Palestinians will Win the War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it have nothing to do with your charming attitude.
A real American would have wrote
I guess it Has nothing to do with your charming attitude

An immigrant with law self esteem would use such mistakes to make
himself feel more adequate at the expense of others.
Did you mean to say "An immigrant with low self esteem", ? don't beat your self up
Thank you for proving my point:bye1:, why would you care?
Using all that precious air to point at something irrelevant, when the message is clear, rather than stay on topic.

That precious hasbara troll.

The Arabs didn't live peacefully.
Since they launched countless attacks on Jews even prior to1800 that were unable to defend themselves nevertheless retaliate - that's not the definition of Palestinians living peacefully, correct?
I'm from NYC btw.
Fuck New York! When I was there, I got into 5 fights in 7 days with you New York pricks. The Big Apple is full of big mouths who think they can fight. I went 5-0.

As far as the Arabs living peacefully, until you end the occupation, that's a moot point.

FUCK YOU !!!! NYC gets Millions of tourists every year and I bet you're the only PRICK who got into so many fights. Maybe the Arabs should have tried to " occupy" and destroy Israel in 1967 !!

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about or you're clueless, or both.

Do yourself a favor and do a search for some history of the Druze revolt In 1834 which was preceded by the 1838 Arab peasant revolt. You will find that your Islamo-homies had various differences of opinion that resulted in dead Islamos. While you're doing that homework assignment, search for what you can find regarding the Ottoman Turk Crusade around those parts.

Hollie, Hollie, Hollie....The Druze revolt was in 1838 and the Peasant revolt against Egyptian rule was in 1834...just another example of getting your facts wrong, again. Happy to help. :)

Do yourself a favor and do a search for some history of the Druze revolt In 1834 which was preceded by the 1838 Arab peasant revolt. You will find that your Islamo-homies had various differences of opinion that resulted in dead Islamos. While you're doing that homework assignment, search for what you can find regarding the Ottoman Turk Crusade around those parts.

Hollie, Hollie, Hollie....The Druze revolt was in 1838 and the Peasant revolt against Egyptian rule was in 1834...just another example of getting your facts wrong, again. Happy to help. :)
Oh my, Habib. As usual, you're unable to address the salient points.

The day you present salient points, I'll be happy to address them. Meanwhile stay off the "history" because...
Hollie said:
Not surprisingly, you've never provided a factul post. You're left to juvenile name-calling.

So that is your5 only rebuttal a typo on the dates, no wonder you have so many people on ignore when they point out your stupidity and lack of evidence

The day you present salient points, I'll be happy to address them. Meanwhile stay off the "history" because...
Hollie said:

... you don't like having salient points that you are unable to answer as they make you look stupid. Now you will be putting someone else on ignore wont you.

Hollie said:
Not surprisingly, you've never provided a factul post. You're left to juvenile name-calling.

Just copy my replies to him and he will put you on ignore, then he will be left rteplying to himself and the other boiler room stooges

Hollie said:

... you don't like having salient points that you are unable to answer as they make you look stupid. Now you will be putting someone else on ignore wont you.

Hollie said:
Just copy my replies to him and he will put you on ignore, then he will be left rteplying to himself and the other boiler room stooges

Phoeney, Phoney, Phoney...whatever makes you think I need to put you on "ignore" to ignore you? I do that by personal choice, ever since I found out you:
a) have nothing significant to contribute to any discussion on this forum,
and
b) you are a card carrying "neo-nazi".

Hollie said:

Ah confirmation, if any were needed, you are both clueless and you don't know what you are talking about.

Paragraph # 4 will explain why PBel is of evil stock according to Voltaire.

Notes on Voltaire's Philosophical Dictionary

What a wonderful man Votaire is for Pbel to love.

Pargraph # 4. --- It is crucial to understand that at his time, organized religion in France (and elsewhere) ranged itself on the opposite side of every one of these issues, censoring the press and speech, opposing religious toleration, supporting the doctrine of the divine right of kings to rule and often endorsing slavery as well. Voltaire railed against the Catholic Church not because he was a wicked man who wanted freedom to sin, but because he viewed it as a fountainhead and bulwark of evil. He felt that no change of the kind he wanted was possible without undermining the power of the Church; that is why he devoted so much of his attention to ridiculing and discrediting it.
Funny how an atheist can be called a Jew in Israel, (20% of Israelis are atheist) yet claim Gawd gave them Israel like you MJ...

Voltaire put it succinctly when he said: "Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool..." He's name (The scoundrel) was MJ too, I believe. heh, heh.

Hollie said:

Hollie said:

Phoeney, Phoney, Phoney...whatever makes you think I need to put you on "ignore" to ignore you? I do that by personal choice, ever since I found out you:
a) have nothing significant to contribute to any discussion on this forum,
and
b) you are a card carrying "neo-nazi".

Wrong again rat boy on both counts. I do not want to mass murder Jews like you do, nor do I want to mass murder muslims. What I want is islam out of all the nations it is in illegally and them returning to their rightful owners. I want the neomarxists to be sent packing to any communist nation that will take them in so we don't have another episode of schoolgirl rape by muslims under the protection of neo Marxists.

I have given many salient points like you practice of advertising a commercial book seller as your links to facts, when in fact the books are fictional and have to be paid for. That is a salient point again that you don't want to reply to because ot will show you have no evidence to support your POV

Hollie said:

Ah confirmation, if any were needed, you are both clueless and you don't know what you are talking about.

No she was 100% correct as you have failed to make a factual post and resort to immature name calling as your only rebuttal

FUCK YOU !!!! NYC gets Millions of tourists every year and I bet you're the only PRICK who got into so many fights. Maybe the Arabs should have tried to " occupy" and destroy Israel in 1967 !!
That's a moot point to, since Israel started that war.

BTW, I've never claimed to be an Angel.

Hollie said:

No she was 100% correct as you have failed to make a factual post and resort to immature name calling as your only rebuttal
Good luck on your "Fact Hunt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back