Palestinians will Win the War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paragraph # 4 will explain why PBel is of evil stock according to Voltaire.

Notes on Voltaire's Philosophical Dictionary

What a wonderful man Votaire is for Pbel to love.

Pargraph # 4. --- It is crucial to understand that at his time, organized religion in France (and elsewhere) ranged itself on the opposite side of every one of these issues, censoring the press and speech, opposing religious toleration, supporting the doctrine of the divine right of kings to rule and often endorsing slavery as well. Voltaire railed against the Catholic Church not because he was a wicked man who wanted freedom to sin, but because he viewed it as a fountainhead and bulwark of evil. He felt that no change of the kind he wanted was possible without undermining the power of the Church; that is why he devoted so much of his attention to ridiculing and discrediting it.
Funny how an atheist can be called a Jew in Israel, (20% of Israelis are atheist) yet claim Gawd gave them Israel like you MJ...

Voltaire put it succinctly when he said: "Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool..." He's name (The scoundrel) was MJ too, I believe. heh, heh.

Here we go again with the islamonazi lie that Jew is not a race and they all saw that God gave them the land as the only reply to the question.
Can a muslim be catholic. of course they can as it depends on what is meant by catholic. But a muslim can not be a Jew.

Now repeat after me " under international law of 1923 the Jews were granted 22% of Palestine as their national home and this is what makes Israel legal"

I guess it have nothing to do with your charming attitude.
My attitude?

I have a great attitude!

People like me because I'm nice, you asshole!
You have a self centered attitude, lack of tolerance, and a very emotional decision-making procedures usually found by those that relay mostly over subconscious rather than conscious, in other words you are actively using less percent of logic direct approach thinking than emotions oftenly described as a highly tempered idiot.
Obviously not the reason why you were fighting five people in a short time frame...

Pargraph # 4. --- It is crucial to understand that at his time, organized religion in France (and elsewhere) ranged itself on the opposite side of every one of these issues, censoring the press and speech, opposing religious toleration, supporting the doctrine of the divine right of kings to rule and often endorsing slavery as well. Voltaire railed against the Catholic Church not because he was a wicked man who wanted freedom to sin, but because he viewed it as a fountainhead and bulwark of evil. He felt that no change of the kind he wanted was possible without undermining the power of the Church; that is why he devoted so much of his attention to ridiculing and discrediting it.
Funny how an atheist can be called a Jew in Israel, (20% of Israelis are atheist) yet claim Gawd gave them Israel like you MJ...

Voltaire put it succinctly when he said: "Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool..." He's name (The scoundrel) was MJ too, I believe. heh, heh.

Here we go again with the islamonazi lie that Jew is not a race and they all saw that God gave them the land as the only reply to the question.
Can a muslim be catholic. of course they can as it depends on what is meant by catholic. But a muslim can not be a Jew.

Now repeat after me " under international law of 1923 the Jews were granted 22% of Palestine as their national home and this is what makes Israel legal"
It was not a legal grant to the Muslims it was a confiscation and invasion.

It was not a legal grant to the Muslims it was a confiscation and invasion.

Cool. A thread full of my stalkers.

The issue which all you flaming Jooooo haters fail to acknowledge is that your arbitrary timeline delineating that arab beggars and squatters an entitlement to the disputed territories is done to assuage your insensate Joooooo hatreds.

When should we draw a line in time to determine who originally lived in the Holy Land? Should we do so following Arab migrations into the Land following the muhammedan conquest and particularly in the 19th century when European money (much of it Jewish) to develop the Holy Land flowed in and attracted many Arabs? Should we do so following the Byzantine Christian conquest? Or how about Rome? or Greece? Or Persia? Or the Jews/Hebrews/Israelites (the only people to ever have a nation and capital, Jerusalem, in the land, both in Biblical times and the present day)? Because Arabs, who only recently called themselves "Palestinians" by "national identity" (c.1967), are among one of the more recent waves of migrants / land occupiers, does this give them and only them claim to the land? That would be illogical. But of course, logical is not a priority to the rabid Joooooo haters.

As mentioned, while Jews have always resided in the land since Biblical times, and prior to any muhammedan or Christian ftm, Jews of the Diaspora have returned home to resettle frequently throughout the centuries over the last two millennia, often fleeing persecution or forced exile by their neighbors. The post-Holocaust settlement was just one of many returns. It was nothing new in practice, only in importance as made evident by the tragedy suffered in WWII. Additionally, near 1 million Jewish refugees fled from oppression and persecution from fascist muhammud (swish) worshippers in this period--proving yet again, how intolerant and fascistic muhammedans really are.

Even while there were "Palestinian Jews" pre-1947, there were no "Palestinian" Arabs, and no interest in a separate "Palestinian" Arab State. In 1947, the Arabs of Palestine called themselves "southern Syrians" and supported a Greater Syria. "Palestinians" never existed--ever, until the little smelly bastard Arafat falsely assigned an identity to arab occupiers. But people need myth, and Arafat knew this and created a historic myth for Palestinian national identity. I cannot blame him. It is what his people needed.

Palestinian Jews became Israelis in 1948, as did all those Jews who sought haven in Israel from Arab fascism, from Russia, from Europe, from anywhere Jews fled and sought to be able to live free as Jews in a Jewish State.

BTW, the death toll across Syria and Iraq is some 300,000 dead arabs-moslems. But yeah, who cares. It's only muhammedans slaughtering muhammedans. It's what they do.

It's just not interesting without the Joooooos to blame.

I guess it have nothing to do with your charming attitude.
My attitude?

I have a great attitude!

People like me because I'm nice, you asshole!
You have a self centered attitude, lack of tolerance, and a very emotional decision-making procedures usually found by those that relay mostly over subconscious rather than conscious, in other words you are actively using less percent of logic direct approach thinking than emotions oftenly described as a highly tempered idiot.
Obviously not the reason why you were fighting five people in a short time frame...
I studied Psychology at Brandeis, from the knowledge of the field and your previous writing skills, I say you plagiarized a sophomoric text book for your analysis...

By the way, Did Mossad sneak you into our country Dr. Cringe?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hollie
When should we draw a line in time to determine who originally lived in the Holy Land? Or the Jews/Hebrews/Israelites (the only people to ever have a nation and capital, Jerusalem, in the land, both in Biblical times and the present day)?

Put down the crack pipe, woman!!!!

Ashkenazis are about as "semitic" as Mao Tse Tung.

These clowns are a bunch of Russians, Poles and Ukrainians pathetically pretending to the descendents of the ancient semitic people who inhabited the Levant 2000 years ago:

Gurion pronouncing the Declaration of the State of Israel

GetFile.aspx

Originally posted by Hollie
When should we draw a line in time to determine who originally lived in the Holy Land? Or the Jews/Hebrews/Israelites (the only people to ever have a nation and capital, Jerusalem, in the land, both in Biblical times and the present day)?

Put down the crack pipe, woman!!!!

Ashkenazis are about as "semitic" as Mao Tse Tung.

These clowns are a bunch of Russians, Poles and Ukrainians pathetically pretending to the descendents of the ancient semitic people who inhabited the Levant 2000 years ago:

Gurion pronouncing the Declaration of the State of Israel

GetFile.aspx

Well, that was pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back