Palestinians prefer Israeli prison over the life in Gaza

But how can you say that when the is EXACTLY what the Palestinians want their role to be.
The Palestinian's ARE the victims; Israel just ACTS like they are.
Palestinians, specially Hamas, are doing whatever they can to make sure that their victim status remains. They LIKE having that status because it invites remorse from the world and it puts Israel in a bad light.
Israel doesn't ACT like they are the victim. That's a load of jibberish.

Where is your evidence to support your JEW HATRED then dildo. Are you saying that Israel can not defend against terrorist attacks on children anymore because you don't want to see ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS get hurt.
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

They can outside of the area under occupation, try reading the Geneva conventions and the deliberate targeting of children and civilians.

Cant see why after Israel built them nice homes, hospitals and schools after they freed them from the death camps in 1967. Even rabid dogs know better than to bite the hand that feeds you, when will your hero's learn the same thing ?
There's that lying again!

As far as hero's go, mine says you need to shut up!

Whats wrong dildo don't like being shown up for what you really, a NAZI JEW HATER.

Why don't you take a look on Google for the evidence, I would not want to show you up any more than I really need to.

Whats wrong dildo don't like being shown up for what you really, a NAZI JEW HATER.
You can't be "shown up" by someone who thinks things for no reason whatsoever.

Why don't you take a look on Google for the evidence, I would not want to show you up any more than I really need to.
I'm not going to get your evidence for you! You made the claim, big mouth, you back it up. Get your own evidence.

Here they openly admit they are terrorists. These men are proud of what they should cover their heads in shame over. Those who bless Israel shall be blessed. Those who curse Israel shall be cursed. These men are under the curse of Almighty God.

Our New Testament, has a different opinion.

"This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth. To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Titus 1:13-16

to be clear:

"For there are many rebellious people, full of meaningless talk and deception, especially those of the circumcision group."

Titus 1:10

The Palestinians are from Palestine, not Jordan or Egypt. Jordan and Egypt are not and have never been in Palestine. The Jews are from Europe and invaded Palestine, expelling most of the Christians and Muslims that had lived there for many generations. That's the inconvenient truth.

The Palestinians are from Palestine, not Jordan or Egypt. Jordan and Egypt are not and have never been in Palestine. The Jews are from Europe and invaded Palestine, expelling most of the Christians and Muslims that had lived there for many generations. That's the inconvenient truth.
From my research Palestinians didn't object to the annexation by Jordan because most of they Jordan population was Palestinian and by their failure to set up their own government in the territory allotted to them they let the opportunity of sovereignty elude them. They'd rather war and perpetuate that hatred to their young than build a peaceful and prosperous life for their young. Barbaric and horrific abuse and waste of the gift of this life.

From my research Palestinians didn't object to the annexation by Jordan because most of they Jordan population was Palestinian and by their failure to set up their own government in the territory allotted to them they let the opportunity of sovereignty elude them.
You don't lose inalienable rights to self determination. They still have the right to have their own government and country, but the Israeli's won't let them. Every time they try, the Israeli's attack.

They'd rather war and perpetuate that hatred to their young than build a peaceful and prosperous life for their young. Barbaric and horrific abuse and waste of the gift of this life.
Resisting an occupational force, is not perpetuating war. As far as perpetuating hatred, you have an entire generation of Palestinian's growing up in an occupied territory where they are treated like garbage on a daily basis by the Israeli's. Fuck, they can't even go fishing, without getting shot at!

You wanna talk about "horrific abuse", who the fuck shoots at people fishing?

From my research Palestinians didn't object to the annexation by Jordan because most of they Jordan population was Palestinian and by their failure to set up their own government in the territory allotted to them they let the opportunity of sovereignty elude them.
You don't lose inalienable rights to self determination. They still have the right to have their own government and country, but the Israeli's won't let them. Every time they try, the Israeli's attack.

They'd rather war and perpetuate that hatred to their young than build a peaceful and prosperous life for their young. Barbaric and horrific abuse and waste of the gift of this life.
Resisting an occupational force, is not perpetuating war. As far as perpetuating hatred, you have an entire generation of Palestinian's growing up in an occupied territory where they are treated like garbage on a daily basis by the Israeli's. Fuck, they can't even go fishing, without getting shot at!

Talk is cheap..when they have been generously given the means to build and a chance at peace they do not do it and resort to more violence themselves..actions speak louder than words.

Why would Jordan or Egypt agree to accept Israels problems?
Israel is the problem

No islam no problems.as the world has seen once they eradicate the muslims. We had no problems with the Jews for 2000 years, the muslims came some 50 years ago and we started to have problems

We had no problems with the Jews for 2000 years , you have not read history have you!!

Not your ISLAMIONAZI history NO, but I have read the proper history that shows since the 7c islam has been at war with the west. When was the last time the Jews mass murdered 3,000 innocent Americans ?

Sept 11, 2001

Talk is cheap..when they have been generously given the means to build and a chance at peace they do not do it and resort to more violence themselves..actions speak louder than words.

Israel government does not want peace, they want all of the land, and there are as many radical Jews who feels the same way as they do.

Forum List

Back