Palestinians will Win the War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arabs didn't live peacefully.
Since they launched countless attacks on Jews even prior to1800 that were unable to defend themselves nevertheless retaliate - that's not the definition of Palestinians living peacefully, correct?
I'm from NYC btw.
Fuck New York! When I was there, I got into 5 fights in 7 days with you New York pricks. The Big Apple is full of big mouths who think they can fight. I went 5-0.

As far as the Arabs living peacefully, until you end the occupation, that's a moot point.

They'll just blow everything up, they did it before and they'll do it again.
Report: Palestinians set to nullify Oslo Accords
Palestinians lived in peace before the zionist's took over their country by immigrants, such as your self, Daniyel from Morocco
Since they launched countless attacks on Jews even prior to1800 that were unable to defend themselves nevertheless retaliate - that's not the definition of Palestinians living peacefully, correct?
I'm from NYC btw.
Why does this country let people like you in, you're clearly an Israeli firster who like Pollard would betray us!

If anti Semites don't have these bullshit scenarios about the imminent destruction of Israel to masturbate to, what do they really have?
Ending the occupation, is not destruction.

Hold on a minute. Are you saying that Israel is occupying Palestinian land??? If so, the nerve of those Zionists buiding their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque.

I'm from NYC btw.
Fuck New York! When I was there, I got into 5 fights in 7 days with you New York pricks. The Big Apple is full of big mouths who think they can fight. I went 5-0.

As far as the Arabs living peacefully, until you end the occupation, that's a moot point.
I guess it have nothing to do with your charming attitude.

Palestinians lived in peace before the zionist's took over their country by immigrants, such as your self, Daniyel from Morocco
I'm from NYC btw.
Why does this country let people like you in, you're clearly an Israeli firster who like Pollard would betray us!
Clearly?

The Palestinians were always persecuted by the arab muslim invaders so how could they live in peace. And prior to 1960 the only people called Palestinians were the Jews, the arabs where Syrians and Egyptians

I'm from NYC btw.

Was not before you woke up with a crowd round you. No peace will mean they will stay occupied

I'm from NYC btw.

Do you know where he lives, or are you just practising stupid again ?

A real American would have wrote
I guess it Has nothing to do with your charming attitude

An immigrant with law self esteem would use such mistakes to make
himself feel more adequate at the expense of others.
Did you mean to say "An immigrant with low self esteem", ? don't beat your self up

I'm from NYC btw.

His quote not mine, check your facts, "Fact Hunt"

I'm from NYC btw.

His quote not mine, check your facts, "Fact Hunt"

Not very clever are you as he lives in Israel and not the US

If anti Semites don't have these bullshit scenarios about the imminent destruction of Israel to masturbate to, what do they really have?

It is tantamount to it until Israel has a signed peace deal. And the muslims know that this is the only way the occupation will end.
The only deal any Muslim will ever sign will not include E. Jerusalem nor will any Jew give it up...

Religious fanaticism will destroy both.

I'm from NYC btw.
Clearly?
Clearly.

A real American would have wrote
I guess it Has nothing to do with your charming attitude

An immigrant with law self esteem would use such mistakes to make
himself feel more adequate at the expense of others.
Did you mean to say "An immigrant with low self esteem", ? don't beat your self up
I'm just having hard time typing with my mobile since I always have to look up for autocorrect "mistakes" I lose my concentration in the content, sometimes I just miss a few spots..the funny part is you having issues with immigrants, are you an American?

It is tantamount to it until Israel has a signed peace deal. And the muslims know that this is the only way the occupation will end.
The only deal any Muslim will ever sign will not include E. Jerusalem nor will any Jew give it up...

Religious fanaticism will destroy both.

A pity that Jerusalem was never on the cards for the arab muslims isn't it, and they stole it by force. Now when did the ala aqsa mosque get built that mo'mad visited on his winged horse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back