Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

Yeah right, I'm billy bad ass at bowling...

I used to bowl in a league where I won every trophy you could imagine both as an adult and a kid.......

Without a handicap my average was like 190 something, and it wasn't uncommon for me to have a 200+ game...

Hell, when I was a kid I was bowling 160 + my handicap...

Its painful to say but I'm better at bowling than I am at hockey and I love playing hockey 10 times more :lol:....

Kewl. I have 3, 2-man team league championships myself in my state. Most recent was 2007. My non-hc'd average was 223... not sure what it is now, but I rarely bowl under 210. Alas, I have yet to hit 300. I came close a number of times, but choked in the 9th or 10th frame. One of these days........

I actually did bowl an "unofficial" perfect game when I was like 15..

Dude at the counter was like "wow.." I was just practicing tho....

nice... the closest I got was strikes through the 8th, then spared the 9th, struck out in the 10th. I was so depressed after that...lol.

LOL, this thread has been unbelievable.
anything to get their panties in a bunch over. a comment about the Dear Leaders Christmas Card

I think it's a sickness.:lol:

I am still trying to figure out why Palin felt the need to comment on it...That woman has the Christmas Spirit flowing through her.

she's re distributing some Karma. :D

See that would work...........If the right had not attacked everything about Obama. And now she is going after his Dog and Christmas card. Very Christian.

I am still trying to figure out why Palin felt the need to comment on it...That woman has the Christmas Spirit flowing through her.

See that would work...........If the right had not attacked everything about Obama. And now she is going after his Dog and Christmas card. Very Christian.

the left has attacked everything Mrs. Palin has ever done, her family, and her children included.. You reap what you sow. it's in da bible. am I Wright?

I'm pretty good at darts too..

I have an unorthodox style of throwing them.... I either throw them like a fastball pitcher or like Crocodile Dundee throws a knife...

I'm pretty accurate tho. I must say many are uncomfortable with my unconventional pitching style of throwing a dart.

I suppose it could be lethal, however I hit the spot I need, and that relaxes those who find my wind-up fastball delivery.

I used to bowl in a league where I won every trophy you could imagine both as an adult and a kid.......

Without a handicap my average was like 190 something, and it wasn't uncommon for me to have a 200+ game...

Its painful to say but I'm better at bowling than I am at hockey and I love playing hockey 10 times more :lol:....

Kewl. I have 3, 2-man team league championships myself in my state. Most recent was 2007. My non-hc'd average was 223... not sure what it is now, but I rarely bowl under 210. Alas, I have yet to hit 300. I came close a number of times, but choked in the 9th or 10th frame. One of these days........

Interesting....Kim Jong Il bowled a 300 too

You have a lot in common

nice... the closest I got was strikes through the 8th, then spared the 9th, struck out in the 10th. I was so depressed after that...lol.

Actually I went on much longer...

I had 18 strikes in a row....

Actually I went on much longer...

I had 18 strikes in a row....

I assume you include the 300 game, and then the next 6 frames?

Interesting....Kim Jong Il bowled a 300 too

You have a lot in common

No it was golf not bowling.....

I'm shitty at golf BTW..................

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin Questions Obama White House Holiday Card

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

We owe Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude for finally removing any doubt whatsoever that she's not a serious person, who's not focused on serious issues.

Thanks Sarah.

So does this mean that the left can move on in regards to Sarah, like the right already has? Somehow, I really doubt it, Mustang.

LOL, this thread has been unbelievable.
anything to get their panties in a bunch over. a comment about the Dear Leaders Christmas Card

I think it's a sickness.:lol:

If she looks at who surrounds her, she will understand karma.

We all bowl 300 on the internet, let me tell you about the perfect game I pitched.

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

"It's odd," she said, wondering why the president's Christmas card highlights his dog instead of traditions like 'family, faith and freedom.'"
"Even stranger than that was his first year in office when the Christmas ornaments included Chairman Mao," Palin said. "People had to ask that it be removed because it was offensive."

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

How long did Sarah fume over this card before she found something she thought some other idiot might agree with?

Seems as if Sarah is just wacky. If the President offered her and her children a weeks vacation at Disneyworld, Sarah would bitch about the ice maker in the hotel.

It's good to be angry. Just be careful what you're angry about. This tempest in a teapot makes thinking people wonder "Why should I take her seriously?"

That's amazing! I'm really impressed.

Not only did you bowl a perfect game... but you were "just practicing tho"! I bet you struck a cool pose when you told him that.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

How long did Sarah fume over this card before she found something she thought some other idiot might agree with?

Seems as if Sarah is just wacky. If the President offered her and her children a weeks vacation at Disneyworld, Sarah would bitch about the ice maker in the hotel.

It's good to be angry. Just be careful what you're angry about. This tempest in a teapot makes thinking people wonder "Why should I take her seriously?"

Sarah Palin is the Kim Kardashian of the Republican Party

She exists solely for the attention. If others are getting it then she must create an issue. Christmas Cards are big......I mean BIG with conservatives

Sure you did....:lol::lol: So very cool.

From the way I see it demonstrated by many here, I would say....Yes...Very Christian.

my cock is so long that i use it to rearrange the bowling pins after every strike in my perfect games.

i throw 180s from the bar, while drinking whiskey from the cleavage of one of my many hot female fans.

i ate the coloss of rhodes, and asked to supersize it, as well.

then i jumped from rhodes to crete, then to malta, where i invented the wheel just for shits and giggles.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin is the Kim Kardashian of the Republican Party

She exists solely for the attention. If others are getting it then she must create an issue. Christmas Cards are big......I mean BIG with conservatives

I love it.

Forum List

Back