Palin chances in 2012 are over

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

She had nothing to do with the shooting in Tuscon. Try and grasp simple facts.
Keep telling yourself that.

I loved the part where the Tea Party cost the Republicans a shot at taking over the Senate.

You act as if they had it. Funny thing they cleaned the house.

So what? A simple majority in the house is essentially as effective as a super majority in the house with a tiny ounce of party discipline.

Anything that comes out of the house has to go through the Senate and vice versa. See the rub?

This is about the best thing that could have happened. It wasn't really shocking that the GOP reclaimed some power. That's the usual trend. However, they failed to gain the Senate.

It wasn't shocking? Your right if the democrats had done a good job they would not have lost so badly.

Anything that comes out of the house has to go through the Senate and vice versa. See the rub?

Until obama is out of house that is a good thing.

Liberals talk about Palin being president than conservatives... Palin would be a sure loss for the Conservatives because she would only split the vote AT BEST.

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

Yeah, because the toxic, ignorant, dishonest pusbags who want to believe Palin had fuck-all to do with the shooting in my city, let alone are so pig-fucking-stupid as to believe it "hangs around her neck" are REALLY the people who were going to vote for her in the first place. Oh noes!!! Palin has now lost the votes . . . of a bunch of people who hated her on a pathological level to begin with!!! However will she survive?!

Get therapy, dickwad.

God I love how the left tries to make it sound like losing the House was a good thing.

Anyway, Sarah Palin was never going to make it through the primaries. And that is the only way most people on the right and even half of those in the center might vote for her, If they had only her to vote against Obama.

I for one hope we find someone I can vote for instead of having to once again vote against.

It wasn't shocking? Your right if the democrats had done a good job they would not have lost so badly.

The Democrats sucked to be sure. However, if the Teaparty wouldn't have insisted on running loons, the Democrats would have lost the Senate too.

You don't know that. Winning ten Senate seats is incredibly difficult, even in wave years.

The Democrats sucked to be sure. However, if the Teaparty wouldn't have insisted on running loons, the Democrats would have lost the Senate too.

That may be correct but I think without the Tea Party, the GOP would have won less seats in the House.

her chances were gone a while ago, and its funny that some won't realize it, so they can keep on keepin' on with the palins done, a boob or whacked threads.

Giffords had exactly zero to do with it, and apparently you too suffer PDS and are in denial as to the Gifford issue ala causation etc. .

Her chances were over before Obama was even elected. There was never a chance of her being elected to higher office.

Leaving the Governors Office halfway through her term further sealed her reputation as a loser and a quitter who cannot be trusted.

Of course, had she NOT resigned, pissants like you would have been screeching that she was selfish hypocrite and only interested in her own political career, and how dare she put the people of Alaska through the expense and hassle of ethics investigations.

If she grants an interview, she's an attention whore. If she declines interviews, she's a coward. If she's quiet when she's attacked, she's "hiding and obviously guilty". If she responds, she's "injecting herself in the story".

Be honest, with yourself even if not with the rest of us. There's nothing Sarah Palin could ever do that you would not immediately decry as completely wrong, simply because it's Sarah Palin doing it. She's incapable of ever being correct or appropriate in your eyes, so why the hell should she - or anyone else - waste a single brain cell's electrical charge thinking or caring about your opinion?

God I love how the left tries to make it sound like losing the House was a good thing.

Anyway, Sarah Palin was never going to make it through the primaries. And that is the only way most people on the right and even half of those in the center might vote for her, If they had only her to vote against Obama.

I for one hope we find someone I can vote for instead of having to once again vote against.

Oh, be serious. Do you honestly think there's ANYONE who could emerge as a front-runner for the Republican nomination who WOULDN'T then become the left's primary target - yes, I'm using "violent, militaristic terminology"; sue me . . . or blame a shooting on me - and be just as demonized and marginalized as Sarah Palin is now? If you're going to run around, going, "I can't vote for that person; look at all the baggage they have. Look at their bad reputation. They're not electable" when this stuff happens, there's never going to be ANY candidate you "can vote for instead of having to vote against" someone.

You need to stop paying attention to the left's rhetoric.

Oh, be serious. Do you honestly think there's ANYONE who could emerge as a front-runner for the Republican nomination who WOULDN'T then become the left's primary target - yes, I'm using "violent, militaristic terminology"; sue me . . . or blame a shooting on me - and be just as demonized and marginalized as Sarah Palin is now? If you're going to run around, going, "I can't vote for that person; look at all the baggage they have. Look at their bad reputation. They're not electable" when this stuff happens, there's never going to be ANY candidate you "can vote for instead of having to vote against" someone.

Fact is I haven't actually voted for anyone since Bush 41. Every other election I voted for the lesser of 2 evils. Sorry but that's the way I've seen it. And the left has nothing to do with it. I thought Sarah would have made a good VP, and after 4 years on the national stage she would have been a contender. Now, without that experience.... not so much...

And vice versa. It's not like the right is a bastion of fair play and decency when it comes to political rhetoric.

Sour grapes, Cecilie 1200, makes you sound like the old, bitter prune that you apparently are.

Palin's finished. Get over it and get on.

Yeah, because the toxic, ignorant, dishonest pusbags who want to believe Palin had fuck-all to do with the shooting in my city, let alone are so pig-fucking-stupid as to believe it "hangs around her neck" are REALLY the people who were going to vote for her in the first place. Oh noes!!! Palin has now lost the votes . . . of a bunch of people who hated her on a pathological level to begin with!!! However will she survive?!

Get therapy, dickwad.

Palin had the opportunity to act presidential and look at the larger picture. Instead, she played the victim and made it about herself

FAIL

Forum List

Back