Palin chances in 2012 are over

She had nothing to do with the shooting in Tuscon. Try and grasp simple facts.

The facts are simple..

Palin put her crosshairs on Giffords

Giffords objected to the violence themed rhetoric

Palin laughed and said "Don't retreat....RELOAD"

Whether she likes it or not, Palin is tied to Giffords. Her callous response will come back to haunt her. Her facebook response after the shooting showed she does not have what it takes to be president. Making the Giffords shooting about the further victimization of Palin will not bode well with the voters

Only from left wing whack jobs like yourself. You, and no other liberal loon have shown one shred of evidence to support your drivel. :cuckoo: Give me a friggin' break.

The evidence is there. Palin posted crosshairs on Giffords and Giffords objected. Rather than simply change to something other than crosshairs, Palin kept the image on her website and increased her "Don't retreat...RELOAD" banter

It shows the callousness of Palin which she has refused to acknowledge to this day

Instead...she made herself the victim once again

Only from left wing whack jobs like yourself. You, and no other liberal loon have shown one shred of evidence to support your drivel. :cuckoo: Give me a friggin' break.

Actually, it's more than "liberal loons".

If you've been following the opinion pieces in the past couple of weeks, many people on the right are started to claim that Palin is over-exposed.

Palin is now tied to the Gifford's shooting. Not because of what happened before the shooting, but what happened after the shooting.

Palin handled it in a tacky, off-putting manner.

If she would have simply sent her condolences and rejected any responsibility for the act, she would have looked pretty good.

However, as she is known to do, she stepped in the spotlight and made a national tragedy all about her media victimization.

She looked absurd, and the American public is starting to get sick of her face being on the camera after every event.

Don't believe me?

CNN Poll: Palin unfavorable rating at all time high – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

She had nothing to do with the shooting in Tuscon. Try and grasp simple facts.

The facts are simple..

Palin put her crosshairs on Giffords

Giffords objected to the violence themed rhetoric

Palin laughed and said "Don't retreat....RELOAD"

Whether she likes it or not, Palin is tied to Giffords. Her callous response will come back to haunt her. Her facebook response after the shooting showed she does not have what it takes to be president. Making the Giffords shooting about the further victimization of Palin will not bode well with the voters

Longhner listen to Anti Flag he never listen to Palin or any politican according to his friends.
Here are a couple of examples that longhner would listen to.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is the GOP powers don't want her to run. No doubt she'd get some votes, but probably only enough to serve as spoiler.

It will be interesting to see how much grapeshot the establishment right fires at her in 2012, and how willingly she turns herself into the victim of such sexist tactics on her mamagrizzlyhood.

I don't think she wants to run. Palin's foray into public life at this point exists for one reason only: to extend her 15 minutes and make more $.

If she wanted to be a public servant, should would have done it the right way: continued to serve the people that elected her and build on her reputation.

As it stands, she is going to continue to hint at running into 2012 to the last minute and then make up some lame excuse for not running. The second she states she is not a candidate, her stock will plummet and she will lose $.

BTW, I do think the Tucson think has hurt Palin. Most rational people don't blame her for Lougher's actions. However, her actions after the shooting were completely tacky. She insisted on being in the spotlight after an event to only insist that she wasn't responsible for the event.

I can understand defending yourself against people that want to blame you for something in which you aren't responsible. Palin could have done that with a single announcement. Instead, she used the event to take pot-shots at her favorite target: the "lame-stream media".

It was so off-putting that it was beyond words. That's why you are seeing the Palin media backlash now and all the editorials about "Palin Over Exposure".

Those are all legit points, especially the third paragraph. I should've started my post with the hypothetical.

My gut tells me she's enjoying the political celebrity hybrid she's got going right now. It's working for her. But my guy also tells me she's got a bunch of yesmen around her, and IF she did want to run there'd be no one in that circle to tell her-- hey, Sarah, the poll numbers really aren't in your favor.

She scares the hell out of the GOP. Much more than the left. She's a dream candidate for the left (perhaps only Bachman would be better).

Despite what the Palinistas say on here.

Her response to 4 days of constant abuse was not inspiring.

And again, the OP forgets that Palin had nothing to do with Loughner, he didn't care about Palin one way or another.

Palin and the Tea Baggers are the best thing to happen to the Denocrats in years. If it had not been for the Tea baggers and the loons they nominated, the Dems would have lost the Senate in 2010. In 2012, Palin and he baggers will help the Dems retain the WH.

It is as simple as that. Dems LOVE Palin. She is in it for money and fame. She could give a flip about the GOP. She quit as Governor because she wanted to make more money. Between being a quitter and influencing a nut to shoot a Congressman, Palin hasn't done a lot.

Palin and the Tea Baggers are the best thing to happen to the Denocrats in years. If it had not been for the Tea baggers and the loons they nominated, the Dems would have lost the Senate in 2010. In 2012, Palin and he baggers will help the Dems retain the WH.

It is as simple as that. Dems LOVE Palin. She is in it for money and fame. She could give a flip about the GOP. She quit as Governor because she wanted to make more money. Between being a quitter and influencing a nut to shoot a Congressman, Palin hasn't done a lot.

SURE WAS I love the election of 2010 did you?

Her response to 4 days of constant abuse was not inspiring.

And again, the OP forgets that Palin had nothing to do with Loughner, he didn't care about Palin one way or another.

Agreed. In the court of public opinion, Palin really blew that one.

She could have garnered some sympathy if she'd been classy about the thing. Most reasonable people think it's absurd to blame her. Instead, she turned it into a circus.

I don't know if it's because she's politically tone deaf or simply has that large of a degree of bunker mentality.

It could have been much, much worse.

I imagine the two most grateful people in America about 2010 right now are Harry Reid and Lisa Murkowski.

As it stands, I am not surprised that voters followed their usual trend and opted for gridlock.

I imagine the two most grateful people in America about 2010 right now are Harry Reid and Lisa Murkowski.

As it stands, I am not surprised that voters followed their usual trend and opted for gridlock.

Worse? The most seats taken in the house by any party and you call that worse?

Worse? The most seats taken in the house by any party and you call that worse?

Yeah. The Democrats could have lost the Senate too. The Teaparty ensured that wouldn't happen.

Now that the GOP has a degree of power, they won't be able to blame Obama for everything and he should have an easy time in 2012.

Have you noticed that his poll numbers have trended back up?

This is the same thing that happened to Clinton.

I loved the part where the Tea Party cost the Republicans a shot at taking over the Senate.

I loved the part where the Tea Party cost the Republicans a shot at taking over the Senate.

You act as if they had it. Funny thing they cleaned the house.

You act as if they had it. Funny thing they cleaned the house.

So what? A simple majority in the house is essentially as effective as a super majority in the house with a tiny ounce of party discipline.

Anything that comes out of the house has to go through the Senate and vice versa. See the rub?

This is about the best thing that could have happened. It wasn't really shocking that the GOP reclaimed some power. That's the usual trend. However, they failed to gain the Senate.

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.
Her chances were over before Obama was even elected. There was never a chance of her being elected to higher office.

Leaving the Governors Office halfway through her term further sealed her reputation as a loser and a quitter who cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back