Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

So someone buying her book is automatically a Palin supporter? It couldn't be that some of her readers want to see a great train wreck?

I really do not want to be stuck at a dinner table with Sarah talking about literature or philosophy but I would love to let her have her way with me and rip my ass into hamburger helper.

If she runs she has my vote, I want a President I can finally sexually fantasies about. I have not had that since Nixon.

Yeah, if her Ghostwriter pals around with white supremacists, who am I to judge?

And there you go again, Provide evidence that the Ghost rider pal'ed around with the guy. You know spent time with him other then to produce a book she agreed to help him write. You know worked in her career field.

Go ahead explain to us again how you support and defend the 1st Amendment by making false claims against professional writers because of whom they helped write a book for.

What false claims did I make other than say she co-wrote a book with a white supremacist. When she was writing it, she had to indeed 'pal around' with him, wouldn't she? Do authors generally co-sign books together who are strangers?

She did co-author a book with a white supremacist.
That is the truth, whether you like it or not.

Yup using your logic then every lawyer that EVER worked for a criminal or crook was in fact their buddy and guilty of the same as what you are claiming by insinuation this writer and thus Palin are guilty of.

You do not even have the balls when called on it to fess up to what you obviously intend by the posts you made.

I repeat asswipe, provide some actual evidence that the writer is a white Supremacist or quit trying to make the claim. Further provide evidence that Palin is a white Supremacist as well, since THAT is what you are claiming and you know it. OR you can now admit you are just a dumb fuck. Either will do.

Are you suggesting that because her ghost writer is a white supremacist that Palin leans this way?

He has not provided one shred of evidence the writer is a white supremacist. Do not make the error of bolstering his bullshit claims like this.

Usual left wing tactic attack the character of people with absolutely no evidence to back up the claim.
Gee, beyond the other highlights of his Freeper career, I don't know why anyone would think someone who said this would lean towards white supremacy:

“[T]he media now force interracial images into the public mind and a number of perfectly rational people react to these images with an altogether natural revulsion."

And I did provide a link to a story on the man earlier. You'd know that if you read the thread.

I do not give one rats ass about the man she helped write the book for dumb ass, YOU made the claim SHE is a racist, PROVE it. You further tried to make the claim Palin was a racist for hiring her, PROVE it.

I have more, if you like:

From LGF's:

"Robert Stacy McCain writes for VDARE and Takimag, two disgusting, openly racist websites. And he’s a friend of Richard Spencer, a self-avowed white nationalist.

McCain is a member of the white supremacist group League of the South, and he’s associated with the deeply racist American Renaissance. Check out any of these groups on the web, Stephen, and see if I’m exaggerating. You might want to start with Google’s cache of the American Renaissance website.
I don’t link directly to them because they’re a hate group.
There’s more information on Robert Stacy McCain here: Defending Dixie.
With the arrival of Assistant National Editor Robert Stacy McCain in 1997, the Times’ disassociation from the racism of American Renaissance became a distant memory. McCain, who wrote the story about Democrats and Dixie, has covered the group’s biannual conferences in 1998, 2000 and 2002, making the Times the only major American newspaper to devote news stories to American Renaissance. Since 1999, the Times has also reprinted at least six excerpts from American Renaissance in its page-2 culture section, never acknowledging the highly controversial nature of the source.
And here.
And here: Rebels With a Cause.
LOS member and Washington Times national reporter Robert Stacy McCain says in an essay posted on the League’s main site, slavery was “generally” characterized by “cordial and affectionate relations” between white and black Southerners.
UPDATE at 9/12/09 4:04:20 pm:
Here’s Robert Stacy McCain’s 2003 speech to the Sons of the Confederacy.
This we know: Our ancestors’ cause was just and their conduct was honorable.

Little Green Footballs - A Response to Stephen Green (With Link)

And what exactly does McCain have to do with YOUR claim that the ghost writer for Palin is a racist? You made a claim back it the fuck up or shut the fuck up dumb ass.

For the third time Sinatra:

Back up your false accusation or take it back
or be known as a rotten fucking liar.

You have UTTERLY failed to back up YOUR claims at all. You have failed to provide evidence that Sarah Palin is a racist, you have failed to provide evidence her Ghost writer is a racists and you have completely failed to provide ANY real evidence McCain is a racist.

Why should any of us take you seriously when you set out to smear two people with the charge they are racist and when called on it resort to attacking a third person not even involved, an attack totally lacking in facts or reality?

People should know he's a liar.

And he's proven it boldly here.

Notice the coward is just skulking now???

I notice that she is ignoring you because you look like a twit throwing a tantrum. But please, don't let me stop you. I'm enjoying your rant.
Apparently you would be ok if I made a false charge about you then ran away when asked to back it up.'

I'll remember that.

That is ALL you have made in this thread is false charges, against Palin, her Ghost Writer, McCain and now Sinatra. You are not worth his time to respond to, he probably has your ass on ignore. If I did not enjoy watching you completely destroy any possible respect you may have had before this thread I would consider it too.

Typical fucking connie-bot.

Can't even take responsibility for your own words.

Party of personal responsibility my ass.

Putridly pitiful

You are one to talk, you liar. You have not backed up a single remark you made in this thread as you have tried to trash 4 different people with a racism charge.

Sinatra: You think it's cute to make false charges of plagiarism against a poster here, then when asked repeatedly to back it up - you completely ignore it?

Is that the message you are trying to send about your integrity?

People who read this can see exactly what you are doing.

I don't know how you can even keep posting so shamelessly after that display. Then again, I guess shame is something you are not familiar with. You would have to have a conscious for that.

AMAZING you have no shame. Accuse others of exactly what you have done and then act all indignant.

He has not provided one shred of evidence the writer is a white supremacist. Do not make the error of bolstering his bullshit claims like this.

Usual left wing tactic attack the character of people with absolutely no evidence to back up the claim.
Gee, beyond the other highlights of his Freeper career, I don't know why anyone would think someone who said this would lean towards white supremacy:

“[T]he media now force interracial images into the public mind and a number of perfectly rational people react to these images with an altogether natural revulsion."

And I did provide a link to a story on the man earlier. You'd know that if you read the thread.

I do not give one rats ass about the man she helped write the book for dumb ass, YOU made the claim SHE is a racist, PROVE it. You further tried to make the claim Palin was a racist for hiring her, PROVE it.
Why do I have to prove something I never said?

Provide a link where I called the ghostwriter a racist. I especially want to see where I called Palin a racist.

I'll wait.

Here. I'll even get you started, mid thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1572212-post85.html

As for your further idiotic remarks, anyone who reads this thread can see who is the liar here. I backed up all I said and you are doing nothing more than making scurrilous charges
- just like Sinatra who said I plagiarized others words and tried to use them as my own.
When asked to back up where I did that, he completely ran away and could not provide proof. Just made the charge and skulked away not even taking any ownership for his hostile charge. I take that seriously. He was a proven liar. The evidence is in the thread.

If you have proof I have lied, then SHOW IT.

Like Sinatra who made a false charge, I don't expect it to be forthcoming. But hey - here is your chance at glory. No one else has been able to show one speck of proof I lied about ANYTHING here. Maybe you can take the prize.

…. If you have proof I have lied, then SHOW IT.
Like Sinatra who made a false charge, I don't expect it to be forthcoming. But hey - here is your chance at glory. No one else has been able to show one speck of proof I lied about ANYTHING here. Maybe you can take the prize.
What a fucking lying bitch. Your dishonesty knows no low. You have no shame.
You said Sinatra lied here [emphasis added]
Not once. Here's where Sinatra lies.
What has been said what Palin's ghostwriter also co-authored a book with a man who is a White Supremacist.
He is. His bio speaks for itself

Please prove that with verifiable information.

Thank you!
And Sinatra told you that you lied. There is NOTHING false about that as it was a lie and you know it as YOU went and edited out your lie this morning BEFORE you make the post just above trying to tell us you didn’t lie.

You DID lie, viciously lied, and continued to viciously lie about Sinatra.

And, after you get a marginal grip on what little sanity you have, you edited out your lie this morning at 6:56 AM. Here is the link to her post where one can note the editing time (link to the post and note the editing time at the bottom - three minutes before she said no one can prove she lied)
…. [Edited for correction on clarification from zoom-boing.][paperview's edit this morning]

You are a liar and when caught in your lies, you lie yet again while stupidly editing out your original lie, that you haven’t lied.

And, you are so fucking stupid as you obviously didn't think when trying to cover up your lie, that several others quoted your lie yesterday. Poor stupid liar - you couldn't edit their posts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification.
No one ever said she "co-authored a white supremacist book!"

Not once. Here's where Sinatra lies.
What has been said what Palin's ghostwriter also co-authored a book with a man who is a White Supremacist.

He is. His bio speaks for itself.

This is in reference to the above statement made by papeview "No one ever said she "co-authored a white supremacist book!": Uh, yeah . . . I did. I misread it earlier in the thread. Sinatra didn't lie.

The bolded, underlined part above is what paperview edited out in the wee early hours today.

The autumnal part above I added today for further clarification.

Again, Si Modo is right back here spewing bullshit again.

A vicious manipulator.

Context, idiot.
Sinatra: You think it's cute to make false charges of plagiarism against a poster here, then when asked repeatedly to back it up - you completely ignore it?

Is that the message you are trying to send about your integrity?

People who read this can see exactly what you are doing.

I don't know how you can even keep posting so shamelessly after that display. Then again, I guess shame is something you are not familiar with. You would have to have a conscious for that.

Ah, but wait - did you provide verifiable proof to back up your accusation of "White Supremacy"? (a far more serious charge mind you)

No you did not - not even close. You linked opinion-blogs, and unrelated nonsense.

You also accused me of lying, and then when corrected by another poster - failed to acknowledge your mistake - to say nothing of apologizing.

Tsk-tsk...
Again. You lie.

I provided tons of links to back up my claim. That you don't accept it not my problem, they were provided. It's clear from the words of the White Supremacist himself who he is.

You have been throwing around bullshit throughout this thread. If I missed a post inbetween your long repetitive cheering cut & pastes where you asked me to apologize for a charge, then bring it.

I have no problem admitting I missed it and may have been wrong.

Unlike you, I have integrity.

You charged me with plagiarism, and I asked many times for you to back it up or admit you were wrong. You refused to do either. Still, you won't even acknowledge it.

Everyone who reads this thread can see it.
You left that out though, didn't you?

Sinatra never showed me what he was referring to. All he had to do was show me the post he was referring to...he never did.

It was only this morning as I was reviewing the thread, I saw this short one liner from Zoom-boing (much earlier, in between the piles of cut & pastes from Sinatra)
who said it was SHE who made the claim the ghostwriter wrote a White Supremacist Book, absolving Sinatra of my comment that he had lied about THAT FACT, (not the others)

YES< STUPID IDIOT, I EDITED IT WITH THE COMMENTARY:

"[Edited for correction on clarification from zoom-boing.]"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1572256-post93.html

I removed my comment about him lying, and noted the correction.

Removing my charge there after the clarification is being honest.

DIPSHIT.

He still is a full blown liar for charging me with plagiarism, and never backing it up.

THAT is something here he is on clear record about.

Unlike him, when I saw I had made an error in missing a post, where Zoom-boing claims responsibility, I corrected it - WITH NOTATION.

That is taking responsibility for your words.

Something Sinatra proved he can not do.

Last edited:
Paperview, perhaps you missed this in all the posting yesterday as well. Can you at least answer my last question . . . what did you mean about Palin and paling around and white supremacy?

Then what did you mean by this? "You guys can sure play the pallin' around card when it suits you, but damned if your folks have to abide by your own freakin' standards."
That might require some deeper thought on your part.

Whether you invest in it is to be seen.

Oh for crying out loud. You brought up white supremacy and Palin and paling around. It seemed as if you were implying that you thought Palin was also a white supremacist. You said no. Then what did you mean?

Paperview, perhaps you missed this in all the posting yesterday as well. Can you at least answer my last question . . . what did you mean about Palin and paling around and white supremacy?

That might require some deeper thought on your part.

Whether you invest in it is to be seen.

Oh for crying out loud. You brought up white supremacy and Palin and paling around. It seemed as if you were implying that you thought Palin was also a white supremacist. You said no. Then what did you mean?
It was a busy and muddled thread there with gobs of Sinatra slurpy cut & pastes, wasn't it?

I did miss that post where you claimed responsibility for saying that and I mistakenly thought it was Sinatra.

Thank you for clarifying and to Sinatra, in that post I was wrong, and apologize - for that comment. I indeed deleted my charge. I will own up to any mistake, and that was a mistake in my misreading.

I can answer your question, and would like to give it a proper answer. Right now I have to run to a meeting.

I will return later. Rushed now -- Thanks!

(and I do love autumn colors as well. :razz:)

Last edited:
As I hurriedly rush out, zoom-boing, I did reply to you with this earlier:
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom-boing

Do you think that Palin's 'paling around' with the author of her book (who co-authored a white supremacist book) means that Palin leans towards white supremacy?
paperview said:
Nope.

No more than Obama sitting on a board with Bill Ayers makes Obama a Marxist or terrorist sympathizer.

Something to think on. Really. That's at the heart of my reply and the general gist of this whole episode, which some seem to have missed.

out.

As I hurriedly rush out, zoom-boing, I did reply to you with this earlier:
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom-boing

Do you think that Palin's 'paling around' with the author of her book (who co-authored a white supremacist book) means that Palin leans towards white supremacy?
paperview said:
Nope.

No more than Obama sitting on a board with Bill Ayers makes Obama a Marxist or terrorist sympathizer.

Something to think on. Really. That's at the heart of my reply and the general gist of this whole episode, which some seem to have missed.

out.

Um, okay. So your point is that just because someone 'pals around' with someone of question they shouldn't be judged on that? Then why bother bringing up that the ghost writer of Palin's book is - or isn't - a white supremacist?

Last edited:
It's not going to surprise me in the least to see Palin's book out-do--all other politicians books "combined." Just look at the liberals having a frenzied fit over her--should tell anyone this book is going to be at the top of the charts for some time to come.

Speculation growing it could be the largest non-fiction book ever - certainly the greatest sales for a political figure.

Remarkable!

This kind of post reminds of last year when the Ron Paul fanatics were peeing their pants with glee over how much money Paul was raising.

It's not going to surprise me in the least to see Palin's book out-do--all other politicians books "combined." Just look at the liberals having a frenzied fit over her--should tell anyone this book is going to be at the top of the charts for some time to come.

Speculation growing it could be the largest non-fiction book ever - certainly the greatest sales for a political figure.

Remarkable!

This kind of post reminds of last year when the Ron Paul fanatics were peeing their pants with glee over how much money Paul was raising.

Not a good comparison - but thanks for participating!

Forum List

Back