Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

Proven: Sinatra is a rotten fucking liar.

He makes false charges of plagiarism and won't back them up.

A LIAR. For everyone to see here.

SINATRA: A ROTTEN FUCKING LIAR.
progress.gif

Wow, I guess you really told Sinatra, huh? Oooooo, big red letters and everything. Yup, Sinatra will be a-scared of you now, fo sho!

People should know he's a liar.

And he's proven it boldly here.

Notice the coward is just skulking now???

More media attention...

____

Sarah Palin's autobiography has topped best-seller lists even before reaching the shops.

By Meghan Cassin in Washington
Published: 7:12PM BST 01 Oct 2009

Advance sales of the former vice presidential candidate's memoirs have taken Going Rogue: An American Life to the top spot on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble's website.

Publisher HarperCollins changed the launch date from Spring 2010 to November 17 of this year to exploit the Christmas market and the continued interest in the mother of five, who resigned as governor of Alaska in July with more than a year left in her first term.

While laughing off suggestions that she had been given a $11 million (£7 million) advance last year, Mrs Palin stands to make an impressive profit, which will eventually be released as part of her required state financial disclosures. Other reports have put her advance at $7 million.

"Going Rogue," a pejorative term, refers to allegations that while a running mate to Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain last year, Mrs Palin was also a loose cannon, surreptitiously plotting her own political ascent, including a possible 2012 White House run.

Last week Mrs Palin received a six-figure sum for a speaking appearance in Hong Kong, but mostly has been out of the spotlight while working on her book. According to reports, she has not been showered with bookings because organisers feared she was too polarising.

NBC reported that she worked full-time for nearly four months to finish the book, moving her family San Diego, California for the month of August so she could work on the project with her collaborator, Lynn Vincent.

Ms Vincent is on leave as a features editor at WORLD Magazine, a periodical geared toward born-again Christians.

Sarah Palin's memoir Going Rogue tops best-seller lists - Telegraph
I'm sure because it is such a good read. Word of mouth and all.

No idea if it will prove a "good read", but Lynn Vincent is certainly a capable writer, and Sarah Palin a very compelling subject, so chances are, it may prove to be quite good...

Proven: Sinatra is a rotten fucking liar.

He makes false charges of plagiarism and won't back them up.

A LIAR. For everyone to see here.

SINATRA: A ROTTEN FUCKING LIAR.
progress.gif

Wow, I guess you really told Sinatra, huh? Oooooo, big red letters and everything. Yup, Sinatra will be a-scared of you now, fo sho!

I notice that she is ignoring you because you look like a twit throwing a tantrum. But please, don't let me stop you. I'm enjoying your rant.

I notice that she is ignoring you because you look like a twit throwing a tantrum. But please, don't let me stop you. I'm enjoying your rant.
Apparently you would be ok if I made a false charge about you then ran away when asked to back it up.'

I'll remember that.

Apparently you would be ok if I made a false charge about you then ran away when asked to back it up.'

I'll remember that.

Okay, have fun with that.

It is rather amusing...

It is rather amusing...

Well, it's a little less amusing since she took the big red letters out of the quotes. <sigh> Red is my favorite color.

I asked three separate times for Sinatra to back up his/her false charge against me, I waited...and he did nothing but completely ignore and divert before I went all red big font on his ass. It's something he could have avoided had he just backed up his accusations or admitted he was wrong, and apologized.

He refuses, and skulks now.

Pitiful.

No problem Sinatra. I'll remind you and others of how you lie here as you spawn new threads.

LIAR.

Some more information on the very accomplished and highly regarded Lynn Vincent

l-vincent.jpg

As a collaborator, Lynn Vincent has shown remarkable versatility, writing dramatic nonfiction and memoirs that race across the page like fiction. By building close working relationships with authors, she turns life stories into page-turning narrative that both compels and redeems, earning the praise of editors, readers, reviewers, and now Hollywood.

Lynn is the New York Times bestselling collaborative writer of Same Kind of Different as Me (2006), which has so far sold nearly half a million copies, and which Mark Clayman, producer of Golden Globe-winning The Pursuit of Happyness, has optioned for film.

In total, Lynn is author, co-author or collaborator on six books, including four memoirs. During eleven years as a senior writer and now features editor for World magazine, she has written hundreds of articles and conducted, literally, thousands of interviews, from policymakers to homemakers, athletes to activists, the wealthy to the homeless, peace activists to privates to generals–once, even a member of the Manson Family doing a life sentence for murder.

A seasoned journalist, her articles have been cited in numerous books and before the U.S Supreme Court.

Lynn Vincent - Author and Co-Author of dramatic nonfiction and memoirs

It is rather amusing...

Well, it's a little less amusing since she took the big red letters out of the quotes. <sigh> Red is my favorite color.

Red is more of a fall color...
Good. I'll say it again:

Sinatra is a proven, rotten fucking liar.

Given a chance to show your integrity and admit you were wrong, you hide again.

Sinatra, no responsibility, no sense of ethics. A LIAR.

Forum List

Back