Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

Sinatra: You think it's cute to make false charges of plagiarism against a poster here, then when asked repeatedly to back it up - you completely ignore it?

Is that the message you are trying to send about your integrity?

People who read this can see exactly what you are doing.

I don't know how you can even keep posting so shamelessly after that display. Then again, I guess shame is something you are not familiar with. You would have to have a conscious for that.

Sinatra: You think it's cute to make false charges of plagiarism against a poster here, then when asked repeatedly to back it up - you completely ignore it?

I don't know how you can even keep posting so shamelessly after that display. Then again, I guess shame is something you are not familiar with. You would have to have a conscious for that.

Ah, but wait - did you provide verifiable proof to back up your accusation of "White Supremacy"? (a far more serious charge mind you)

No you did not - not even close. You linked opinion-blogs, and unrelated nonsense.

You also accused me of lying, and then when corrected by another poster - failed to acknowledge your mistake - to say nothing of apologizing.

Tsk-tsk...

Ah, but wait - did you provide verifiable proof to back up your accusation of "White Supremacy"? (a far more serious charge mind you)

No you did not - not even close. You linked opinion-blogs, and unrelated nonsense.

You also accused me of lying, and then when corrected by another poster - failed to acknowledge your mistake - to say nothing of apologizing.

Tsk-tsk...
Again. You lie.

I provided tons of links to back up my claim. That you don't accept it not my problem, they were provided. It's clear from the words of the White Supremacist himself who he is.

You have been throwing around bullshit throughout this thread. If I missed a post inbetween your long repetitive cheering cut & pastes where you asked me to apologize for a charge, then bring it.

I have no problem admitting I missed it and may have been wrong.

Unlike you, I have integrity.

You charged me with plagiarism, and I asked many times for you to back it up or admit you were wrong. You refused to do either. Still, you won't even acknowledge it.

Everyone who reads this thread can see it.

They are just now catching on - yet again...

_____

Palin's book already a best-seller before release
By HILLEL ITALIE (AP) – 1 hour ago

NEW YORK — Move over, Dan Brown. Sarah Palin is on top of the charts.

Just two days after HarperCollins announced that Palin's "Going Rogue" had been moved up from the spring to Nov. 17, preorders Wednesday night for the former Alaska governor's memoir made it No. 1 on both Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com.

Among the books "Going Rogue" is outselling: Sen. Ted Kennedy's "True Compass," Mitch Albom's "Have a Little Faith" and Brown's "The Lost Symbol," his first novel since "The Da Vinci Code" and, perhaps until now, the year's most anticipated release.

Palin, in collaboration with author Lynn Vincent, completed her 400-page book just four months after agreeing to terms with HarperCollins, which plans a first printing of 1.5 million copies. It's the first book by Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate and Alaska governor until suddenly resigning last summer.

She is regarded as a possible 2012 contender for the presidency. Past candidates, notably Barack Obama, have been helped by writing best-selling books, invaluable platforms for politicians to tell their story.

The Associated Press: Palin's book already a best-seller before release

___

With Two Months to Go, Palin Book Reaches No. 2 on Amazon List

Susan Davis reports on politics.

Still two months before its Nov. 17 release, Sarah Palin’s autobiography “Going Rogue: An American Life” has already hit the No. 2 spot on Amazon.com’s bestseller list. She’s sandwiched between Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” in the #1 slot, but ahead of Glenn Beck’s “Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government.”

Palin is also taking the top slot on Barnes & Noble’s bestseller list, ahead of Mitch Albom’s “Have a Little Faith.”

The former Alaska governor’s 400-page book was completed just four months after she inked the book deal with HarperCollins, and has an initial 1.5 million print run—the same number given to “True Compass,” the autobiography of the late Sen. Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts. HarperCollins is a unit of News Corp. as is Dow Jones & Co., publisher of The Wall Street Journal. (Palin's book is now #1)

With Two Months to Go, Palin Book Reaches No. 2 on Amazon List - Washington Wire - WSJ

Because there are that many lemmings in this country with theirs heads in something other than serious social causes and thought.

thats-racist.gif

Typical fucking connie-bot.

Can't even take responsibility for your own words.

Party of personal responsibility my ass.

Putridly pitiful

"Connie-bot"? Does that mean conservative? :lol: I never heard that one before.

No answer :confused:

Yes! A much better word for it!

It seemed an appropriate word, especially that it's October 1.

Autumnal

Gee, that felt good!

:lol:

Ooo, now that's an autumnal color!

It's not going to surprise me in the least to see Palin's book out-do--all other politicians books "combined." Just look at the liberals having a frenzied fit over her--should tell anyone this book is going to be at the top of the charts for some time to come.

It's not going to surprise me in the least to see Palin's book out-do--all other politicians books "combined." Just look at the liberals having a frenzied fit over her--should tell anyone this book is going to be at the top of the charts for some time to come.

Speculation growing it could be the largest non-fiction book ever - certainly the greatest sales for a political figure.

Remarkable!

Forum List

Back