Palestinians prefer Israeli prison over the life in Gaza

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
"I'm sad that I'm back in the Gaza Strip. I went through happy times [in Israeli detention], where I had food, calm, good work, although I did not receive a salary. Those were unforgettable days where I had delicious food that we don't have in the Gaza Strip." — Rabi, 16, who crossed the border from Gaza and was held in detention for three months before being sent back home.

Not only is Hamas unwilling to accept any kind of responsibility, but it continues to hold everyone but itself responsible for the tragic situation n the Gaza Strip.

Instead of working to improve the living conditions of its people, Hamas is continuing to prepare for the next war against Israel. In recent weeks, Hamas increased its rocket and mortar firing tests out to sea.

by Khaled Abu Toameh
Palestinians Flee Hamas Ask Israel to Imprison Them

End of the conflict will only be possible once Israel will take one sided step - for the sake of those innocents also - and build a state for the Palestinians - first under Israeli administration - next to be a fully Palestinians state which in one day might be Israel's peace partner.

"I'm sad that I'm back in the Gaza Strip. I went through happy times [in Israeli detention], where I had food, calm, good work, although I did not receive a salary. Those were unforgettable days where I had delicious food that we don't have in the Gaza Strip." — Rabi, 16, who crossed the border from Gaza and was held in detention for three months before being sent back home.

Not only is Hamas unwilling to accept any kind of responsibility, but it continues to hold everyone but itself responsible for the tragic situation n the Gaza Strip.

Instead of working to improve the living conditions of its people, Hamas is continuing to prepare for the next war against Israel. In recent weeks, Hamas increased its rocket and mortar firing tests out to sea.

by Khaled Abu Toameh
Palestinians Flee Hamas Ask Israel to Imprison Them

End of the conflict will only be possible once Israel will take one sided step - for the sake of those innocents also - and build a state for the Palestinians - first under Israeli administration - next to be a fully Palestinians state which in one day might be Israel's peace partner.

You're in La-la land...

First of all what has to be done is to seek a way to end the conflict, it can't happen over night and preserving the situation aunt healthy for both of us -
Israel must establish a similar state for the Palestinians while eradicating the radical Islam - it is nearly impossible but this is the only way I see through it.
It can happen in Sinai including Gaza, it can happen (maybe) in Jordan.
But it has to happen but of course not at all cost.

Israels has destroyed the dreams of young Palestinians. Israel has destroyed the future of young people here."

Not only is Israel unwilling to accept any kind of responsibility, but it continues to hold everyone else but itself responsible for the tragic situation in the Gaza Strip.

First of all what has to be done is to seek a way to end the conflict, it can't happen over night and preserving the situation aunt healthy for both of us -
Israel must establish a similar state for the Palestinians while eradicating the radical Islam - it is nearly impossible but this is the only way I see through it.
It can happen in Sinai including Gaza, it can happen (maybe) in Jordan.
But it has to happen but of course not at all cost.

Radical islam's attempt to destroy Israel is not going to change ever, but making Jordan or Sinai a new "Palestinian" state would be good :thup:

Israels has destroyed the dreams of young Palestinians. Israel has destroyed the future of young people here."

Not only is Israel unwilling to accept any kind of responsibility, but it continues to hold everyone else but itself responsible for the tragic situation in the Gaza Strip.

the "Tragic" situation in Gaza is of their own making. If they would have only made that place into a functioning society they may have had a case for a real independent state, but killing Jews is more important

That's because Hamas is responsible for the problems in Gaza. These problems in Gaza actually benefit Hamas because they it will allow them to continue their victim status.
If you weren't an idiot, you would realize that Palestinians war mongering against Israel is why Gaza is the way it is.
You reap what you sow.

The problem in Gaza is that it is blockaded by Israel. They can't have an economy with Israel controlling their land border, their air space and their territorial sea.

The problem in Gaza is that it is blockaded by Israel. They can't have an economy with Israel controlling their land border, their air space and their territorial sea.

Bullshit....they could build a functioning, tolerant, society you idiot. Like the Jews did:up:

Blah blah blah. Palestinians are always the victims blah blah ....

Forum List

Back