Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

Much ado about nuthin

I asked the Numbnuts Republicans to take a look at some Reagan and Bush Christmas cards but I see they're completely ignoring them. What about two dogs and a white house:

Republicans Are Furious About Obama's Christmas Card... Wait Till They See Reagan's.

Are you kidding me - My grandmother has Christmas cards personalized to her from everyone dating back to Eisenhower..

Hell, she has actual letters that address her and her concerns in detail personally by all sorts of politicians...

Given what she left behind she was very active politically...

Sadly my grandmother has alzheimers and has no idea who I am or who anyone is anymore...

Last edited:
You gotta love it. Hufferpuffer post did it again.

Now you see why the left is always SO ANGRY and Hateful. stir stir stir them up and there they blow

All this over a a comment of a Christmas card..

losers..:lol:

And Palin's attack that really has to do with nothing, was all over a Christmas Card........Who really cares? Yeah, Palin really has the Christmas spirit down. So christian like at this time of year.

Now you see why the left is always SO ANGRY and Hateful. stir stir stir them up and there they blow

And Palin's attack that really has to do with nothing, was all over a Christmas Card........Who really cares? Yeah, Palin really has the Christmas spirit down. So christian like at this time of year.

Explain yourself...

Explain yourself...
It is very Christ like to attack a Christmas card....... This is a non issue, and Palin is just proving what little she has to offer. ;)

Explain yourself...
It is very Christ like to attack a Christmas card....... This is a non issue, and Palin is just proving what little she has to offer. ;)

Our government has the problem with the Christmas card...

a real president and christian would have a real christmas card.

showing santa flying with his reindeers across a starry sky.

In reality - at least as a Catholic - Santa has little to do with Christmas..

Christmas to us is a religious holiday...

Of course we embrace Santa and such. Hell, I was even named after Santa...

However as Catholics we have our own holiday that celebrates St. Nicholas..

Last edited:
a real president and christian would have a real christmas card.

showing santa flying with his reindeers across a starry sky.

In reality - at least as a Catholic - Santa has little to do with Christmas..

Christmas to us is a religious holiday...

santa means holy.

why do you hate santa?

I don't hate Santa, as a matter of fact I embrace Santa and the Christmas season in general...

The only FAITH the Obama has is to himself.

If he has Christians faith, then I'm the queen of England.

He sat in a church for 20 years that spewed hate for America..

Like 9/11 was America's chickens coming home to roost.

You people who voted for this faithless America hating man should be ashamed of yourselves.

tissue?

Much ado about nuthin

I asked the Numbnuts Republicans to take a look at some Reagan and Bush Christmas cards but I see they're completely ignoring them. What about two dogs and a white house:

Republicans Are Furious About Obama's Christmas Card... Wait Till They See Reagan's.

Are you kidding me - My grandmother has Christmas cards personalized to her from everyone dating back to Eisenhower..

Hell, she has actual letters that address her and her concerns in detail personally by all sorts of politicians...

Given what she left behind she was very active politically...

Sadly my grandmother has alzheimers and has no idea who I am or who anyone is anymore...

My Father-in-law died from al heimers a few years after he retired. His was merciful....13 months after he was diagnosed he was laying in a fetal position in a diaper and had no idea who or where he was. That's when he died. A friend of mine's wife lived over twenty years with it and spent about fifteen in a special nursing home. It's a devastating disease....as much for the caretakers as the patient.

not so much for muslims...

Which probably puts to rest the ol' "Obama is a muslim" meme..don't it. That is if the beer drinking and diet didn't do it. :lol:

how soon you guys forget...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18VOGykrgHo]Barack Obama Slips Up - My Muslim Faith - YouTube[/ame]

How soon you guys forget..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pvU1iyT3c]Freudian slip: Bush Threatening the United States - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back