target - yes, I'm using "violent, militaristic terminology"; sue me . . . or blame a shooting on me - and be just as demonized and marginalized as Sarah Palin is now? If you're going to run around, going, "I can't vote for that person; look at all the baggage they have. Look at their bad reputation. They're not electable" when this stuff happens, there's never going to be ANY candidate you "can vote for instead of having to vote against" someone.

You need to stop paying attention to the left's rhetoric.

And vice versa. It's not like the right is a bastion of fair play and decency when it comes to political rhetoric.

By all means, name me a Democrat candidate for national office that has been given the Palin Treatment recently. (I say recently because I'm really not interested in the leftist debate tactic of reaching back over a century to try to find equivalency.)

Ya know,, I heard on Fox News, The Number One News Source in America. that the folks in Arizona have a petition to recall the big mouthed demonRat of a sheriff.. yep.. low blow he dealt Mrs. Palin.. and America knows it.

With all this speculation going on, what do y'all think about silver and precious metals in the near future?

It's a bubble. It's the dot.com, or the real estate, all over again.

If you enjoyed buying Yahoo at $200 a share, or paying a million dollars for your 600,000 home,

you'll love buying precious metals at these prices.

Yes, she is, thanks to the vile, vicious, repugnant idiots such as yourself. Think you can say anything about the woman, and or her children, even an accessory to murder. and think she's not allowed to stand and defend herself. You are a vile snake like creature.. slither away.

I don't think Palin is to blame for the actions of Lougher. However, the low-rent way in which she handled the aftermath does tie her to the event.

Not in a "you are responsible for this violence" way, but in a "once again you insist on making an unrelated story all about you".

It's hurting her in the polls, as you can see from my earlier posts.

She stood and defended herself. I don't know about low rent. She's not a demonRat ya know. They don't come any more low rent than a demonRat.

Geaux and Right and their sleazy, trashy smear attempts are just proving my point: nothing Sarah did would have been right in their eyes. Before she responded, she was "hiding and obviously guilty". But when she responded, she was "injecting herself into the story"; nevermind the fact that even imbeciles as deranged as Geaux and Right can figure out that if she's RESPONDING, then someone else has obviously ALREADY injected her into the story. It was the LEFT that made the Giffords/Loughner story all about Sarah Palin, so they have no one to blame but themselves . . . which somehow has never stopped them from blaming other people, anyway.

[
Do you know how many times liberals procalimed Reagan's political life was over?

:

The difference is, Palin is a fucking idiot, Reagan wasn't.

btw, how many liberals can you name who actually said Reagan's political life was over?

I'm guessing you can't name 10.

Nixons political career was declared over. Reagan still had a significant political base to deal with.

And who did Reagan have to compete with in 1980? Bush

To compare Palins political future to Reagans is a joke....Reagan actually finished his terms as Governor

Ya know,, I heard on Fox News, The Number One News Source in America. that the folks in Arizona have a petition to recall the big mouthed demonRat of a sheriff.. yep.. low blow he dealt Mrs. Palin.. and America knows it.

Fox is the Number One News Source??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

UM, actually, yes they are.

"The trend in news ratings for the first three months of this year is all up for one network, the Fox News Channel, which enjoyed its best quarter ever in ratings, and down for both MSNBC and CNN. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/30/business/media/30cnn.html

[

:

The difference is, Palin is a fucking idiot, Reagan wasn't.

btw, how many liberals can you name who actually said Reagan's political life was over?

I'm guessing you can't name 10.

Nixons political career was declared over. Reagan still had a significant political base to deal with.

And who did Reagan have to compete with in 1980? Bush

To compare Palins political future to Reagans is a joke....Reagan actually finished his terms as Governor

Actually jimmy carter.:lol:

UM, actually, yes they are.

"The trend in news ratings for the first three months of this year is all up for one network, the Fox News Channel, which enjoyed its best quarter ever in ratings, and down for both MSNBC and CNN. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/30/business/media/30cnn.html

I missed CBS, NBC and ABC on that list

I don't think that's just about Palin. I think it has a lot to do with him 1) making our county and state look bad, 2) my oblivious neighbors realizing the lazy shithead hasn't been doing his job, and 3) him actually having the nerve to stand up and badmouth our state on national television. An elected state official should NEVER say about his own state: "I guess we're the tombstone of America."

Forum List

Back