Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin Questions Obama White House Holiday Card

"It's odd," she said, wondering why the president's Christmas card highlights his dog instead of traditions like 'family, faith and freedom.'"
"Even stranger than that was his first year in office when the Christmas ornaments included Chairman Mao," Palin said. "People had to ask that it be removed because it was offensive."

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

Speaking of blithering idiots, and JosieFK chimes in right on queue.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhbalance?

LOL, this thread has been unbelievable.
anything to get their panties in a bunch over. a comment about the Dear Leaders Christmas Card

I think it's a sickness.:lol:

Are democrats once again stealing turkeys from the poor again?

It is their MO.

Yes, as a matter of fact, they have been stealing turkeys from the poor.

WSVN-TV - Don King's annual giveaway turkeys stolen

LOL, this thread has been unbelievable.
anything to get their panties in a bunch over. a comment about the Dear Leaders Christmas Card

I think it's a sickness.:lol:

Are democrats once again stealing turkeys from the poor again?

It is their MO.

Yes, as a matter of fact, they have been stealing turkeys from the poor.

WSVN-TV - Don King's annual giveaway turkeys stolen
:lol:

You're taking Don King's word on anything?

Oh gosh.

Alas, I cannot jump.

And you talk tough shit to me???

I'll bowl you into the next century, pal ;)

Yeah right, I'm billy bad ass at bowling...

I used to bowl in a league where I won every trophy you could imagine both as an adult and a kid.......

Without a handicap my average was like 190 something, and it wasn't uncommon for me to have a 200+ game...

Hell, when I was a kid I was bowling 160 + my handicap...

Its painful to say but I'm better at bowling than I am at hockey and I love playing hockey 10 times more :lol:....

And you talk tough shit to me???

I used to bowl in a league where I won every trophy you could imagine both as an adult and a kid.......

Without a handicap my average was like 190 something, and it wasn't uncommon for me to have a 200+ game...

Its painful to say but I'm better at bowling than I am at hockey and I love playing hockey 10 times more :lol:....

Kewl. I have 3, 2-man team league championships myself in my state. Most recent was 2007. My non-hc'd average was 223... not sure what it is now, but I rarely bowl under 210. Alas, I have yet to hit 300. I came close a number of times, but choked in the 9th or 10th frame. One of these days........

Kewl. I have 3, 2-man team league championships myself in my state. Most recent was 2007. My non-hc'd average was 223... not sure what it is now, but I rarely bowl under 210. Alas, I have yet to hit 300. I came close a number of times, but choked in the 9th or 10th frame. One of these days........

I actually did bowl an "unofficial" perfect game when I was like 15..

Dude at the counter was like "wow.." I was just practicing tho....

Forum List

Back